Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You are american and love guns! that's it, and love to pollute the Air ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: As well as Thorin King, and Dark Silence, so ...
We tie him to a Tree, put a apple on his head, and FG and me eat popcorn while you guy's try to hit the apple.... of course after drinking a bit of beer and whisky to better aim..... View attachment 3394501
Try? I could shoot a skeeter's penis off at a 100 yards, back in the day. Now that I'm old and my eyes are failin, add in beer n whisky, I'd probably shoot you and FatGiant while you're eatin popcorn. :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It' Rum for U the beverage of the Earth goddess....(after a few shots I lie on the earth and all girls are godesses for me) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: acowasto

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
You are american and love guns! that's it, and love to pollute the Air ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: As well as Thorin King, and Dark Silence, so ...
We tie him to a Tree, put a apple on his head, and FG and me eat popcorn while you guy's try to hit the apple.... of course after drinking a bit of beer and whisky to better aim..... View attachment 3394501
Have you been watching Skyfall lately, by chance...??
( )

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
hm im interesting about a future mc. he has many pregnant women and no job. In the future updates you add a work and process for this? id like to work in the game or something like this maybe some business

Reactions: Trope95

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
hm im interesting about a future mc. he has many pregnant women and no job. In the future updates you add a work and process for this? id like to work in the game or something like this maybe some business
He owns a massive share in a company.
Which if (TropecitaGames ) makes a choice if we stay as the CEO or sell the shares we will have so much money
We can have multiple people cleaning multiple people's asses lol.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
As of 0.15 he inherited 12.5% shares of a big company and has been offered the CEO position with the approval of 50% of the shareholders (not counting his own shares).
If he accepts the job, he will have a very well-paid job + the benefits from his shares.
If he decides to sell his shares, he will enter the Forbes list (around the 2,259th position) only with the cash received, and only by himself. If all the family sell their shares and it's counted as a single entity, they will be around the 300th position not counting Aaron/Amanda/Eva shares. Counting them, position 182nd.

So he can work as CEO, he can continue helping Martha and Norah (mostly off camera) in managing the Dorm, or he can sell the shares and enjoy a relaxed life.

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
As of 0.15 he inherited 12.5% shares of a big company and has been offered the CEO position with the approval of 50% of the shareholders (not counting his own shares).
If he accepts the job, he will have a very well-paid job + the benefits from his shares.
If he decides to sell his shares, he will enter the Forbes list (around the 2,259th position) only with the cash received, and only by himself. If all the family sell their shares and it's counted as a single entity, they will be around the 300th position (Not counting, Aaron/Amanda/Eva shares).

So he can work as CEO, he can continue helping Martha and Norah (mostly off camera) in managing the Dorm, or he can sell the shares and enjoy a relaxed life.
Mc has risen well in business! created a harem, impregnated all the women and became the CEO. :sneaky: :WeSmart:

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
If he decides to sell his shares, he will enter the Forbes list (around the 2,259th position) only with the cash received, and only by himself. If all the family sell their shares and it's counted as a single entity, they will be around the 300th position not counting Aaron/Amanda/Eva shares. Counting them, position 182nd.

man im playing on the middle update :WutFace:
i hope its not a spoiler

Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes