acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Well...wait a second... lets think about this. There are other alternative pizzas other than having pinapple on your " Hawaiian pizza. Like maybe putting orange slices on there and calling it a "Floridian" or maybe some peaches and calling it a "Georgian" or maybe even sprinkling some sweet corn on there and calling it an "Iowan" maybe. Now all can see how ridiculous it sounds to put pinapple on a pizza.
The only more ridiculous pizza than pineapple pizza is pizza without any meat on it.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
who the fuck eats burger with strawberries? is it like next stage of degradation after pineapple on pizza or something? whats next, sausage in chocolate? steak popsicle?

View attachment 3342116
Hey....there is nothing wrong with pineapple on pizza (spicy sausage or pep, Canadian smoked maple bacon and sweet pineapple is my fav...and also that topping was originally invented in Ontario Canada in 1962.)...so there will be no pizza kink shaming here. ;)

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hello guys, small help.
Before I download this huge 7 gb game (Part one with new update), Is there any actual femdom scenes or a specific route with a character for femdom in this game?

Reactions: Trope95

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hello guys, small help.
Before I download this huge 7 gb game (Part one with new update), Is there any actual femdom scenes or a specific route with a character for femdom in this game?
Simple Answer No. there is Maddie but hers is a light one.
for Detailed Answer I'll have to summon TropecitaGames because I bet he has the answer already saved somewhere :ROFLMAO:

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Not a fan of that style. But it's Daphne, my only girl in this. So, I'll deal with it.
It's a good representation of "late night hot tub sex, back of the head grinding into a pillow, no time for a shower" look. :BootyTime:

The "Family/Clone" is probably the most obvious part of the GUI and the first thing anyone would check right after deliberately pasting in a patch. That's all I say on the issue.

• Haha

gustough

Nov 9, 2019
You know the girls will always be there for you ;)

You know I was eager to reveal secrets, but I needed the correct time and pace to do it.
Are you on Daphne and Eileen's paths? Because the update is heavily focused on them (especially Daphne).
It's the biggest update ever, so if you are in full harem and read the story during Aaron's meeting, I guess I can take it like a compliment. If it felt short and wasn't boring, it means I did it right :giggle:

Part 1 is the first 12 chapters. Part 2 has the latest 3. You need to play Part 1 to get the story going, but once you're done with it, your automatic save there will be imported into Part 2 and you only need to download Part 2 from then on.

Thanks, motseer!
I was a bit anxious about this update. Too many things could go wrong (especially Daphne, Aaron, and Solomon) but I was happy when I saw my wife reactions during the tests.

Thanks, Xythurr!

Thanks, ImperialD!

If you mean if it has sandbox elements, it hasn't.
If you mean if it is a KN, it isn't. There are over 220 choices in the full game.
But it's the story what marks when you will interact with a girl, although it's you who will choose how you will interact. Every girl is optional.

Thanks, underwatersparkle!

Thanks, Xapi!
About Martha's innocence... wait and see ;)

Attached you will find a save with full harem at the end of v.0.14.2

I tasted rabbit in chocolate while in the UK. Not bad :ROFLMAO:
I guess the designer of that asset wants their burgers with strawberries ;)

I will check it, thanks for the heads up.
The check for the routes is done before entering the kitchen. There are several possibilities:
a.- On path with Sam and/or Simone (so the secret is revealed at the beach)
a.1.- Norah and Martha​
a.2.- Only Norah​
a.3.- Only Martha​
a.4.- None of them​
b.- Not on path with Sam and/or Simone
b.1.- Norah and Martha​
b.2.- Only Norah​
b.3.- Only Martha​
b.4.- None of them​
a.4 and b.4 have the same subscene. The rest have slight or big changes

I think you didn't check the Family button on the main menu
View attachment 3342484

Please, check the patch button reads Family

Thanks for the heads up, babaex
I will check it and get it fixed on v.0.16

Yes, there was moaning in Part 1. I just totally forgot about it in Part 2. I wasn't too happy with the sound because it was impossible to synch with the text (different reading speeds), so my brain just chalked them out. I will re-add them.

View attachment 3342478

There are 145 sound tracks (music, sfx, and moans) in Part 1. The first 3 days (Chapter 1) have little music, but from then on, around 90% of the game has sound.

Eileen can eat whatever she wants. :ROFLMAO:

I love that hairstyle, but she wouldn't be herself without the braid.
As byteMi6969 says below, that hairstyle doesn't have a good red texture. Too artificial looking. And adjusting the textures made it worse (like in v.0.2 at the club). I used it at night to minimize the difference in textures, but to no good result.

She's a tough girl. She is more worried about doing it correctly than about her discomfort.

I tried to correct the textures, but she looked too blonde or too traffic-light-red. That designer makes great hairstyles, but not too customizable.

View attachment 3342488

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes