ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Of course.....! who drinks with sugar......? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;)
Depends on whether my German genes are in control (black) or my Italian (sweet with milk). Every few weeks I'll feel like going sweet for a few cups.

When I first pour in the milk or cream, it looks like Kim without makeup - after stirring, it's more like Kim with. See - not off topic. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Depends on whether my German genes are in control (black) or my Italian (sweet with milk). Every few weeks I'll feel like going sweet for a few cups.

When I first pour in the milk or cream, it looks like Kim without makeup - after stirring, it's more like Kim with. See - not off topic. :ROFLMAO:
We were talking about Máte tea not about coffee, even though I prefer to drink it (the coffee) strong and without sugar, sometimes I like Milk or sugar in it
;) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
22 flavors to choose from:
One Indian.
One strong Colombian.
Two kinds of very black tea and another one with milk integrated.
Two kinds of early Greyhairs
Five red teas, one of them in a black box.
Two chamomilla (blonde) teas.
One Chinese tea (in three different packages).
Two that are very similar to each other but one is stronger and the other is a bad plan.
One is respectful of the environment. And comes with a similar one in a bigger package.
Another one is so good that makes you sing.
And the last two are so perfect that can't be described.
I definitely choose Colombian tea. They have great plantations in South America. I have never tried Puerto Rican tea. Might be interesting. Once it's available. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
We were talking about Máte tea not about coffee, even though I prefer to drink it strong and without sugar, sometimes I like Milk or sugar in it
Strong black coffee when you go to work or wake up in the morning, it's really a buzz!

although I drink coffee every day, because I can’t be in the mood without them, as a child I never liked drinking coffee or tea... and now I can’t live without them :HideThePain: :coffee:

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
Not what I meant. Maddie comes in three packages (Romance, FemDom, MaleDom)

Kalyiani: India (Indian). Yes, I know. Obvious. :ROFLMAO:
Patricia: Texas (Caucasian).
Zoe: Boston (Caucasian).
Christy: San Diego (Sino-American).
Nia: New York (Puerto Rican ethnicity).
Hailey: Verbena, Alabama (Caucasian).
Shouldn't that be Two Indian? The first is Saira, the second is her yet to be seen sister.
Colombian is Alexia.
Simone and Samantha are the black tea, and Kim is the one with milk.
Oliva and Betty have to be the Grey
Daphne, Erika, Eva, Kira(?), Eileen (?) are the five reds
Scarlet and Kate (?) are the two blondes
Maddie is the Chinese with the three packages/paths
"Amanda (strong) and Emma (bad planner). Eva is in the 5 red teas."
Lisa and Debbie
Megan
Martha and Norah

Can't remember what Kate's natural hair colour she's gone back to is, had had Amanda as the second blonde, but then she'd be the only on in twice and Kate would be missing
And now in Tea Versions please :ROFLMAO:

It was 22 Flavours because we are missing the last Student Batch:WeSmart:

We were talking about Máte tea not about coffee, even though I prefer to drink it (the coffee) strong and without sugar, sometimes I like Milk or sugar in it
I definitely choose Colombian tea. They have great plantations in South America. I have never tried Puerto Rican tea. Might be interesting. Once it's available. ;)
Strong black coffee when you go to work or wake up in the morning, it's really a buzz!

although I drink coffee every day, because I can’t be in the mood without them, as a child I never liked drinking coffee or tea... and now I can’t live without them :HideThePain: :coffee:

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
An evil dev bending, without breaking, the forum rules :D
I would want to be able to talk about other games in the thread, get feedback about what they do better than I do, and which I can apply (I know, it's subjective and the conversation would end up as a mess).
That rule is there for two reasons: To keep the threads on topic and to protect snowflake devs with low self-esteem.
Since I don't care about my self-esteem, but I don't want to break any rule, I had to talk about coffee farms (because someone said My Dorm wasn't his cup of tea while comparing games.)

Trop started a Debate over Tea and Coffee :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
No debate, I'm a coffee man, but starting My Tea (and meeting its community) is one of the best choices I've ever made (besides any choice I did related to my wife, in case she reads this). :love:

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
An evil dev bending, without breaking, the forum rules :D
I would want to be able to talk about other games in the thread, get feedback about what they do better than I do, and which I can apply (I know, it's subjective and the conversation would end up as a mess).
That rule is there for two reasons: To keep the threads on topic and to protect snowflake devs with low self-esteem.
Since I don't care about my self-esteem, but I don't want to break any rule, I had to talk about coffee farms (because someone said My Dorm wasn't his cup of tea while comparing games.)

No debate, I'm a coffee man, but starting My Tea (and meeting its community) is one of the best choices I've ever made (besides any choice I did related to my wife, in case she reads this). :love:
Fuck it! I'll speak of for a tall sugary can Monster Energy drinks. But I am immune to caffeine, I can chug a energy drink and sleep for 6 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Fuck it! I'll speak of for a tall sugary can Monster Energy drinks. But I am immune to caffeine, I can chug a energy drink and sleep for 6 hours.
I drink coffee for the taste, not the caffeine. On days like today, working from home, I will end my lunch with a coffee and then go on a nap :D

Reactions: divingmedic

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Same. Unless it's sweet tea... or coffee flavored ice cream. My caffeine comes from Dr. Pepper. I'd probably be much healthier if artificial sweeteners didn't taste like ass to me.
Sweetner is terrible for you. Whenever i had to make a coffee with sweetner i had to hold my breath when i opened the packages. The amount of crap that shoots into the air is crazy, plus it made my throat burn for the rest of the day.

Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes