Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
one of the best stories on f95zone. I'm just missing a German translation ;)
Thanks, Armageddon! My German is only enough to ask for food, so I would need a volunteer.

Excellent have to say it louder EXCELLENT update it just keeps getting better

View attachment 3344294 View attachment 3344294
Thanks, Wookie!

That's a lot of NTR:eek::ROFLMAO:
Great Update
Thanks, XV!

It wouldn't be too much trouble to ask you to implement the hide text button on the Android device or the Android gestures, for example, sliding up shows me a menu, sliding down hides the text for me on the left, it goes back for me on the right, it skips the text, thank you in advance and keep up the great work you do for the game
TropecitaGames
I think RiamMar said something about it, but at 2:00 AM, my brain is dead and I can't remember what he said.

Looks like TropecitaGames gonna bless us with Debbie in the next update, can't wait. :)
Btw, this update felt huge what were the numbers again?

Yeah, Debbie's conversation mentioned by Lisa will take place in the next update.
The update was:
27,215 words
1,863 dialogue lines
1,613 still images
21 animations (2,874 frames)
4,487 total renders

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
You can be sure if I ever return to the States I would eat a burger before what they call a paella there. I'm not a paella zealot (like a lot of Spaniards are) but I've seen truly horrendous things labeled as "paella". And the only asset I've seen for paella looks so wrong I don't know what one is it.
View attachment 3342574
The one on the right VAGUELY looks like a take on cioppino - maybe with all of the seafood that can be in either dish they figured "meh?".

Saffron is too expensive to do a paella justice here, though I had a couple of decent ones at a tapas place near Rice University - they also did this curried monkfish to die for. Since the saffron thing is out of the question, I do the "Acadian" version of paella: jambalaya. I know they aren't the same, but they share a similar concept and can both be very good when done properly.
In a "American Style" burger joint I was served a "special" burger with the fries INSIDE it. Not that it wasn't tasty, but it made the whole affair unbalanced in taste.
Haven't seen the fries done here (Texas, or anywhere I've traveled around the States - sounds Canadian :LOL:), but doing a burger with blue cheese inside, or grinding bacon into the meat, and putting cheddar inside, are a couple of variants I've done and enjoyed. Like many such things, you have to be careful with the proportions.
Yes, and soon you will see the "studendts " "take in MC's hammer" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
canttouch.gif
My daughter likes to put fries in her burger. I like ones that put an onion ring in it. Of course I like mayo on it, but that seems something that others don't like. I think it was a complaint in a movie, some Americans in Montreal complaining about mayo in their hamburger (The Whole Nine Yards I think).
Don't know if any holidays in August in the U.S., there is one in Ontario, Canada (and some of the other provinces).
Onion rings on a burger is a favorite and you can get them that way around here (SE Texas) at most places. I'm also a mustard (and ketchup) guy on a basic burger (or cheeseburger, or bacon cheeseburger, with or without onion rings and jalepeno slices), and will do other things on other kinds of burgers, but have never been a mayo fan, though it is a default at lots of places in the US.

And as for a "cook out" time, I used to throw a big pool/patio party each year on Labor Day Weekend (the "official unofficial end of Summer"). Labor Day in the US is the first Monday of September, so the last weekend can be the last couple days of August, or the first few days of September.

Last edited:

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
The one on the right VAGUELY looks like a take on cioppino - maybe with all of the seafood that can be in either dish they figured "meh?".

Saffron is too expensive to do a paella justice here, though I had a couple of decent ones at a tapas place near Rice University - they also did this curried monkfish to die for. Since the saffron thing is out of the question, I do the "Acadian" version of paella: jambalaya. I know they aren't the same, but they share a similar concept and can both be very good when done properly.

Haven't seen the fries done here (Texas, or anywhere I've traveled around the States - sounds Canadian :LOL:), but doing a burger with blue cheese inside, or grinding bacon into the meat, and putting cheddar inside, are a couple of variants I've done and enjoyed. Like many such things, you have to be careful with the proportions.

View attachment 3344454

Onion rings on a burger is a favorite and you can get them that way around here (SE Texas) at most places. I'm also a mustard (and ketchup) guy on a basic burger (or cheeseburger, or bacon cheeseburger, with or without onion rings and jalepeno slices), and will do other things on other kinds of burgers, but have never been a mayo fan, though it is a default at lots of places in the US.

And as for a "cook out" time, I used to throw a big pool/patio party each year on Labor Day Weekend (the "official unofficial end of Summer"). Labor Day in the US is the first Monday of September, so the last weekend can be the last couple days of August, or the first few days of September.
Texas eh? Seems we live in the same state bud.

Reactions: Trope95
Oct 10, 2022
who the fuck eats burger with strawberries? is it like next stage of degradation after pineapple on pizza or something? whats next, sausage in chocolate? steak popsicle?

View attachment 3342116
I do actually, though not with but after. After, almost every meal I do eat some fruits. If I eat some salty, spicy food I choose the fruit on the sugary side or if I eat sugary food then I eat sour fruits afterwards. So this is something I'd eat and I am surprised to see somebody got triggered this much. :confused::unsure:

Dec 20, 2020
I haven't seen anyone else mention this, but I've always had my story make Emma, Daphne, and Erika the original girls while Amanda and Eva are the clones. I was looking at the profiles in character selection, and somehow that's switched. Was there a change that I missed?

Oct 10, 2022
I haven't seen anyone else mention this, but I've always had my story make Emma, Daphne, and Erika the original girls while Amanda and Eva are the clones. I was looking at the profiles in character selection, and somehow that's switched. Was there a change that I missed?
Patch then change the status at the main menu. You can find instructions at the OP.

Dec 20, 2020
Patch then change the status at the main menu. You can find instructions at the OP.
I've always played it patched, and yes, it's set for family. Has been since the menu was updated. Tried switching over and back, still says the wrong girls are clones.

*edit* Now I've done it again for about the 8th time, and it finally worked. They're they're not clones anymore. Could say I wonder why it stuck like that, but it's late, and futzing with this took the away my desire to play, or even care. I'll try again in the morning.

Last edited:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Started over because I don't remember a lot of the story and sometimes MC is a controlling twat. Not all the time, he redeems himself in a lot of ways but... and then oh yeah this moment:

moron doesn't want to wake up to his dick being sucked.jpg

People who complain about being woken up by the person they love giving them a BJ are...

morons.gif

This MC is not terribad but there are a lot of times I just can't relate to this dude.

And the cartoonishly large penis looks fucking dumb.

There's a lot I like about this game but a lot of the cliche's could be taken out since we've seen them in 10 zillion games already.

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
There's a lot I like about this game but a lot of the cliche's could be taken out since we've seen them in 10 zillion games already.
I see no reason to remove cliches. It a part of the game. Regardless you like it or not. Let the author lead the narrative. It's his story.
I'm in awe of how fast you are as a player. You've know so many games. So many. :ROFLMAO:

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Started over because I don't remember a lot of the story and sometimes MC is a controlling twat. Not all the time, he redeems himself in a lot of ways but... and then oh yeah this moment:

View attachment 3345052

People who complain about being woken up by the person they love giving them a BJ are...

View attachment 3345054

This MC is not terribad but there are a lot of times I just can't relate to this dude.

And the cartoonishly large penis looks fucking dumb.

If I need sleep, I need sleep. Doesn't matter how good that BJ was if in the morning I'm going to be a zombie drinking ten cups of coffee before important meeting, because someone felt like fooling around in the middle of the night.
Morning BJ is bad idea too, unless girl prefers reciving gold instead of white.

Also, I like cliche, because I'm cliche, but not that much cliche.

But I have to agree on the size of the dick. In 99.69% (I took that number out of my ass though) of the games MC is having Magic Massive Horndog Dick of Love. How can I relate to MC if hes 100 times bigger than me? :'(
Ach so und du bist der deutschen Hochsparche nicht mächtig ? / Oh, and you don't speak standard German?
Ah, german language. To me it always sounds like a execution order. Yet, whenever I hear it I have hard time taking it seriously and, quite often, burst into laugh.

But I'm not working on the Game already.:WeSmart:
It seems you have to not work on the game harder.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes