Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Special Render (VI) - Kate

Since I still don't have previews to post, I will continue posting our less-featured girls' images.
Today I bring you Kate. You know she is in doubt right now. Not about her sexuality (yet), but about how she feels around men. Or around a particular man.
The time will come when we have the chance to see her like this. Patience!
Full HD pic (4K on Patreon/SS)
Pinup Kate 1920.png

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
That was some good little action! a small reveal of the clones, a gang infiltration, and a small showdown...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn dude, grandma has a body, too sexy! Looks like I've been playing Grandma's house lately... :ROFLMAO:

I was even more laughed about the showdown because of the ntr and gilf promotion! :KEK:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
That was some good little action! a small reveal of the clones, a gang infiltration, and a small showdown...

Damn dude, grandma has a body, too sexy! Looks like I've been playing Grandma's house lately... :ROFLMAO:

I was even more laughed about the showdown because of the ntr and gilf promotion! :KEK:
Now you can understand why Erik was included!
His new call name is Toothless ;)

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: tslojr and MAGO-DAG

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Well if my give a shit tank wasn't on empty I would log into SS and see if I can grab it. But I alreadt took my fuckitall for the night.

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Special Render (VII) - Anna

After a long day's work, Anna prepares to take a bath.
Who is Anna? She's the MC's mother in the unpatched version.
Some of you may know that bathroom from a scene with Martha.
Why are the dress and panties on the floor and she's wearing the lab coat? It's not that I've lost my mind, she's forgotten something in the bedroom and she's putting on the lab coat so she doesn't go out naked.
The MC, at three years old, was already entering rooms without knocking.
Those of you playing the unpatched version will see her in-game during a flashback in 0.15.
Full HD version. 4K on Patreon/SS
Pinup Anna 1920.png

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Special Render (VII) - Anna

After a long day's work, Anna prepares to take a bath.
Who is Anna? She's the MC's mother in the unpatched version.
Some of you may know that bathroom from a scene with Martha.
Why are the dress and panties on the floor and she's wearing the lab coat? It's not that I've lost my mind, she's forgotten something in the bedroom and she's putting on the lab coat so she doesn't go out naked.
The MC, at three years old, was already entering rooms without knocking.
Those of you playing the unpatched version will see her in-game during a flashback in 0.15.
Full HD version. 4K on Patreon/SS
View attachment 3311490
So Anna is specific for unpatch version?

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Wait, if it is the unpatched version without incest that means this lovely women cannot be fucked by MC?
In patched, she's not necessary. In unpatched, she also died in the plane crash with the other family members who died in it (I forget the specific ones, since it's slightly different in patched vs unpatched).

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So Anna is specific for unpatch version?
Yes, she was MC's mom and, as Tiur says below, she died in the plane crash.

Wait, if it is the unpatched version without incest that means this lovely women cannot be fucked by MC?
The MC and necrophilia don't fit too well. ;)

In patched, she's not necessary. In unpatched, she also died in the plane crash with the other family members who died in it (I forget the specific ones, since it's slightly different in patched vs unpatched).
Body count in the plane crash per version:
Patched: Uncle Mike (Norah's husband and Edmund's brother), Uncle Dominic (Norah and Martha's brother. Olivia's son), Uncle Daniel (Edmund's brother)
Unpatched: Uncle Mike (Norah's boyfriend and Edmund's brother), Dominic (Martha's boyfriend then), Anna (MC's mother and Edmund's wife)
Both versions: A male Nigerian and a male Korean pilot/copilot. An American female flight attendant.

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Yes, she was MC's mom and, as Tiur says below, she died in the plane crash.

The MC and necrophilia don't fit too well. ;)

Body count in the plane crash per version:
Patched: Uncle Mike (Norah's husband and Edmund's brother), Uncle Dominic (Norah and Martha's brother. Olivia's son), Uncle Daniel (Edmund's brother)
Unpatched: Uncle Mike (Norah's boyfriend and Edmund's brother), Dominic (Martha's boyfriend then), Anna (MC's mother and Edmund's wife)
Both versions: A male Nigerian and a male Korean pilot/copilot. An American female flight attendant.
I'm computer illiterate and could never get the patch to work. Oh well, love the game anyway. I still need to get over to SS later today. I know I had to cut back on some of the dev's I supported for a month because I drove through a small town a month ago and the fuckers gave me 3 tickets that will cost me $900 to day.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I'm computer illiterate and could never get the patch to work. Oh well, love the game anyway. I still need to get over to SS later today. I know I had to cut back on some of the dev's I supported for a month because I drove through a small town a month ago and the fuckers gave me 3 tickets that will cost me $900 to day.
Installing the patch is as easy as going to the \game folder and creating an empty patch.txt or patch.rpy file. Or uncompressing there the file linked in the OP. Once done, in the main menu, you will find this button:
1706707896892.png
That switches between Family (patched) and Clones (unpatched)

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes