HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
i think is skipped some parts of the story somehow, what the fuck was about MC's mom being dead, Martha and Nora are fake relatives and everyone is clone of everyone? what is happening?
Your patch/mod is not active. If you have it downloaded, on main menu there's button that either reads clones or family, depending on if it's active or not.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and Danv

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
i think is skipped some parts of the story somehow, what the fuck was about MC's mom being dead, Martha and Nora are fake relatives and everyone is clone of everyone? what is happening?
You're on clone mode. If you have the incest patch installed then open the menu and click the button that says clones to turn incest back on.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and Danv

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Weird lol. Ima talk with staff just for now tell me what hoster (gofile Mediafire mega Pixel WDHO mixdrop) you want and what version (PC/Mac, Compressed or not or android patched/unpatched).
Gofile or Medifire work. PC version patched. I've got superfast downloading speeds. I don't need compressed version either.

Reactions: Trope95

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
It's weird. The entire time I've been on F95, I've never had a page open with just the starting comments.
That can happen if we move only the first post. But for this one it clearly isn't :KEK: Well I told Sam and Ryahn. Not sure when they will see it though.

PhoenixRage23 Staff probably sleeping or being lazy. Please open a ticket instead (general should be fine):
1707547754805.png

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
It's weird. The entire time I've been on F95, I've never had a page open with just the starting comments.
usually it displayed like this if you have OP poster OR this game in ignore, but since you don't have either - it IS weird
aside of just trying ctrl+f5, disabling (just to test) adblock and checking in other browsers - can't really think of anything else

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
ugh... putting a blank patch.txt file in the /game folder of part 1 isn't changing the "clones" to family, am I missing something?
You need to change it manually. Click where it says Clone, if you have the patch in place. After clicking it will say Family. It's done. Oh, this is on the Main Menu.

Peace :)

• Red Heart

babaex

May 28, 2022
TropecitaGames I hope it is not a problem that I am reporting it but I found some bugs in the profiles. The biggest for me is that picture 9 in Daphne profile is locked and that was not the case in version 0.14.2, so this is newly introduced bug or my save became buggy.
Here are some pictures:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I won't mind lesbian content with Lisa, but would expect Kim to be willing to do it other than Kate based on story so far.
These bugs are nothing game breaking but it would be nice to be fixed.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Great game I really enjoyed the latest update. One question though: wasn't there moaning during the first seasons sex scenes? I noticed it was absent during the new scenes and I find the moaning makes the scenes hotter IMO.

• Red Heart

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I'm freaking out about this thread. I have taken a look at the comments and there has been a moment in which several people have gone up to the pulpit to give authentic talks. Some complaining about what others complain about or about the meaning of words. My goodness, this is a game, not the congress, and what is being talked about is a game, not the meaning of life. And I don't go into detail because I would end up falling into the same sin.

gustough

Nov 9, 2019
TropecitaGames I hope it is not a problem that I am reporting it but I found some bugs in the profiles. The biggest for me is that picture 9 in Daphne profile is locked and that was not the case in version 0.14.2, so this is newly introduced bug or my save became buggy.
Here are some pictures:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I won't mind lesbian content with Lisa, but would expect Kim to be willing to do it other than Kate based on story so far.
These bugs are nothing game breaking but it would be nice to be fixed.
Can somebody please tell me how I get to these character pages.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes