acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
More than based on my wife, Martha uses some of her sentences. My wife is a 154cm hobbit, not a 180cm goddess, although the hairstyle I chose for Martha is the one my wife used when I designed Martha. :D
This comment will self-destroy before my wife sees it.
Hobbit you say? Hmmm...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that you with your wife, mr TropecitaGames?

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Ok I'll piss of 95 percent on here by saying all the red heads on the bottom of my list. Sorry, not sorry.
I'm a black hair lover, so I'm from the other 5% ;)

My Nora found out that she is pregnant! View attachment 3298001

Btw, TropecitaGames in the future I hope there will be a continuation of the pregnant story with full bellies? because such games rarely sometimes end quickly. :sneaky:
Yes, the girls will develop (almost) full bellies. 9-month bellies look weird in Daz (slider to 100%). I discovered the best setting is around 80% (~7.5 months), so I will save the 9-month setting in case there is a girl pregnant with twins.

Hobbit you say? Hmmm...
Is that you with your wife, mr TropecitaGames?
My wife is cuter (and shorter) than Sarah McLeod. I'm uglier and balder than Sean Astin. And taller.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Yes, the girls will develop (almost) full bellies. 9-month bellies look weird in Daz (slider to 100%). I discovered the best setting is around 80% (~7.5 months), so I will save the 9-month setting in case there is a girl pregnant with twins.
Ginger twins should have ginger twins. You know, just for some extra ginger twinception!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
:unsure: we already have Ginger Triplets (Clones) Erika, Daphne and her Action counterpart (never remember her name) so if we have Ginger Twins, with one we technically should be able to twinception with the 2 others, since they have the same genes..
soooo basicly.....we could have 3 x Ginger twins....:love::love: (exept with Erika where because of over fertilization we have quadruplets:devilish:)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I grew up in South Texas, home of the fine Latina women, those raven hair beauties are my weakness. Just don't piss off a latina cuz she will go from sweet to bat shit crazy in 0.001 seconds.
Strange I thought they come from latinamerica, but anyway's I'll answer you with a old "Gaucho" wisdom, "short reigns, and "Rebenque" in hand " to stay in the saddle! (recado) / rienda corta y Rebenque en mano pa' quedarse en el "recado"! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
by the way it's not batshit crazy it's pure passion and fire, ;)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes