Issikka

Jan 27, 2022
In Spain, around 10-12 years ago, a man from an ethnic minority, that has an even smaller minority known to live outside society, beat the doc who assisted his wife in the delivery of his son (or daughter, I can't remember). Reason? He shaved and ordered cleaning her for delivery and removed her "female flavor".
It was over the news everywhere because it sounded so otherwordly that people freaked out. His community (the only minority that still checks virginity before the wedding) received some backlash for that.
I get being a bit of a redneck(i am one myself) and not being inclined to change that... but hanging on to medieval practices is just a straight up HELL NO! I mean FFS a woman can break her hymen sitting in a saddle(like on a bicycle or a Horse/donkey/mule).
Some practices people still do around the world need to be cleansed with a flamthrower IMHO.

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
After 0.1 I promised all kinds of gardens, from desert (shaved), to lawn (stubble), to French style (trimmed), to the jungle. Alexia is the jungle! Colombian jungle!
Yeah, I get the variety, but having the option to, well opt out would have been nice.
Like the option you get with Kate.
Going down on Alexia would feel like kissing Frederick Douglass good night

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yeah, I get the variety, but having the option to, well opt out would have been nice.
Just remember, you can opt out of any girl in this game. That in itself is unusual on this site, let alone trimming options.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You can opt out, but why would you? I'm greedy and want them all.
Everyone has their own taste. There are many people in the harem game who sometimes want to abandon someone or close someone’s path, but such games are very rare, which is why the developer (My Dorm) gave this opportunity for someone to play monogamy, and someone to play harem. Everyone plays as they want, I’m also a fan of harem, but sometimes you need to try something new for yourself)))

Reactions: Trope95

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Bro, HornyyPussy Your Martha is really cute!:love: especially her facial expressions when she laughs :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HIS Martha? HIS? HIS?

WTF.

You know what... I'm going back to BG3. F... This. Never been so disrespected. I would call for the manager, but I forgot that I cut my hair.

:: huffs and puffs in Portuguese ::

Peace :(

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
HIS Martha? HIS? HIS?

WTF.

You know what... I'm going back to BG3. F... This. Never been so disrespected. I would call for the manager, but I forgot that I cut my hair.

Don't worry, it can be for everyone. but for some reason I like Erica and Nora more (I like it so far) and the cutest one is Martha ;)

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Tbh, last fact is more repulsing than the first one. Wtf is wrong with people?
That community has some repulsing laws. They are the only people in Spain who can marry at 15, for example!!!
Yes, I said law. By law, they can marry being minors.

And, to be even more repulsive, the virginity check is made publicly some days before the wedding, having the oldest woman in the groom's clan gets with the bride behind a blanket hold by the bride and the groom's mothers (or representatives), introducing a white handkerchief inside the girl's vagina and breaking the hymen with the handkerchief so it goes red if the girl is "pure".

I get being a bit of a redneck(i am one myself) and not being inclined to change that... but hanging on to medieval practices is just a straight up HELL NO! I mean FFS a woman can break her hymen sitting in a saddle(like on a bicycle or a Horse/donkey/mule).
Some practices people still do around the world need to be cleansed with a flamthrower IMHO.
Totally agree.

With Alexia, there isn't the opt out choice because she can become pregnant the very moment you start the relationship with her. The only opt outs are, for now, Samantha, Simone, Daphne, and Scarlett (on their individual paths), and Saira's special case. That's because their relationship has some trajectory before the chance of getting them knocked up. The MC would never abandon a pregnant girl.

Kate's option was logical. She has a health issue and should change her habits. How much she changes them makes a difference in her looks.
Making an option for Alexia's Yeti can't be sustained story-wise. Even less after this dialogue:
1706256333522.png
She knows the effect it can have on some men, but she decides to keep it. If the MC had tried to change it:
a.- Alexia would be the one who had opted out of that relationship
b.- The MC would have looked like an asshole

Just remember, you can opt out of any girl in this game. That in itself is unusual on this site, let alone trimming options.
I think he was meaning breaking up with the girl, like with Samantha or Simone, once the relationship started.

Everyone has their own taste. There are many people in the harem game who sometimes want to abandon someone or close someone’s path, but such games are very rare, which is why the developer (My Dorm) gave this opportunity for someone to play monogamy, and someone to play harem. Everyone plays as they want, I’m also a fan of harem, but sometimes you need to try something new for yourself)))
As I explained above, the only girls with the chance of breaking up with them are the ones who aren't pregnant, because the MC would never leave someone pregnant, and a player would rarely abandon someone before the first sex scene (he can close the path, but after opening it, he will get to the first sex scene unless the girl makes something too obnoxious). If the first sex scene ends up in possible pregnancy (Eileen, Norah, Alexia, Megan, Emma, Martha) or has several chances to open the path (Martha, Norah, Eileen, Erika, Emma, Daphne+Scarlett, Alexia) the opt out choice doesn't exist.
A special case is Megan, who has an opt out choice after seeing her (almost) naked but before sex, under some circumstances, and that's because I wasn't sure her body type would appeal to some players.

HIS Martha? HIS? HIS?

WTF.

1706256917000.png

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Don't worry, it can be for everyone. but for some reason I like Erica and Nora more (I like it so far) and the cutest one is Martha ;)
I love that players have different favorites (mine is Martha). In the last survey on Patreon/SS about the favorite girl, when there were still "only" 15 girls, 12 of them received votes. That means there are a lot of girls who can be a player's favorite and it's not reduced to only one or two.
I will make another survey after all 22 relationships are open, and I'm sure the results will be wildly different.

I am distrustful of legends. But I'm really glad Yeti exists. I love this.
Yeti should be protected. It's an endangered species.

Oct 10, 2022
That community has some repulsing laws. They are the only people in Spain who can marry at 15, for example!!!
Yes, I said law. By law, they can marry being minors.

And, to be even more repulsive, the virginity check is made publicly some days before the wedding, having the oldest woman in the groom's clan gets with the bride behind a blanket hold by the bride and the groom's mothers (or representatives), introducing a white handkerchief inside the girl's vagina and breaking the hymen with the handkerchief so it goes red if the girl is "pure".
I.... you..... I mean.....you know.... what the fuck?

Edit: I did some research and I am disgusted to learn that it's more common than I knew, throughout Europe not just Spain. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Issikka and Trope95

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Our, is better.

With a caveat. Each of us has her completely. None of that "Time sharing" or "Hot Bedding". My Martha is ALL mine. You all can have yours...

OMD, if someone ever gets how to make one of this games multiplayer, we'll have mass murders... Can you guys imagine???? PvP will be absolutely INSANE. I wouldn't play it, but, I could watch it for the kicks... LOL

Peace :D

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I love that players have different favorites (mine is Martha). In the last survey on Patreon/SS about the favorite girl, when there were still "only" 15 girls, 12 of them received votes. That means there are a lot of girls who can be a player's favorite and it's not reduced to only one or two.
I will make another survey after all 22 relationships are open, and I'm sure the results will be wildly different.
To tell the truth, I don't even know who to choose, I'm still playing season 1 and enjoying them. all girls are good in their own way, especially what I like about girls is their facial expressions, especially Daphne’s facial expressions when she’s sad :love:

In general, what can I say? I like everything! It's also nice that you did a "WHAT IF..." scene, because I'm playing in the harem route, and it's still nice to know what would have happened if I wasn't in the harem route. the main thing is good luck, Dev! keep making us happy! :coffee::giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I.... you..... I mean.....you know.... what the fuck?

Edit: I did some research and I am disgusted to learn that it's more common than I knew, throughout Europe not just Spain. :(
Yes, unfortunately, it is common. Luckily, at least in Spain, only (still a big) part of the Roma community does the "handkerchief test".
One of the worst things about it is that if the handkerchief shows white (no hymen) the girl CAN'T be married in the Roma community, so it's like expulsing her into the "payo" (non-Roma) world to find a couple.

Our, is better.

With a caveat. Each of us has her completely. None of that "Time sharing" or "Hot Bedding". My Martha is ALL mine. You all can have yours...

OMD, if someone ever gets how to make one of this games multiplayer, we'll have mass murders... Can you guys imagine???? PvP will be absolutely INSANE. I wouldn't play it, but, I could watch it for the kicks... LOL

Peace :D
That would be the most-grossing game ever! NTR fans would love it. Harem fans would love it. Monogamous players will build fortresses around their LIs. Voyeurs will peep through the fortress's windows. Cuckolds will get a LI and reverse-auction her. The unskilled players will go for the less desired women to get some action. Clans/guilds of Sharing fans will be formed. Incest fans will go mainly for their related LIs, reproduce, and form an army of blood-related soldiers (funded by the reverse auctions held by the cuckolds).

Shit, I'm imagining a WoW-like game with all those people there. Monthly event: Fight through hordes of players and thousands of quests to get a date with Martha!

To tell the truth, I don't even know who to choose, I'm still playing season 1 and enjoying them. all girls are good in their own way, especially what I like about girls is their facial expressions, especially Daphne’s facial expressions when she’s sad :love:

In general, what can I say? I like everything! It's also nice that you did a "WHAT IF..." scene, because I'm playing in the harem route, and it's still nice to know what would have happened if I wasn't in the harem route. the main thing is good luck, Dev! keep making us happy! :coffee::giggle:
Daphne's pouting was a great find. That model is G8 (Erika and Eva), but since I wanted Erika and Daphne to look and behave differently, I manually migrated Daphne's model to G8.1, so the expression set is different.

I'm glad you are enjoying it. The "What if" idea came to mind because the first time I used it, the different scenes took a lot of time to write, render, and coordinate. Without the "what ifs" the update would have looked shorter and, if the work is done, why not show it?

The players with a single playthrough can see every scene. The players with multiple playthroughs can save that "what if" scene for the relevant playthrough. Everyone knows the dev has worked hard. Win-Win for everyone.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes