Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hey TropecitaGames thanks for the game, I really enjoyed it. Especially Erika, she is such a sweetheart. I hope you are planning a perfect solo ending for her. ;)
Thanks, Def.
I'm planning solo endings for everyone, a celibate ending, and several harem endings. The epilogue, the true ending, will be hard to code to cover all the possibilities. The harem ending is already written (with different outcomes if the girl is in the harem or not) and scheduled to be published if something happened to me that prevented me from continuing development (like, if I died today, it would be published as a pdf on March 20. I change the date every Saturday). That ending only is valid if the player has chosen to have kids and, at least, one "family member" is in the harem.
The other versions aren't written yet, but if something happened, you would have a very accurate idea of what would happen to every girl.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
What's the true ending, Trope?
I mean the epilogue is the true ending. The ending won't be a regular update. The epilogue takes place in the future and will explain how the MC and each girl end up (both if they are or aren't in the harem). It will tell their stories, romantically (if applicable), kids-wise (if applicable), professionally, family-wise, etc.
Every player defines what is the true ending with their choices. There isn't a canon ending.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Special Render (IV) - Lisa's night
Today is a weird day in development. Officially it belongs to 0.15, but it's already published, so I'm doing things I wanted to do (and yes, I've worked on v.0.16 too).
For some time now, since I was in a photography gallery last November, I wanted to do an image like this one. Lisa is in a hotel room, looking outside on a rainy night.
Here is the FullHD version (4K on Patreon/SS) of this non-canon image for your enjoyment, something to sweeten the waiting time until v.0.15 arrives at your tier.

Lisa Hotel 1920.png

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes