motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
who the fuck eats burger with strawberries? is it like next stage of degradation after pineapple on pizza or something? whats next, sausage in chocolate? steak popsicle?

View attachment 3342116
Hey! Don't diss my #1 girl. She can eat anything she wants! Isn't she just the hottest thing ever? I love her long and lean look along with the wild Irish hair. Only girl who might be her equal is her mom! Jus' Sayin':cool:

P.S. Trope, Daphne cleaned up really nice for the date but, her hair the next morning was awesome! I would love to see it down like that more!!!

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I am still debating if I am going to start over, I feel that I know the story well, but, I am also interested in a longer stay on the Marks Dorm again.

I have to think about this...
You know the girls will always be there for you ;)

On an not-troubleshooting note, pretty great update for story and for there to be less and less of what I was always complaining about.

I will say the update felt really short though
You know I was eager to reveal secrets, but I needed the correct time and pace to do it.
Are you on Daphne and Eileen's paths? Because the update is heavily focused on them (especially Daphne).
It's the biggest update ever, so if you are in full harem and read the story during Aaron's meeting, I guess I can take it like a compliment. If it felt short and wasn't boring, it means I did it right :giggle:

Just wanted to check, what needs to be downloaded for the full current content, only part 2 or 1 and 2?
Part 1 is the first 12 chapters. Part 2 has the latest 3. You need to play Part 1 to get the story going, but once you're done with it, your automatic save there will be imported into Part 2 and you only need to download Part 2 from then on.

Well, that, TropecitaGames,... Was amazing! Probably your best update ever... Not gonna talk about specific things right now... too many spoilers to worry about. I'll just say, What a perfect pause! Wrapping up some things, opening doors to next things and best of all... the story goes on. It just keeps getting better and better!
Thanks, motseer!
I was a bit anxious about this update. Too many things could go wrong (especially Daphne, Aaron, and Solomon) but I was happy when I saw my wife reactions during the tests.

Thanks, Xythurr!

awesome update .. TropecitaGames

i love the hell outta this game .....

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Thanks, ImperialD!

is this game a pure VN? it looks so good but im not a fan of games with a ton of girls where i dont get to choose when i get to interact with a certain girl
If you mean if it has sandbox elements, it hasn't.
If you mean if it is a KN, it isn't. There are over 220 choices in the full game.
But it's the story what marks when you will interact with a girl, although it's you who will choose how you will interact. Every girl is optional.

TropecitaGames you the man (y):coffee::love: i always look forward to your updates and to your beautiful game
Thanks, underwatersparkle!

Woha loved this Update ! and love all the little cameos what are built in, Kudos Trope your best Update till now,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Thanks, Xapi!
About Martha's innocence... wait and see ;)

any full save?
Attached you will find a save with full harem at the end of v.0.14.2

who the fuck eats burger with strawberries? is it like next stage of degradation after pineapple on pizza or something? whats next, sausage in chocolate? steak popsicle?

View attachment 3342116
I tasted rabbit in chocolate while in the UK. Not bad :ROFLMAO:
I guess the designer of that asset wants their burgers with strawberries ;)

Really minor glitch here but as far as I can tell the game's checking for the Nora route twice instead of checking for Nora and Martha route. So anyone who's on Nora's route but not Martha's route is going to be getting renders for the both of them. I quickly closed Martha's route just to double check that it's not just URM being weird and you do still get the both of them for these renders with her route turned off. Not really an important bug because fuck anyone not on Martha's route :devilish: but a bug nonetheless
I will check it, thanks for the heads up.
The check for the routes is done before entering the kitchen. There are several possibilities:
a.- On path with Sam and/or Simone (so the secret is revealed at the beach)
a.1.- Norah and Martha​
a.2.- Only Norah​
a.3.- Only Martha​
a.4.- None of them​
b.- Not on path with Sam and/or Simone
b.1.- Norah and Martha​
b.2.- Only Norah​
b.3.- Only Martha​
b.4.- None of them​
a.4 and b.4 have the same subscene. The rest have slight or big changes

i think i skipped some parts of the story somehow, what the fuck was about MC's mom being dead, Martha and Nora are fake relatives and everyone is clone of everyone? what is happening?
I think you didn't check the Family button on the main menu
1707562007553.png

I'm definitely not on clone mode and that line's in there. They just goofed a bit in the code somehow or another that may not effect all saves.
Please, check the patch button reads Family

TropecitaGames I hope it is not a problem that I am reporting it but I found some bugs in the profiles. The biggest for me is that picture 9 in Daphne profile is locked and that was not the case in version 0.14.2, so this is newly introduced bug or my save became buggy.
Here are some pictures:
I won't mind lesbian content with Lisa, but would expect Kim to be willing to do it other than Kate based on story so far.
These bugs are nothing game breaking but it would be nice to be fixed.
Thanks for the heads up, babaex
I will check it and get it fixed on v.0.16

Great game I really enjoyed the latest update. One question though: wasn't there moaning during the first seasons sex scenes? I noticed it was absent during the new scenes and I find the moaning makes the scenes hotter IMO.
Yes, there was moaning in Part 1. I just totally forgot about it in Part 2. I wasn't too happy with the sound because it was impossible to synch with the text (different reading speeds), so my brain just chalked them out. I will re-add them.

Can somebody please tell me how I get to these character pages.
1707561628682.png
is there really no sounds in part 1?
There are 145 sound tracks (music, sfx, and moans) in Part 1. The first 3 days (Chapter 1) have little music, but from then on, around 90% of the game has sound.

Hey! Don't diss my #1 girl. She can eat anything she wants! Isn't she just the hottest thing ever? I love her long and lean look along with the wild Irish hair. Only girl who might be her equal is her mom! Jus' Sayin':cool:

P.S. Trope, Daphne cleaned up really nice for the date but, her hair the next morning was awesome! I would love to see it down like that more!!!
Eileen can eat whatever she wants. :ROFLMAO:

I love that hairstyle, but she wouldn't be herself without the braid.
As byteMi6969 says below, that hairstyle doesn't have a good red texture. Too artificial looking. And adjusting the textures made it worse (like in v.0.2 at the club). I used it at night to minimize the difference in textures, but to no good result.

Daphne sure doesn't ride a dick like a fresh unvirgin.
She's a tough girl. She is more worried about doing it correctly than about her discomfort.

Yeah too bad the lighting made it look more dirty blonde than red. And from what I've heard with that particular asset color couldn't be adjusted much without making it even worse.
I tried to correct the textures, but she looked too blonde or too traffic-light-red. That designer makes great hairstyles, but not too customizable.

I can't find profiles page in this update. Has it been removed?
1707562241861.png

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Thank you very much. Now everything works. I didn't notice it at all. I only have three buttons. History, settings and profiles.
You can add the rest enabling them in the Quick-Menu buttons in the same screen.

Sep 3, 2020
No lewd with your girls, but a nice story progression with both of them (and the whole story).
you know I don't care about lewds I just want to spend time with my girls I'm more of a monogamous romantic

I don't skip an update because there are no lewds the only reason I skip an update is when I don't get to spend time with my girls

besides I'm more excited to find out

if I'm a dady

Reactions: Trope95

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Compressed gofile was blocked as "unsafe" to download from my edge browser, Pixel was able to download without any such warning.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
I'm very surprised that you give your characters American junk food. Give them paella, fideua or anything else. Why burger? :ROFLMAO:
I assume it's due to models aviability. Also... what's wrong with burgers?

View attachment 3342116
It's not with, but alongside. Still, they are quite a lot of dishes with meat and fruits.
But yeah... Pineapple on pizza? That's HERESY!

• Angry
Reactions: xapican and Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
you know I don't care about lewds I just want to spend time with my girls I'm more of a monogamous romantic

I don't skip an update because there are no lewds the only reason I skip an update is when I don't get to spend time with my girls

besides I'm more excited to find out

if I'm a dady
Then play this update. The second and third longest scenes have both your girls on them.

I'm very surprised that you give your characters American junk food. Give them paella, fideua or anything else. Why burger? :ROFLMAO:
Because they are American :ROFLMAO:
You can be sure if I ever return to the States I would eat a burger before what they call a paella there. I'm not a paella zealot (like a lot of Spaniards are) but I've seen truly horrendous things labeled as "paella". And the only asset I've seen for paella looks so wrong I don't know what one is it.
1707567338324.png
In fact, in the US I go for ribs or t-bones.

Compressed gofile was blocked as "unsafe" to download from my edge browser, Pixel was able to download without any such warning.
It's weird, it's the same file.

Actually a chocolate & chili sauce could go surprisingly well with a good steak
Sweet and salty combine awesomely.
Once I confused my nutmeg with cinnamon while cooking penne. I thought I fucked up, but they tasted great. Since then, when I cook penne with cream and minced meat, I always add a bit of cinnamon!

Reactions: Horny Toad

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
I assume it's due to models aviability. Also... what's wrong with burgers?
I'm not from Spain. Sometimes I make for myself something between paella and chili con carne. This is a real food. You have to be proud of your traditions. Even in games.
And what's wrong with burgers? Fat childrens... maybye?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You know I was eager to reveal secrets, but I needed the correct time and pace to do it.
Are you on Daphne and Eileen's paths? Because the update is heavily focused on them (especially Daphne).
It's the biggest update ever, so if you are in full harem and read the story during Aaron's meeting, I guess I can take it like a compliment. If it felt short and wasn't boring, it means I did it right :giggle:
Yea, I'm on all paths. Full harem. And I read the full story during the meeting. It wasn't boring, but it did still feel short

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes