Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I see no reason to remove cliches. It a part of the game. Regardless you like it or not. Let the author lead the narrative. It's his story.
Nobody is stopping the author from doing anything. I know it's a part of the game. If it were not, I could not comment on that part of it. Everyone has things they do and don't like about stuff. It's why they have review sections on sites like Amazon and Steam, movie critics on Youtube, etc. It's why we have forums, and a lot of developers ask for opinions on their games.

If you see no reason to remove cliches that's fine. Different strokes for different follks.
I'm in awe of how fast you are as a player. You've know so many games. So many. :ROFLMAO:
hyperbole_button.jpg

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Wouldn't it be a surprising coincidence if you knew someone who speaks german and is already working with you on the game? Somebody like your everhelpful resident Modder RiamMar maybe? :Kappa: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Poor Riam has his plate full, but I know about someone who could translate the game into German AND Greek!! ;)

I completely misjudged Betty. I was expecting her to be the stick in the mud, not the foil!
Betty is a hunter for secrets, she likes to discover things, but she is a very empathic person when it comes to other people's feelings. And if supporting the relationship makes her sister angry, cherry on top!

Can anyone post the updated android version?
It's in the OP

I haven't seen anyone else mention this, but I've always had my story make Emma, Daphne, and Erika the original girls while Amanda and Eva are the clones. I was looking at the profiles in character selection, and somehow that's switched. Was there a change that I missed?
If you change to family before loading, it works.
If you change to family once playing, you should advance a couple of dialogue lines for it to work.

Started over because I don't remember a lot of the story and sometimes MC is a controlling twat. Not all the time, he redeems himself in a lot of ways but... and then oh yeah this moment:

People who complain about being woken up by the person they love giving them a BJ are...

This MC is not terribad but there are a lot of times I just can't relate to this dude.

And the cartoonishly large penis looks fucking dumb.

There's a lot I like about this game but a lot of the cliche's could be taken out since we've seen them in 10 zillion games already.
Yes, he is a controller. He's used to trying to control everything in his life (and failing a lot of times). And he's naive. Now he's in a new situation (Saira's open relationship was only open on paper) and he tries to control it. More than what's a healthy control.

There are people, like me, who like to enjoy the whole BJ process and be able to retaliate ;)
One-sided things aren't what the MC likes, especially if he's on the receiving end.

There's a reason for the huge dong. I was a noob and needed a lot of space. His penis has been decreasing in size in the latest updates. You can chalk it to erosion :D
Also, bought animations require a certain penis size (different for each designer). Adjusting it is not easy, if even possible, if you don't want to get the penis half a foot outside the pussy in every movement.

About cliches: You have played 10 zillion games. I played 10. What, for you, is a cliche because you have seen it in a hundred games (a small proportion of 10 zillions), for me is something super original that I haven't seen in any of my 10 played games. Yes, I've seen movie nights and morning bjs, but I haven't seen the movie nights not evolving into something else, or the girl disregarding your choice during the morning bj (the whole reason for that scene).

If I need sleep, I need sleep. Doesn't matter how good that BJ was if in the morning I'm going to be a zombie drinking ten cups of coffee before important meeting, because someone felt like fooling around in the middle of the night.
Morning BJ is bad idea too, unless girl prefers reciving gold instead of white.

Also, I like cliche, because I'm cliche, but not that much cliche.

But I have to agree on the size of the dick. In 99.69% (I took that number out of my ass though) of the games MC is having Magic Massive Horndog Dick of Love. How can I relate to MC if hes 100 times bigger than me? :'(

Ah, german language. To me it always sounds like a execution order. Yet, whenever I hear it I have hard time taking it seriously and, quite often, burst into laugh.

It seems you have to not work on the game harder.
Cliches are a fun and comfortable place. But the concept of cliche is personal depending on everyone's experiences. If a new player plays his first AVN and lands in whatever game is considered more cliche, he won't consider it cliche. He hasn't seen all those things previously.
The same applies to "overused" models. I only saw one of the girls' models in a game I played before starting development (Emma's in Leap of Faith, and I didn't relate to it until half the second update while I tested a ponytail on her) so, for me, every model was original.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
There's a reason for the huge dong. I was a noob and needed a lot of space. His penis has been decreasing in size in the latest updates. You can chalk it to erosion :D
:ROFLMAO: I've often wondered if that was one reason for the cartoonishly large dongs in a lot of these games - to make it easier to work with animations, that's an interesting "behind the scenes" bit of information there. (y)

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Poor Riam has his plate full, but I know about someone who could translate the game into German AND Greek!! ;)

Betty is a hunter for secrets, she likes to discover things, but she is a very empathic person when it comes to other people's feelings. And if supporting the relationship makes her sister angry, cherry on top!

It's in the OP

If you change to family before loading, it works.
If you change to family once playing, you should advance a couple of dialogue lines for it to work.

Yes, he is a controller. He's used to trying to control everything in his life (and failing a lot of times). And he's naive. Now he's in a new situation (Saira's open relationship was only open on paper) and he tries to control it. More than what's a healthy control.

There are people, like me, who like to enjoy the whole BJ process and be able to retaliate ;)
One-sided things aren't what the MC likes, especially if he's on the receiving end.

Also, bought animations require a certain penis size (different for each designer). Adjusting it is not easy, if even possible, if you don't want to get the penis half a foot outside the pussy in every movement.

About cliches: You have played 10 zillion games. I played 10. What, for you, is a cliche because you have seen it in a hundred games (a small proportion of 10 zillions), for me is something super original that I haven't seen in any of my 10 played games. Yes, I've seen movie nights and morning bjs, but I haven't seen the movie nights not evolving into something else, or the girl disregarding your choice during the morning bj (the whole reason for that scene).

Cliches are a fun and comfortable place. But the concept of cliche is personal depending on everyone's experiences. If a new player plays his first AVN and lands in whatever game is considered more cliche, he won't consider it cliche. He hasn't seen all those things previously.
The same applies to "overused" models. I only saw one of the girls' models in a game I played before starting development (Emma's in Leap of Faith, and I didn't relate to it until half the second update while I tested a ponytail on her) so, for me, every model was original.
Just please don't "erode" it to the point it becomes a comedy as we chart his shrinkage from the beginning to the end of the whole story!;):LOL:
1sz5w9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
:ROFLMAO: I've often wondered if that was one reason for the cartoonishly large dongs in a lot of these games - to make it easier to work with animations, that's an interesting "behind the scenes" bit of information there. (y)
As a person who is currently fooling around with Koikatsu, I can tell you already animations are very, very time consuming, even with already pre-made animations used. It takes quite a lot of time to set everything up and change to your liking. And there is way too many things to take into consideration.

Like, for example, I'm using my tall character and I want it to have an intercourse with average height, yer rather pettie, girl. So I'm picking pre-made pose, setting up camera angle and... I can't call it done, becuase I can clearly see there are errors, so I'm playing the animation and I'm looking for those things. Like hands placed in the air instad of buttocks or on the calves instead of knees, dick clipping through the girl at the end of the movement upward. So now, fixing. Moving the hands to thier right spots, decreasing the size of dick, a bit. Now it should work, right? WRONG! Dick is going out of the girl at the end of movement backwards. And those hands when placed on the buttocks are now a bit to long. So maybe different camera angle? But I need to see her face! Damn it! Now I see MC's face in that angle and I don't want to!
Fix it till perfection.
Wait, why it's 4:00 in the morning? When I started it was 21:30!

His penis has been decreasing in size in the latest updates. You can chalk it to erosion :D
With such excessive use of his dick it's understandable. Those girls are grinding it faster than MC can regenerate!
Just please don't "erode" it to the point it becomes a comedy as we chart his shrinkage from the beginning to the end of the whole story!;):LOL:
View attachment 3345348
Why? I want to be able to compare myself and be bigger... at least once. :(

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
As a person who is currently fooling around with Koikatsu, I can tell you already animations are very, very time consuming, even with already pre-made animations used. It takes quite a lot of time to set everything up and change to your liking. And there is way too many things to take into consideration.

Like, for example, I'm using my tall character and I want it to have an intercourse with average height, yer rather pettie, girl. So I'm picking pre-made pose, setting up camera angle and... I can't call it done, becuase I can clearly see there are errors, so I'm playing the animation and I'm looking for those things. Like hands placed in the air instad of buttocks or on the calves instead of knees, dick clipping through the girl at the end of the movement upward. So now, fixing. Moving the hands to thier right spots, decreasing the size of dick, a bit. Now it should work, right? WRONG! Dick is going out of the girl at the end of movement backwards. And those hands when placed on the buttocks are now a bit to long. So maybe different camera angle? But I need to see her face! Damn it! Now I see MC's face in that angle and I don't want to!
Fix it till perfection.

With such excessive use of his dick it's understandable. Those girls are grinding it faster than MC can regenerate!

I'm sorry bro we need his penis to be visible and capable of penetrative reproduction.:p

• Haha
Reactions: acowasto

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

Fix it till perfection.

I can relate to the animation thing. The latest animation took me ~10 hours of work (and it still isn't rendered). 216 frames. Starting from a previous animation, so much work was done. WRONG. Since it's impossible in Daz to delete every keyframe when it includes expressions and other things, it made the computer freeze when I was fixing frame ~180. 3 hours to the bin. Started once again, saving every few fixed frames. Finished in around 3 hours. I've already had experience moving that penis 360 times, so I worked faster. But Daz didn't want to collaborate. It corrupted the save. The previous animation save weighed 197MB. The new one only 18. I didn't realize until I sent it to render. Freezed the computer rendering frame 33. Started from scratch. 4 hours later the animation worked. It rendered last night!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
This game never cease to give an really fucking great update, it may not be the fastest, but every time, the content is worth...
1 month to 1,5 months isn't really slow either. Not for an update that gives you 2 hours+ of content. Yes, it isn't the fastest, but, try to divide the time between updates by the images, and you'll see that it is faster than average, way faster.

Just another thought, for the content to be worth it, time is needed. So, please temper that comment. While we all appreciate your liking of the game, that quip about not being the fastest feels out of place and downright unfair.

Peace :(

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
This game never cease to give an really fucking great update, it may not be the fastest, but every time, the content is worth...
Thanks, Alex!
About the "fastest" or "slowest" I won't enter the argument because it's a lost one because everyone has their preferences. I did a survey among the subscribers about it, but I want to know your opinion:
Would you prefer updates every 15 days that give you 20 minutes of playtime? (What most (not all) of the "fastest" games on this site do)
Would you prefer updates every 30-45 days that give you 120-150 minutes of playtime? (My Dorm's model)
Or would you prefer updates every 7.5 months that give you 195 minutes of playtime? (The model of one of the games My Dorm has been compared to)

I'm sure there are faster games on the site. Just tell me one with an average of 100 renders and 600+ words per development day. That would mean 1,500 renders and 9,000 words for games with 15 days release schedule.

1 month to 1,5 months isn't really slow either. Not for an update that gives you 2 hours+ of content. Yes, it isn't the fastest, but, try to divide the time between updates by the images, and you'll see that it is faster than average, way faster.

Just another thought, for the content to be worth it, time is needed. So, please temper that comment. While we all appreciate your liking of the game, that quip about not being the fastest feels out of place and downright unfair.

Peace :(
Thanks, FatGiant!
As you say, everything is relative:
One dev who likes to criticize My Dorm model saying the updates are small, among other things, released two updates in 442 days. According to his changelogs, it added up to ~92,000 words and 6,000 renders (210 words/day and 13,5 renders/day). 6.5 hours of playtime according to him (53 seconds of playtime per development day). Everyone praised him for his big updates.
My Dorm, in the last 446 days, has published 264,773 words and 26,324 renders, 593 and 59 per day respectively, in 13 updates. 18 hours of playtime following the same rule of 14,000 words per hour (145 seconds of playtime per development day). I disagree with the 14,000 words per hour, but to weigh both games with the same metrics I will keep them.

What model is better? I am not going to evaluate it. I'm comfortable with my model, and some other devs are comfortable with theirs. Every dev and every game is a world apart with different circumstances. Two games can't be compared.

Last edited:

JamesPT85

Oct 25, 2022
BIG THANK YOU to developers and everyone else still making compressed patches even though the staff seems to prefer seeing "compressed pls" spammed constantly in threads instead.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames you do realize if we could, we'd chain you up in a basement, force you to work 24/7 and have 30 renderin systems, we could technically get 2 updates a month with over 10k renders and 600 anims, we would do it?(I don't really know how much output 30 4090 renderin systems would put out. lol) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I really can't pose fast enough to feed a single 4090 with enough renders to keep it busy 24/7. It's a fucking beast :ROFLMAO:
Literally:
1707658398761.png

BIG THANK YOU to developers and everyone else still making compressed patches even though the staff seems to prefer seeing "compressed pls" spammed constantly in threads instead.
I started doing compressed versions because of Android limits in Part 1, so why don't continue in Part 2 if sooner or later I will hit those limits?
We also should thank Bob69 for his compressed "update only patch".

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Official Compressions were always allowed in the OP. Only unofficial compressions are not linked anymore to lower our work load. People should be able to use the search. :)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
TropecitaGames you do realize if we could, we'd chain you up in a basement, force you to work 24/7 and have 30 renderin systems, we could technically get 2 updates a month with over 10k renders and 600 anims, we would do it?(I don't really know how much output 30 4090 renderin systems would put out. lol) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Mrs. Games would hunt you down and put a beatin' on ya!

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes