xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You are right. There are some weirdos that do eat mayo even when there a better sauces to choose from :ROFLMAO:
well, never eat Mayo in Germany they aren't too tasty, over here I do the taste is totally different (when I don't make it myself that is) even the Hellmans, tastes better, Confirmed that it also has a differnt taste than in US Oh and another thing is the Coke
much better over here.

Reactions: Trope95

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
The other day I went to a restaurant, asked for a burger. It came with the 2 normal sauces. Heinz Mayonnaise and Hellman's Ketchup.

No, you read right. Yes, yes, I am sure. Yes, I also thought it was a glitch in the Matrix. I kept expecting weird things all day... nothing else happened but it was a struggle to shake the feeling that I was in some Alternative Dimension.

I still feel weirded out when I think of it.

Peace :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If so, then I have to, sadly, inform you your guts are going to self-destruct.

What surprises me more is that you guys there eat Mayo. Don't you have better options? I think I tried a garlic sauce from there that was 100x better than mayo... Or am I wrong?

Peace :)
Well, to each thier own. If I have to pick between mayo, garlic sauce, ketchup and mustard, I'm going with mustard.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
well, never eat Mayo in Germany they aren't too tasty, over here I do the taste is totally different (when I don't make it myself that is) even the Hellmans, tastes better, Confirmed that it also has a differnt taste than in US Oh and another thing is the Coke
much better over here.
Never had US Coke but everyone always tells me that it's horrible in comparison to others so I believe it

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
To be honest, strawberry may one of the less offending things that I've seen in a burger.

Went to a fancy burger place and one of the choices was a burger with tuna and anchovies. I almost threw up.

But a burger with side mushrooms, with chocolate covered peaches, with a fruit salad, and even weirder things have passed before my eyes to my great regret.

Compared to this an Hawaiian pizza is trivial. Once in Spain I was served a burger that wasn't only gigantic in width it was also covered in sauces that should never be near a burger. I ate it, but it was a torment and only after I removed the half a kilo of tomatoes and olives. It was a 2 hours affair. It took me a liter of beer to wash it all down. In a "American Style" burger joint I was served a "special" burger with the fries INSIDE it. Not that it wasn't tasty, but it made the whole affair unbalanced in taste.

A sliced strawberry on the side? Bah, you can chalk it down to plate decoration and you don't have to eat it. There are truly horrendous things out there...

We had a place here called ".burger" that specialized in heart-attack-inducing burgers. two of the featured items were "Grilled Cheeseburger" (two grilled cheese sandwiches as the "buns" for whatever type of burger you wanted) and the "Donut Burger" -- which is exactly what you think after reading the previous description -- with a variety of "bun" options.

All the burgers were hand-formed, 1/2lb. Didn't survive the shutdown though.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
The sex part of the update was cool and all, but the *sexiest* part was the world-building. Hot damn.
I've been keeping it hidden for 15 chapters. I was eager (and scared) to tell (almost all) the truth to the MC.

Hey Trop, about the teaser of Martha/Emma lewds in the next chapter I was wondering if it was out of character for her being so nice and caring with his son before having the "hot potato" talk about Edmund calls that Mark hid from her. Dunno, if i was a woman freshly cheated and abandoned I will be very angry if I discover suddenly that my new lover is in contact with my ex husband. :unsure:

In general it was a good update: nice Daphne date, touching clone reunion, foreshadows of future explanations (Aaron i'm looking for you you old bastard with Mark face :ROFLMAO:) and relationships building with the new students. I am very interested in the future D&D game and if I can ask something I will much apreciate some flashback with the sisters of Amanda and Eva to show us the pain and sadness these clones had to endure before entering the family and finally live as girls instead of killing tools. Thank you
About Martha, you'll discover her real reasons to be "so nice" precisely that night.

About the flashbacks, I had something planned but, because of a couple of platforms' ToS, I had to scrap it. So no Fiona dying on screen, and no flashbacks of Eva and Amanda holding a weapon as kids. I have replaced it with something that can be even more touching.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I've been keeping it hidden for 15 chapters. I was eager (and scared) to tell (almost all) the truth to the MC.

About Martha, you'll discover her real reasons to be "so nice" precisely that night.

About the flashbacks, I had something planned but, because of a couple of platforms' ToS, I had to scrap it. So no Fiona dying on screen, and no flashbacks of Eva and Amanda holding a weapon as kids. I have replaced it with something that can be even more touching.
Damn. I read Fiona as Daphne for a moment and I came unglued.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
It wouldn't be too much trouble to ask you to implement the hide text button on the Android device or the Android gestures, for example, sliding up shows me a menu, sliding down hides the text for me on the left, it goes back for me on the right, it skips the text, thank you in advance and keep up the great work you do for the game
TropecitaGames

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
The other day I went to a restaurant, asked for a burger. It came with the 2 normal sauces. Heinz Mayonnaise and Hellman's Ketchup.

No, you read right. Yes, yes, I am sure. Yes, I also thought it was a glitch in the Matrix. I kept expecting weird things all day... nothing else happened but it was a struggle to shake the feeling that I was in some Alternative Dimension.

I still feel weirded out when I think of it.

giphy.gif

• Haha
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes