Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I assume it's due to models aviability. Also... what's wrong with burgers?

It's not with, but alongside. Still, they are quite a lot of dishes with meat and fruits.
But yeah... Pineapple on pizza? That's HERESY!
Assets availability has much to do with it, but also they are American, so it makes sense they eat American food.
Nothing wrong with burgers. Even in countries with cuisine famous for its quality (like France, Spain, or Italy) you can find burger places (from McDonalds to gourmet burger places). A good burger can be a great dish.

The typical burger in Spain goes with tomato, and it's technically a fruit :ROFLMAO:
Pineapple on pizza... tastes for everyone. I've seen worse... Kiwi!

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I'm not a huge fan of the UI as a whole, but my biggest issue with it is that the save and load menus don't give a clear indication of what page you are on.

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Yea, I'm on all paths. Full harem. And I read the full story during the meeting. It wasn't boring, but it did still feel short
I don't know if I should feel sorry or good about the biggest update (both in words and renders) feeling short.
Although the lion's share of the update is focused on three scenes (Daphne's dinner, room, and Aaron's meeting), it took me around a couple of hours to test the update for a single playthrough (I did it in chunks and didn't time it).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Part 1 Gofile links for the full quality version link to the compressed version instead.
Re-uploading the full-quality ones. Same link. It will be ready in around 15 minutes.

I'm not a huge fan of the UI as a whole, but my biggest issue with it is that the save and load menus don't give a clear indication of what page you are on.
I'm aware of it and we are working towards solving it.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
With the UE directive it's can br true. :ROFLMAO:
Pineapple on pizza not tastes for everyone. I swear.
Sorry, I misexplained. I wanted to say "to everyone their taste".
I won't food-shame anyone for choosing a Hawaiian pizza instead of a Bolognese pizza. I won't do it, but if there's nothing else but pineapple pizza, I won't make a drama about it.
Pizza is pizza... :ROFLMAO:

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
great update for great game. I can't wait for some threesome action with Martha & Norah, and after this update with Kiara & Eileen.. damn :whistle:

• Red Heart

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Well, most of the women are going to be pregnant and pregnant women get strange food cravings so the steak and strawberries thing isn't a weird thing and if the MC has it also it just means he is sympathetic towards that craving and doesn't want the LI to be alone in eating it without his support.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
To be honest, strawberry may one of the less offending things that I've seen in a burger.

Went to a fancy burger place and one of the choices was a burger with tuna and anchovies. I almost threw up.

But a burger with side mushrooms, with chocolate covered peaches, with a fruit salad, and even weirder things have passed before my eyes to my great regret.

Compared to this an Hawaiian pizza is trivial. Once in Spain I was served a burger that wasn't only gigantic in width it was also covered in sauces that should never be near a burger. I ate it, but it was a torment and only after I removed the half a kilo of tomatoes and olives. It was a 2 hours affair. It took me a liter of beer to wash it all down. In a "American Style" burger joint I was served a "special" burger with the fries INSIDE it. Not that it wasn't tasty, but it made the whole affair unbalanced in taste.

A sliced strawberry on the side? Bah, you can chalk it down to plate decoration and you don't have to eat it. There are truly horrendous things out there...

Peace :(

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
I'm not from Spain. Sometimes I make for myself something between paella and chili con carne. This is a real food. You have to be proud of your traditions. Even in games.
And what's wrong with burgers? Fat childrens... maybye?
Having a fast food "burger" once in a while ain't make you fat, especially if you exercise. Eating only at fast food joints without exercise, surely.
Still, if it comes to eating burgers and pizza I prefer the ones I made myself. It's not only cheaper, but I also know how they were made and ouf of which ingredients. Still, my cooking skills are somewhat Meemaw level, so I am still suprised nobody, including me, died of food poisoning yet.

Assets availability has much to do with it, but also they are American, so it makes sense they eat American food.
Nothing wrong with burgers. Even in countries with cuisine famous for its quality (like France, Spain, or Italy) you can find burger places (from McDonalds to gourmet burger places). A good burger can be a great dish.

The typical burger in Spain goes with tomato, and it's technically a fruit :ROFLMAO:
Pineapple on pizza... tastes for everyone. I've seen worse... Kiwi!
Ugh... McDonalds "burgers".
My very own standard burger, or rather cheeseburger if we go into technicallities, goes with two patties, lettuce and cheese. But I don't really mind throwing lefover salad or vegetables into my burgers. Like, for example, radishes, tomatoes, cabbage, carrots, cucumbers. As long as it has meat in it, it's eatable for me.

Sorry, I misexplained. I wanted to say "to everyone their taste".
I won't food-shame anyone for choosing a Hawaiian pizza instead of a Bolognese pizza. I won't do it, but if there's nothing else but pineapple pizza, I won't make a drama about it.
Pizza is pizza... :ROFLMAO:
I'm not going to shame people liking pineapple on pizza either. I'm just going to not talk to them ever again, meet them, show with them in public, call them, live with them. You know, following the standard protocol with someone who likes pineapplea on thier pizza!

• Haha

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
TropecitaGames
BTW, I think whe should go visit a doctor. Daph's arm twiching might be something serious.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, since MC is going into the cloning facility, I'm expecting a lot of Attack of the Clones jokes and memes.
That unfortunately is an impossibility since there's no sex scene with the goddess, get your head out of your ass man!
Patience is a virtue. You just wait.
32bmlqyy6sd41.jpg

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
Well...wait a second... lets think about this. There are other alternative pizzas other than having pinapple on your " Hawaiian pizza. Like maybe putting orange slices on there and calling it a "Floridian" or maybe some peaches and calling it a "Georgian" or maybe even sprinkling some sweet corn on there and calling it an "Iowan" maybe. Now all can see how ridiculous it sounds to put pinapple on a pizza.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes