FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Let me preface this tirade with a warning... You shouldn't read this unless you are a very stable and controlled person.

Now that's done, I'll proceed to separate the issues in spoilers so you can choose about what to be mad at me about.

Oh, and Sorry, but I truly am NOT sorry.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now for the second Part.

Now go, take a good piss, wash your hands, and instead of typing an angry comment to me, find something nice to say about this girl or that, but, something she is actually in control off instead of being a product of her DNA that she has no control over.

Peace :(

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Let me preface this tirade with a warning... You shouldn't read this unless you are a very stable and controlled person.

Now that's done, I'll proceed to separate the issues in spoilers so you can choose about what to be mad at me about.

Now for the second Part.

Now go, take a good piss, wash your hands, and instead of typing an angry comment to me, find something nice to say about this girl or that, but, something she is actually in control off instead of being a product of her DNA that she has no control over.

1363107164564.gif

kinda cringe not gonna lie... :HideThePain:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Now for the second Part.

*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Reactions: Trope95

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018

Now for the second Part.

1706307675407.png

Or, put another way:
1706307734578.png

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
View attachment 3298700

Or, put another way:
View attachment 3298702

Triggered? About the hair? Nope... just pissed off that it is STILL a thing. About the bellies? Oh Yeah... NGL, it is a thing for me. Not a kink, or a fetish, it is not even sexual for me. Well, if it's my wife, sure... but on other women, not really. I don't find pregnant women sexy, I find them extremely adorable though. They touch my figurative heart, not my literal loins.

Peace :)

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

Now for the second Part.

You know I usually don't do this, but I will somewhat disagree with you. Not angrily, but I will disagree.
I said I'm a black-hair lover. That doesn't mean I don't like women with other (or none) hair colors. You have read enough of my posts to know that.
But I understand personal preferences. If THE SAME girl was blonde or redhead (natural or not), she would raise different interests in different people. Because, besides her internal virtues and defects, her different hair color becomes a new virtue/defect for some people.
Would I like Martha the same if she was blonde (my less preferred natural color)? Yes, obviously. I like her for who she is, not for how she is.
Who do I like more, Erika or Eva? Until 0.14, Erika would win that race by a few bodies. Nothing to do with her hair color though. After writing (and especially rendering) 0.15, Erika continues with a comfortable advantage, but it has substantially reduced. Why? Because I now know Eva much better.
You can say "But you are the writer! You should already know them!". Yes and no. I know their stories and I write their scenes, but sometimes you are reading the sentence you have written and the girl you have on screen is in the starfish (default) position. Then you see something in her eyes, in her smile, that changes the tone of the scene completely. She asks you to be rendered in a certain way. I know, it's crazy, but sometimes it happens (fortunately not often).

About the pregnancies. My earlier comment was a technical one. 9-month pregnant bellies in Daz exist, just like Daz babies exist. Both are horrendous. The resemblance of both to reality disappears in a mute *pop* the moment you move the camera from that angle where they look "good". Or perhaps the "good" word isn't the most correct. I would use "not utterly horrible". If moving the camera produces that effect, imagine animating it.

I love pregnant bellies. I want our girls (and our MC) to experience pregnant sex. A month pregnant sex, but also 9 months pregnant sex. I won't do it as a kink (although the kink of it doesn't go unnoticed). I will do it because it's the logical next step in the story.

As I said, I'm not answering angrily, and I hope you don't get angry at my answer.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I love pregnant bellies. I want our girls (and our MC) to experience pregnant sex. A month pregnant sex, but also 9 months pregnant sex. I won't do it as a kink (although the kink of it doesn't go unnoticed). I will do it because it's the logical next step in the story.
Oh yeah 200w (1).gif

I have no doubt that the story with pregnant girls will be the best and even more! :devilish:

• Red Heart

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Triggered? About the hair? Nope... just pissed off that it is STILL a thing. About the bellies? Oh Yeah... NGL, it is a thing for me. Not a kink, or a fetish, it is not even sexual for me. Well, if it's my wife, sure... but on other women, not really. I don't find pregnant women sexy, I find them extremely adorable though. They touch my figurative heart, not my literal loins.

For me, anything more than a casual hair-color favorite (there's no accounting for taste, right?) draws a "whatever.../<rolleyes>" response. But I love 'em all, so that's my taste.

WRT the whole "bun-(more like full-on artisan loaf)-in-the-oven belly" thing, I find it both attractive and adorable, but not in a "I gotta bang that or my 'lust/kink card' is gonna burst into flames" sort of way . . . again, just my taste.

Play (and curmudgeon ;)) ever on, my friend!

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Why do i feel like, every official compressed isn't a compressed file at all
Explain what you mean please because part 1 definitely looks different from the .
And for Part 2 still looks compressed in contrast to .

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Why do i feel like, every official compressed isn't a compressed file at all
v.0.15 sizes:
1706310296616.png
I don't know why you feel like you do when the size of the compressed one is 38% of the not compressed one.
Could I compress it even more? Yeah
Would it then be a worse-quality product? Also yeah
Is it needed to do it? Absolutely no.

Reactions: AVNTester2

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
v.0.15 sizes:
View attachment 3298818
I don't know why you feel like you do when the size of the compressed one is 38% of the not compressed one.
Could I compress it even more? Yeah
Would it then be a worse-quality product? Also yeah
Is it needed to do it? Absolutely no.
Pssst Trop how about you send me v0.15 full quality in a dm. I promise I won't say anything to anyone:Kappa::sneaky::p:ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
As I said, I'm not answering angrily, and I hope you don't get angry at my answer.
Trop, we are way further into our talks to me being angry with you for disagreeing. We don't have to be carbon copies of each other to still be friends, in fact, it is in the differences of opinion that we get even better friends. As long as respect is still the rule.

No worries mate. I understand your POV, and while disagreeing, I know you understand the underlying point of my tirade (hopefully I didn't bury it too deep).

To everyone else, if you couldn't get my point, I don't blame you really, I made a special effort to masquerade it, the whole thing is about how you focus on the wrong things, to the point of crippling yourself with stupid limits, just for the sake of having limits that you don't really need.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
If Aunt Betty came to live with us, I’m even afraid to imagine how many of my secrets she would reveal in 5 minutes :KEK:

This suspicious look of hers at all the girls :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes