HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
This is the best burger I've ever eaten. Gordon Ramsay's Burgers in Las Vegas. Very simple but dear god it was fantastic!

screenshot-www.gordonramsayrestaurants.com-2024.02.10-20_19_34.png

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I like tzatziki on my burgers too. So sometimes it's that instead of mayo. But I always need to have yellow mustard on my burger.

Going to have to a BBQ set up at the houses with all the sauces laid out for the family and students. Show off their tastes. I assume it's pass July 4th, so can't use that as an excuse. Don't know if any holidays in August in the U.S., there is one in Ontario, Canada (and some of the other provinces). Now I'm wondering how long is the summer semester and the university?
Yes, since I forgot about July 4th, the working (non-canon) date of MC's arrival home is July 5th. That means someone's birthday is approaching fast. A barbecue opportunity!
Summer courses start on July 17th and last for two months.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Only a clarification: There wasn't any WT-mod. The walkthrough was native and integrated into the game from the start.
What Riam's mod did in Part 1 was enable the choices cheat/checker.
OK, thanks TG for the quick replay. And sorry for conveying the wrong info regards to YOUR walk through, and the modders UI feature.

And it's really good hear about the potential future ability to revert your title's interface back to original state....I'm looking forward to it.
Regards.

Reactions: Trope95

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
Hey Trop, about the teaser of Martha/Emma lewds in the next chapter I was wondering if it was out of character for her being so nice and caring with his son before having the "hot potato" talk about Edmund calls that Mark hid from her. Dunno, if i was a woman freshly cheated and abandoned I will be very angry if I discover suddenly that my new lover is in contact with my ex husband. :unsure:

In general it was a good update: nice Daphne date, touching clone reunion, foreshadows of future explanations (Aaron i'm looking for you you old bastard with Mark face :ROFLMAO:) and relationships building with the new students. I am very interested in the future D&D game and if I can ask something I will much apreciate some flashback with the sisters of Amanda and Eva to show us the pain and sadness these clones had to endure before entering the family and finally live as girls instead of killing tools. Thank you

• Red Heart

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
My daughter likes to put fries in her burger. I like ones that put an onion ring in it. Of course I like mayo on it, but that seems something that others don't like. I think it was a complaint in a movie, some Americans in Montreal complaining about mayo in their hamburger (The Whole Nine Yards I think).
I don't mind mayo - if it's mayo and not fake crap.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The other day I went to a restaurant, asked for a burger. It came with the 2 normal sauces. Heinz Mayonnaise and Hellman's Ketchup.

No, you read right. Yes, yes, I am sure. Yes, I also thought it was a glitch in the Matrix. I kept expecting weird things all day... nothing else happened but it was a struggle to shake the feeling that I was in some Alternative Dimension.

I still feel weirded out when I think of it.

Peace :(

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
"Gourmet burgers" have gone overboard. Some day I will find a piece of wood inside one because it "gives the sandwich an interesting texture"!
I mean, during the famines of 1800's Nordic people made bark bread, which uses the part just under bark of a pine tree in it. They ground that part and added it into the flour. And some people still like to make and eat it. :p

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The other day I went to a restaurant, asked for a burger. It came with the 2 normal sauces. Heinz Mayonnaise and Hellman's Ketchup.

No, you read right. Yes, yes, I am sure. Yes, I also thought it was a glitch in the Matrix. I kept expecting weird things all day... nothing else happened but it was a struggle to shake the feeling that I was in some Alternative Dimension.

I still feel weirded out when I think of it.

Peace :(
Well, looks like you ate old ass mayo. As it was discontinued here in 2022. :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes