acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Let me preface this tirade with a warning... You shouldn't read this unless you are a very stable and controlled person.

Now that's done, I'll proceed to separate the issues in spoilers so you can choose about what to be mad at me about.

Oh, and Sorry, but I truly am NOT sorry.
Oh, that won't be a problem. I am just as mentally stable and controlled as World Eaters Khorne Berzerker.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is funny to me. If you're triggered by this I think I can start to categorize people by thier crime rate, lack of father figure in thier life or state of thier mental health.
People will always categorize, because they are lazy by nature, but also because it's also saves a lot of time to categorize instead of just meeting every single person they meet. Even you, lad, categorized people as assholes while standing on your moral high ground. So uncivilzed.

Now for the second Part.
Genes... Genes everywhere.

Now go, take a good piss, wash your hands, and instead of typing an angry comment to me, find something nice to say about this girl or that, but, something she is actually in control off instead of being a product of her DNA that she has no control over.

Peace :(
I only know a certain group of people who can get angry by a random comment over the internet. But I can't really write about it, because it will be clasified as hate speech. xD

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So uncivilzed.
Exactly. I see that you got the message. Good. Oh, and thanks.

BTW, I didn't get triggered, I took the opportunity to make a point. I am aware that in some parts of the world, categorization is a constant part of life. In others, like where I am, not so much, it still happens, but it isn't as relevant or contrived. For example, driving licenses and official ID's don't mention Race, Eye Color, etc. At most mention height.

So, it is par for the course that that categorization would spread to every aspect of your lives, you are a product of that society after all. This also means that it will continue to perpetuate, because individuals raised that way, will consider it normal, and normalization will produce further individuals thinking that way.

That's why people make a fuss about external aspects, like hair color. They create mythologies about them. They fetishize them. And, in the end, they create Preferences based on those mythologies and fetishes. They are products of a society obsessed with differences, they are what their environment made them.

Is it really that important what color someone else's hair is? If it is that important for you, is because you ascribed some myth to it, or during your development years, you were impressed by that in some way, and YOU created that myth yourself. Doesn't matter, really how it started. It matters that now, you are under the impression that that color of hair gives you something extra, whatever it may be.

If you were raised in a mono racial society, all other hair colors would look strange and only the predominant one in your "home base" would feel correct, you could develop a taste for those exotic colors, but they would never stop being exotic.

What I am talking about is that. That feeling of "attraction" to this or that, because it was either rare, abnormal, or the opposite, completely common. It is however, completely mythological.

Welcome to the delicious world of Anthropos.

Peace :D

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Trop, we are way further into our talks to me being angry with you for disagreeing. We don't have to be carbon copies of each other to still be friends, in fact, it is in the differences of opinion that we get even better friends. As long as respect is still the rule.

No worries mate. I understand your POV, and while disagreeing, I know you understand the underlying point of my tirade (hopefully I didn't bury it too deep).

To everyone else, if you couldn't get my point, I don't blame you really, I made a special effort to masquerade it, the whole thing is about how you focus on the wrong things, to the point of crippling yourself with stupid limits, just for the sake of having limits that you don't really need.

Peace :)
Respect always, disagreement sometimes ;)

If Aunt Betty came to live with us, I’m even afraid to imagine how many of my secrets she would reveal in 5 minutes :KEK:

This suspicious look of hers at all the girls :ROFLMAO:
She will :D

Well guys, I did it! IT IS DONE!
Welcome to the club! That puts you in v.0.10, only 5 updates to go!

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
:KEK: It looks like Erik has been everywhere in the games... View attachment 3301026

Just a Daz asset. Just like the MC from LoF looks just like the MC from Artemis, MC from BaD is in tons of games. I see the same asset as Nora in almost every AVN.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
:KEK: It looks like Erik has been everywhere in the games... View attachment 3301026

I never played Big Brother since I'm not too fond of NTR. I didn't know about the character at all and was even more lost than you.
But some months ago, there was a discussion about the most hated character in AVNs, and Erik's name appeared (blame xapican :ROFLMAO: ). Since I needed a character model for "my" Erik (called Enzo then), I researched what model was used in Big Brother and some weeks later it was on sale at the Daz store. I bought it to be able to give people hating the original Big Brother's Erik something to laugh at.

It misfired.

When he appeared, some traumatized players came here to complain about him showing up, saying he ruined the game for them and that every time he shows up in a game, they press CTRL to skip his scenes. I even lost some (3-4, I can't remember, and I don't care) subscribers because of it.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Just a Daz asset. Just like the MC from LoF looks just like the MC from Artemis, MC from BaD is in tons of games. I see the same asset as Nora in almost every AVN.
I never played Big Brother since I'm not too fond of NTR. I didn't know about the character at all and was even more lost than you.
But some months ago, there was a discussion about the most hated character in AVNs, and Erik's name appeared (blame xapican :ROFLMAO: ). Since I needed a character model for "my" Erik (called Enzo then), I researched what model was used in Big Brother and some weeks later it was on sale at the Daz store. I bought it to be able to give people hating the original Big Brother's Erik something to laugh at.

It misfired.

When he appeared, some traumatized players came here to complain about him showing up, saying he ruined the game for them and that every time he shows up in a game, they press CTRL to skip his scenes. I even lost some (3-4, I can't remember, and I don't care) subscribers because of it.
Thanks for answers! It’s just that, in addition to “My Dorm,” I saw Erik in another game, and I always wondered if he really got on everyone’s nerves so much that he appears everywhere :ROFLMAO:

To tell the truth, I'm glad I didn't play Big Brother, not my type of genre :KEK:

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
Is there more clear picture of how Kate looks while fit, specially her booty? I would like her lose weight but not if she has small ass after, I would rather she stays fat and keep being pawg in that case

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Is there more clear picture of how Kate looks while fit, specially her booty? I would like her lose weight but not if she has small ass after, I would rather she stays fat and keep being pawg in that case
Nothing worse than a curvy girl that looses weight and there goes that nice juicy booty they had. I think girls that give up the chocolate starfish need to get tramp stamps.

Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes