xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is there more clear picture of how Kate looks while fit, specially her booty? I would like her lose weight but not if she has small ass after, I would rather she stays fat and keep being pawg in that case
just like in real life your Girl looses weight but on the wrong body parts mischievous-emoji.gif :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
I never played Big Brother since I'm not too fond of NTR. I didn't know about the character at all and was even more lost than you.
But some months ago, there was a discussion about the most hated character in AVNs, and Erik's name appeared (blame xapican :ROFLMAO: ). Since I needed a character model for "my" Erik (called Enzo then), I researched what model was used in Big Brother and some weeks later it was on sale at the Daz store. I bought it to be able to give people hating the original Big Brother's Erik something to laugh at.

It misfired.

When he appeared, some traumatized players came here to complain about him showing up, saying he ruined the game for them and that every time he shows up in a game, they press CTRL to skip his scenes. I even lost some (3-4, I can't remember, and I don't care) subscribers because of it.
Never played Big Brother too, as I am too not very fond of NTR. Hah... not very fond of NTR, now that's an understatement.
But I remember that face from few games. Sadly I can't remember those titles. Yet I remember it was very punchable face. Face that I was punching quite often. The moment I saw him I knew something might be wrong. I was waiting for a "punch him" option to appear. But I say adding him to MyDorm was Task Failed Successfully. Still wish to shot him though. :(

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I never played Big Brother since I'm not too fond of NTR. I didn't know about the character at all and was even more lost than you.
But some months ago, there was a discussion about the most hated character in AVNs, and Erik's name appeared (blame xapican :ROFLMAO: ). Since I needed a character model for "my" Erik (called Enzo then), I researched what model was used in Big Brother and some weeks later it was on sale at the Daz store. I bought it to be able to give people hating the original Big Brother's Erik something to laugh at.

It misfired.

When he appeared, some traumatized players came here to complain about him showing up, saying he ruined the game for them and that every time he shows up in a game, they press CTRL to skip his scenes. I even lost some (3-4, I can't remember, and I don't care) subscribers because of it.
The reason for all the hate was Big brother was heavy advertised as a wholesome incest game at the height of incest game pouplarity.

Then people played and found out it was a NTR game where the main villian was alreafy screwing your mom and anything you did with your sisters and aunt just.help the villian.

When people complained the Dev got combative and rude pissing off a lot of people. Thankfully most of the people my self included found this site as a result.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Is there more clear picture of how Kate looks while fit, specially her booty? I would like her lose weight but not if she has small ass after, I would rather she stays fat and keep being pawg in that case
The only slim picture of her is the one at the choice menu that Xapican has posted above
But yes, she will lose some ass in the slim version.

The reason for all the hate was Big brother was heavy advertised as a wholesome incest game at the height of incest game pouplarity.

Then people played and found out it was a NTR game where the main villian was alreafy screwing your mom and anything you did with your sisters and aunt just.help the villian.

When people complained the Dev got combative and rude pissing off a lot of people. Thankfully most of the people my self included found this site as a result.
I didn't know the story. Thanks, Snake!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Originally; it was planned that you can kick out "[insert unnamable here] but it was so dammed difficult to outplay [unnameable] that the vast mayority of fans got frustrated, the thread became unbearable, and groups formed, it followed a unending discussion, and one of the legacys is the Anti NTR; Anti Harem; Anti whatever, else how snake said.
It was my first expirience with AVN's and I soon quit and got involved with MOTH.

He just hops on and rides his climate cycle. ;)
I would rather ride the weatherlady :devilish: :p ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
There have been several I've seen over the years where I'd happily do the same. :LOL:

I've actually known and ran in the same circles for a while with a couple of cute female anchors, but have never met a weather woman. The prettiest of them ended up getting cut on too much and really ruined her looks. :(

Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Originally; it was planned that you can kick out "[insert unnamable here] but it was so dammed difficult to outplay [unnameable] that the vast mayority of fans got frustrated, the thread became unbearable, and groups formed, it followed a unending discussion, and one of the legacys is the Anti NTR; Anti Harem; Anti whatever, else how snake said.
It was my first expirience with AVN's and I soon quit and got involved with MOTH.

Yeah pretty much this, it was suspose to be a wholesome incest game where you protect your family from Eric. The game was anything but that, he felt like fighting god while god used a cheat mod.

I had to check and F95 wasnt even a thing when i discovered and played big brother. But the Devs patreon was easiest the worst warzone i have ever seen no thread on this site has ever been as bad as the big brother patreon.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah pretty much this, it was suspose to be a wholesome incest game where you protect your family from Eric. The game was anything but that, he felt like fighting god while god used a cheat mod.

I had to check and F95 wasnt even a thing when i discovered and played big brother. But the Devs patreon was easiest the worst warzone i have ever seen no thread on this site has ever been as bad as the big brother patreon.
So, they were payin the dev to fight each other and then the dev turned into a monster and started attackin his patrons?

• Haha

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yeah, I'm glad I never played it. I'm not a fan of that genre. But that sucks that a dev would go that far.
Probably the developer's imagination took over, and he decided to create wild things... maybe he caught a star and left at sunset, not caring about all the fans :KEK: For some reason I'm glad I didn't know about these games at the time.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Probably the developer's imagination took over, and he decided to create wild things... maybe he caught a star and left at sunset, not caring about all the fans :KEK: For some reason I'm glad I didn't know about these games at the time.
Yeah. My intro to AVNs was Depraved Awakening and Acting Lessons. Both were great games.

But at least in this, we don't have to worry about that shit. Plus, I have Daphne. :love: TropecitaGames has created an amazin game here.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yeah. My intro to AVNs was Depraved Awakening and Acting Lessons. Both were great games.

But at least in this, we don't have to worry about that shit. Plus, I have Daphne. :love: TropecitaGames has created an amazin game here.
I started my first AVN with "A mother's love" and "Melody" at that time I wasn't really into games, I didn't even know about the existence of a harem or NTR... these two games were what I started the AVN with, and yes " Depraved Awakening" also played for quite a long time, but I can’t play Acting Lessons... because the game is too hard for me, for some reason BaDIK was able to play, but I can’t try his first game :KEK:

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

Oh i remember when the Acting lessons thread lost their collective minds after a certain update. My first game was either a lesson of passions game or one of Chaotics vdate games

• Haha

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017

Oh i remember when the Acting lessons thread lost their collective minds after a certain update. My first game was either a lesson of passions game or one of Chaotics vdate games
You at least had good games as your first VN. My first VN was some Female Domination crap I downloaded when drunk without reading all the tags. I can tell you seeing MC's balls being kicked ain't funny, nor feel nice. :(

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
You at least had good games as your first VN. My first VN was some Female Domination crap I downloaded when drunk without reading all the tags. I can tell you seeing MC's balls being kicked ain't funny, nor feel nice. :(
The was probably inspired from the movie Idiocracy in which the most poplar movie was Ow My balls.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes