ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Having the page you are on highlighted has been discussed and should happen in a future update. As for naming the save, you can do that now. After you save your game, click the pencil icon. See below.
View attachment 3418104 View attachment 3418108
Ah - thanks! I saw that, but I was busy porting over my saves and renumbering my note sheet. Thought I tried to click it, but maybe, since I was in "window" mode, the target was too small.:oops:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
TropecitaGames - A piece or two of what is meant to be respectful and constructive feedback.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Having the page you are on highlighted has been discussed and should happen in a future update. As for naming the save, you can do that now. After you save your game, click the pencil icon. See below.
View attachment 3418104 View attachment 3418108

(I know, this was hours ago, but I haven't got to use him in a while)

Eggtrix

Mar 5, 2024
Apologies if this is asked a lot, but I am a bit confused on where to start in order to experience the game from the beginning. When I launch this I am asked several questions to fill in a number of blanks, so I am guessing there are several installments? Looking online I see many versions, can anyone suggest which I should start with?

Reactions: Trope95

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Apologies if this is asked a lot, but I am a bit confused on where to start in order to experience the game from the beginning. When I launch this I am asked several questions to fill in a number of blanks, so I am guessing there are several installments? Looking online I see many versions, can anyone suggest which I should start with?
Part 1 (v0.12)
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android (Pre-Patched): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
There.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Special Render (XII) - Saira

Have you seen Saira with makeup? Ready to enter the mile-high club?
Nothing like being the CEO of one big company to have access to a private jet where the MC can make his dreams a reality.
I'll continue with a series of renders every three days to sweeten the wait for the update to arrive at the latest tiers and to avoid spoilers with v.0.17 previews.

Full HD image (4K on Patreon and SS)

Special (XII) - Saira 1920.png

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

Nothing like being the CEO of one big company to have access to a private jet where the MC can make his dreams a reality.
I'll continue with a series of renders every three days to sweeten the wait for the update to arrive at the latest tiers and to avoid spoilers with v.0.17 previews.

View attachment 3420812
Hope she takes those gloves off before she does the 5 knuckle shuffle of the MC's willy or it will chafe.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

View attachment 3420812
Rockin it again as usual Won't be able to sleep AGAIN tonight ;)

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: motseer and Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes