Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Sorry, I misexplained. I wanted to say "to everyone their taste".
I won't food-shame anyone for choosing a Hawaiian pizza instead of a Bolognese pizza. I won't do it, but if there's nothing else but pineapple pizza, I won't make a drama about it.
Pizza is pizza... :ROFLMAO:
The Hawaiian pizza (created in Ontario, Canada, far away from Hawaii) is ham and pineapple. Sold at every pizza place in Toronto. It's not for me but plenty of people enjoy it.

I do remember someone (back in the 90s) pizza is like sex; even when it's bad, it's still pretty good. Of course I'm sure you'll find memes about that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well I was surprised to see a huge boxy interface change to one of my favorite harem titles. And, I'm hoping and wondering if there will be a choice eventually added that will allow a player to revert back to the old original interface. Though I did notice the overlay folder still has all the original main menu images, but it's not presently being used.

And one main issue for me is that the text box dialog has been moved more to the left of the screen, and presently there is no settings to move back...closer to the middle. (I remember the wt-mod was the cause of this issue with other titles using RiamMar's UI wt- mod.)

And a question...what does the clones box do, located at the bottom of main menu screen?

Old interface...from V0.12.0. (Very clean looking.)
screenshot0002.png

New interface... (Meh...not a fan of it.)
screenshot0001.png
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image below, showing the dialog text with out my changes...which is positioned to the left side of the screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I installed a textbox mod, which brings the dialog text closer to the center of the screen (the way the dialog text used be positioned). Though, do to the TB-mod installed....the new UI script conflicts with the tb-mod. And so I end up getting an error when ever I pull up the the options menu.

Regards.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well I was surprised to see a huge boxy interface change to one of my favorite harem titles. And, I'm hoping and wondering if there will be a choice(s) eventually added that will allow a player choice to revert back to the old original interface. Though I did notice the overlay folder still has all the original main menu images, but it's not presently being used.

And one main issue for me is that the text box dialog has been moved more to the left of the screen, and presently there is no settings to move back...closer to the middle. (I remember the wt-mod was the cause of this issue with other titles using RiamMar's mod.)

And a question...what does the clones box do, located on the bottom of main menu screen?

View attachment 3343374

View attachment 3342769
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image below, showing the dialog text with out my changes...which is positioned to the left side of the screen.
View attachment 3343378

I installed a textbox mod, which brings the dialog text closer to the center of the screen (the way the dialog text used be positioned). Though, do to the TB-mod installed....the new UI script conflicts with the tb-mod. And so I end up getting an error when ever I pull up the the options menu.
View attachment 3343382

Regards.
Clones = Censored
Family = incest
Click the button to swap between the two version

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and MrBenny

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
great update for great game. I can't wait for some threesome action with Martha & Norah, and after this update with Kiara & Eileen.. damn :whistle:
Martha and Norah's has a lot of chances to happen.
Kiara and Eileen's wont.

Well, most of the women are going to be pregnant and pregnant women get strange food cravings so the steak and strawberries thing isn't a weird thing and if the MC has it also it just means he is sympathetic towards that craving and doesn't want the LI to be alone in eating it without his support.
He's not even eating it. ;)

To be honest, strawberry may one of the less offending things that I've seen in a burger.

Went to a fancy burger place and one of the choices was a burger with tuna and anchovies. I almost threw up.

But a burger with side mushrooms, with chocolate covered peaches, with a fruit salad, and even weirder things have passed before my eyes to my great regret.

Compared to this an Hawaiian pizza is trivial. Once in Spain I was served a burger that wasn't only gigantic in width it was also covered in sauces that should never be near a burger. I ate it, but it was a torment and only after I removed the half a kilo of tomatoes and olives. It was a 2 hours affair. It took me a liter of beer to wash it all down. In a "American Style" burger joint I was served a "special" burger with the fries INSIDE it. Not that it wasn't tasty, but it made the whole affair unbalanced in taste.

A sliced strawberry on the side? Bah, you can chalk it down to plate decoration and you don't have to eat it. There are truly horrendous things out there...

Peace :(
"Gourmet burgers" have gone overboard. Some day I will find a piece of wood inside one because it "gives the sandwich an interesting texture"!

Ugh... McDonalds "burgers".
That's why I put Mcdonald's on one extreme and gourmet burgers on the other. Mcdonald's can be technically called "burgers", but only technically.

That unfortunately is an impossibility since there's no sex scene with the goddess, get your head out of your ass man!
But there's a teaser at the end!

Out of interest, as I haven't played this in a LONG time

Do you ever actually see them take in any students? lol
Yes, in Chapter 9. We are now in chapter 15.

Yummy ! did you ever taste a Burger with "Bavaria blue" (similar to Rochford) ? or I don't know if in Spain, they make the empanadas like here, there is one filled with Rochford and one with spinach and camambert ! :p :love:
We have Empanada Gallega here (tuna) and "Argentinian" empanadas. I tasted the spinach/camembert and it's good!

TropecitaGames
BTW, I think whe should go visit a doctor. Daph's arm twiching might be something serious.

Also, since MC is going into the cloning facility, I'm expecting a lot of Attack of the Clones jokes and memes.

Patience is a virtue. You just wait.
View attachment 3342702
I tried to fix that animation for hours. That was my best solution. You don't want to see how the original looked.
The clones storyline is prone to a lot of jokes. You will see a lot of them. I should re-watch the movies.

Well...wait a second... lets think about this. There are other alternative pizzas other than having pinapple on your " Hawaiian pizza. Like maybe putting orange slices on there and calling it a "Floridian" or maybe some peaches and calling it a "Georgian" or maybe even sprinkling some sweet corn on there and calling it an "Iowan" maybe. Now all can see how ridiculous it sounds to put pinapple on a pizza.
Or putting tomato (another fruit) and calling it "Italian"
The sweet corn pizza already exists!
1707589296942.png

Hello guys, small help.
Before I download this huge 7 gb game (Part one with new update), Is there any actual femdom scenes or a specific route with a character for femdom in this game?
Same response I gave you here
It hasn't evolved, but there will be more in v.0.16 or v.0.17 (depending on where I have to stop the update).

Please let Daphne's hair always be like this. This girl is much prettier. I love all the redheads in this game, but my favorite will always be Norah... :love:
She won't do it. For her, her braid is part of her identity. That's why she returns to the braid before going in the jacuzzi.
Old saves not showing up. (n):mad::poop:
Platform, last version played, have you tried to import?

Saying only that wastes your time and mine. Would you call the police and say "my car isn't here" or would you say "I'm at xxxx and I parked here xx hours ago. Someone stole it"? The best way to open a request is by giving the most information.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
To be honest, strawberry may one of the less offending things that I've seen in a burger.

Went to a fancy burger place and one of the choices was a burger with tuna and anchovies. I almost threw up.

But a burger with side mushrooms, with chocolate covered peaches, with a fruit salad, and even weirder things have passed before my eyes to my great regret.

Compared to this an Hawaiian pizza is trivial. Once in Spain I was served a burger that wasn't only gigantic in width it was also covered in sauces that should never be near a burger. I ate it, but it was a torment and only after I removed the half a kilo of tomatoes and olives. It was a 2 hours affair. It took me a liter of beer to wash it all down. In a "American Style" burger joint I was served a "special" burger with the fries INSIDE it. Not that it wasn't tasty, but it made the whole affair unbalanced in taste.

A sliced strawberry on the side? Bah, you can chalk it down to plate decoration and you don't have to eat it. There are truly horrendous things out there...

Peace :(
My daughter likes to put fries in her burger. I like ones that put an onion ring in it. Of course I like mayo on it, but that seems something that others don't like. I think it was a complaint in a movie, some Americans in Montreal complaining about mayo in their hamburger (The Whole Nine Yards I think).

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Well...wait a second... lets think about this. There are other alternative pizzas other than having pinapple on your " Hawaiian pizza. Like maybe putting orange slices on there and calling it a "Floridian" or maybe some peaches and calling it a "Georgian" or maybe even sprinkling some sweet corn on there and calling it an "Iowan" maybe. Now all can see how ridiculous it sounds to put pinapple on a pizza.
Floridian is a pizza with bleu cheese and meth.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
My daughter likes to put fries in her burger. I like ones that put an onion ring in it. Of course I like mayo on it, but that seems something that others don't like. I think it was a complaint in a movie, some Americans in Montreal complaining about mayo in their hamburger (The Whole Nine Yards I think).
There's a weird, imo, subset of Americans who hate mayo. Mayo goes on burgers imo. Fries and onion rings are also good additions. Pineapple with a teriyaki seasoned patty is pretty good too.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
We have Empanada Gallega here (tuna) and "Argentinian" empanadas. I tasted the spinach/camembert and it's good!
there! I corrected it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The only one which is really Argentinan is "empanda salteña"(from Salta Argentina) which is filled with a special blend of beef seasoned with local spices ! The rest is comon traditon from Uruguay and Argentina ! "Empanadas para todos !" (Empanadas for all")
(they invented the Dulce de Leche already) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
PD I love empanada "Gallega" :p

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
The Hawaiian pizza (created in Ontario, Canada, far away from Hawaii) is ham and pineapple. Sold at every pizza place in Toronto. It's not for me but plenty of people enjoy it.

I do remember someone (back in the 90s) pizza is like sex; even when it's bad, it's still pretty good. Of course I'm sure you'll find memes about that.
You can find Hawaiian pizza in any place in Spain too. It's popular here (especially for kids)

I've used the pizza/sex joke a lot. I enjoy both ;)

Well I was surprised to see a huge boxy interface change to one of my favorite harem titles. And, I'm hoping and wondering if there will be a choice eventually added that will allow a player to revert back to the old original interface. Though I did notice the overlay folder still has all the original main menu images, but it's not presently being used.

And one main issue for me is that the text box dialog has been moved more to the left of the screen, and presently there is no settings to move back...closer to the middle. (I remember the wt-mod was the cause of this issue with other titles using RiamMar's UI wt- mod.)

And a question...what does the clones box do, located at the bottom of main menu screen?

View attachment 3343374

View attachment 3342769

Regards.
Riam is working on a toggle to be able to change to the old interface. All interface things are his babies.

Only a clarification: There wasn't any WT-mod. The walkthrough was native and integrated into the game from the start.
What Riam's mod did in Part 1 was enable the choices cheat/checker.

There are weird people (like me) who love homemade mayo and hate industrial ones.
Spanish health directives have forbidden homemade mayo in restaurants/food places (we are a warm country and homemade mayo goes bad fast), so I always avoid dishes with mayo when eating out, but homemade mayo... mmmm... I love it.
Btw, besides what the French say, Mayo is the most widely used Spanish sauce (original name "Mahonesa", from Mahon, a Balearic city)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
There are weird people (like me) who love homemade mayo and hate industrial ones.
what is weired with that ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Edit: Trope when you are doing the Bugfixes and corrections, you may want to correct , Kates profile , you wrote Lisa in the lesbian content (see Image)

Last edited:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
there! I corrected it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The only one which is really Argentinan is "empanda salteña"(from Salta Argentina) which is filled with a special blend of beef seasoned with local spices ! The rest is comon traditon from Uruguay and Argentina ! "Empanadas para todos !" (Empanadas for all")
(they invented the Dulce de Leche already) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
PD I love empanada "Gallega" :p
That's why I put quotes in "Argentinian" but not in Gallega.
My wife is thankful for the Dulce de Leche!

what is weired with that ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'm weird :ROFLMAO:

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
You can find Hawaiian pizza in any place in Spain too. It's popular here (especially for kids)

I've used the pizza/sex joke a lot. I enjoy both ;)

Riam is working on a toggle to be able to change to the old interface. All interface things are his babies.

Only a clarification: There wasn't any WT-mod. The walkthrough was native and integrated into the game from the start.
What Riam's mod did in Part 1 was enable the choices cheat/checker.

Spanish health directives have forbidden homemade mayo in restaurants/food places (we are a warm country and homemade mayo goes bad fast), so I always avoid dishes with mayo when eating out, but homemade mayo... mmmm... I love it.
Btw, besides what the French say, Mayo is the most widely used Spanish sauce (original name "Mahonesa", from Mahon, a Balearic city)
I like tzatziki on my burgers too. So sometimes it's that instead of mayo. But I always need to have yellow mustard on my burger.

Going to have to a BBQ set up at the houses with all the sauces laid out for the family and students. Show off their tastes. I assume it's pass July 4th, so can't use that as an excuse. Don't know if any holidays in August in the U.S., there is one in Ontario, Canada (and some of the other provinces). Now I'm wondering how long is the summer semester and the university?

Reactions: Tiur and Trope95

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
It's only because of the lighting of the picture... But you know it's red... ;)
Well, you have already Eileen and Kiara with somewhat the same hairstyle and Eva with almost identical one, there is no need for a another one in my opinion. Besides, Daph's braid is pretty unique hairstyle, which gives her pretty cute and nerdy look.

I tried to fix that animation for hours. That was my best solution. You don't want to see how the original looked.
The clones storyline is prone to a lot of jokes. You will see a lot of them. I should re-watch the movies.
Thanks for the explanation. I presume you didn't try to put those hands under her boobs or behind her? It would certainly fit Daph.

Meemaw: *Sees Amanda near Emma* This family is getting out of hand! Now there are two of them!

Erika: At last we will reveal ourselves to the family! At last we will have sex at home!

Daphne: *Sees her positive pregnancy test* A suprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

Eva: *teaches MC how to shot* We will watch your career with great interest.
Uhm, what's wrong with mayo? It's quite tasty, especially the homemade one.
To be honest, I'm using mayo in my burger/sandvich sauce with honeyed mustard, onions, chilli pepers and pickles. Thanks to the mayo and mustard they doesn't fall out of my burgers/sandviches. But making it is a pain in the ass, as I'm quite lazy.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes