MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Special Render (XII) - Saira

Have you seen Saira with makeup? Ready to enter the mile-high club?
Nothing like being the CEO of one big company to have access to a private jet where the MC can make his dreams a reality.
I'll continue with a series of renders every three days to sweeten the wait for the update to arrive at the latest tiers and to avoid spoilers with v.0.17 previews.

Full HD image (4K on Patreon and SS)

View attachment 3420812
What a nice render for the night! :love:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Special Render (XII) - Saira

Have you seen Saira with makeup? Ready to enter the mile-high club?
Nothing like being the CEO of one big company to have access to a private jet where the MC can make his dreams a reality.
I'll continue with a series of renders every three days to sweeten the wait for the update to arrive at the latest tiers and to avoid spoilers with v.0.17 previews.

Full HD image (4K on Patreon and SS)

View attachment 3420812
She looks so damn hot in this pic! Great job Trop!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Hey Dev how about adding in the Picture of Amanda and Eva in Suits from the meeting to their profile Page respectively, They looked real good in Suits like that :love:

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
One of the differences between Edmund and the MC is that the MC never cheated on anyone.
I know. It's a harem fantasy and you have to go into it with a very willing suspension of disbelief.
One of these days it'd be interesting to come across a game where if you pursue and seduce every LI it comes back to bite the MC in the ass and they end up with no one, a literal 'fuck around and find out' situation.
But I enjoy the game for what it is. I just like to point out the cognitive dissonance in between adult games and real life sometimes.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I know. It's a harem fantasy and you have to go into it with a very willing suspension of disbelief.
One of these days it'd be interesting to come across a game where if you pursue and seduce every LI it comes back to bite the MC in the ass and they end up with no one, a literal 'fuck around and find out' situation.
But I enjoy the game for what it is. I just like to point out the cognitive dissonance in between adult games and real life sometimes.
In real life, I'm almost sure it would bite anyone pursuing more than one LI sooner rather than later.
I remember someone talking about a game like the one you describe, but it wouldn't be my kind of game. Imagine a game with 28 LIs (like My Dorm) that needed 28+1 playthroughs to see all the content. It wouldn't be fun to play.
I couldn't choose between Daphne and Scarlett, or between Eileen and Debbie. Perhaps it could work with smaller casts (I guess max 5 LIs) so you have "5 games" with happy endings and one with a sad ending.

Edit: This is my 2,000th post in this forum. I guess I'm a double loser :eek:

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
In real life, I'm almost sure it would bite anyone pursuing more than one LI sooner rather than later.
I remember someone talking about a game like the one you describe, but it wouldn't be my kind of game. Imagine a game with 28 LIs (like My Dorm) that needed 28+1 playthroughs to see all the content. It wouldn't be fun to play.
I couldn't choose between Daphne and Scarlett, or between Eileen and Debbie. Perhaps it could work with smaller casts (I guess max 5 LIs) so you have "5 games" with happy endings and one with a sad ending.

Congrats Trope.

• Red Heart

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023

I think it could be done but one would probably have to do it with branching paths, sort of like the old "Choose Your Own Adventure Books." If each character's path had their own unique story elements it might be engaging for the player.

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican and Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I think it could be done but one would probably have to do it with branching paths, sort of like the old "Choose Your Own Adventure Books." If each character's path had their own unique story elements it might be engaging for the player.
That's why I said "5 games". Although I would prefer the monogamous approach if I did that game. My MCs won't ever cheat on anyone, so it would be something like "If you started a relationship with LI A, the chance to open it won't open for LIs B, C, D, and E". I don't want to punish the players by letting them taste 5 LIs and then making them choose. It would be a monogamous game and the player would choose with whom he wants to be monogamous. Problem with that? I should do content for every LI in every update.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I think it could be done but you'd have to do it with branching paths, sort of like the old "Choose Your Own Adventure Books." If each character's path had their own unique story elements it might be engaging for the player.
No game that forces me to play multiple times will ever see me playing it more than once.

I'm not looking for realism, I have that in spades around me. I am looking for escapism, fantasy, role playing, imagination, satisfaction of juvenile fantasies, etc...

What you are talking about is the absolute opposite. Why would I, as a pursuer of said purposes, subject myself to that torture of replaying a game more than once to discover multiple LI's? When what I want, is NOT a monogamous fantasy, but, a polyamory one? How would that EVER be engaging and interesting?

I do play some of those games, but, with the caveat, that if the Dev doesn't make a Harem path (their prerogative, obviously) I will ONLY play it once and will choose one LI and treat the others as badly as the Dev allows me. I don't care much for the "stories" and backgrounds and paths he so laboriously wrote and rendered (MY prerogative, obviously) since he doesn't care for my interests (doesn't have to). "oh but you miss this scene and that scene", sure, there are mods to see the scenes if I want to, or I can go into the directory and look for it, if I feel like it. What I will NOT do, is replay because someone else orders me to.

On the other hand, because I absolutely love the approach that Tropecita took, I've replayed this 3 times, and I'm considering a 4th. Why? Because I don't HAVE to. Because I have the content I want, how I want it, with no drama, with no problems. It's NOT real, and that's EXACTLY what I like about it.

In reality I live in a monogamous 30+ years relationship. Happily I have to say. It's enough.

So, go play all those games that satisfy your itch for "realism" leave this one very much alone for us that truly love this type of fantasy.

I truly don't appreciate your proselytizing of non-harem games. Even if Trope is polite and understanding enough to humor you. There are more than enough of those games around, don't come asking for another.

Also, in this game, thanks to Trope, you can play it with "realism" following a "solo" path, or even a "none" path. Or whatever number of LI's that you prefer. From ZERO to 28. YOU are not forced here. The same way that you are NOT forced in reality to have ONLY one partner. If you are willing to you can have many, some of them are even agreeable enough to let you. In reality, you are the one setting the limits, not a Dev.

Peace :(

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
These type of games work well due to the fact there are so many good and well written characters and your able to experience all or pick who you want to read without having a oh no you just had sex with your current girlfriend best friend now they both won't like you and you will need to pick one or lose them both.

The second part of what is making this game so enjoyable to read is the interactions of other LIs and how they act towards each other, and then grow as a big group together, which then follows on with optional group H scenes which so far the ones in this game have been very enjoyable to read.

I understand the appeal of single LIs and their own storyline per path, it's a very common approach in Japanese VNs and works well but 90% of them are fully made games, not monthly releases, If a dev like this game were to come out and say due to a poll vote I will be writing character A for the next 5-6 updates until their ending is done and then they take back seat or get no new content as we move onto character B I fear that would just drop paying sub members once their faviorute characters are done.

I burned out playing Japanese style VNs as once you finish the common path most of them forget the other LIs even exist while you focus on the LI you have picked so i now thrive on games like this that have both single character path and story but then every now and again focus on a LI 1 and LI 2 having a fallen out or a life changing event which after the MC sorts out it ends in a nice Double BJ/cum swapping or LIs bonding event to sweeten the story :ROFLMAO:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The problem with people complaining about this or that being realistic or not, or grounded in reality or not, is that people often forget that what they think is realistic isn't universal.

Anyone having a harem of 10+ people is highly improbable outside of cults. But polyamory is very much a thing, so some of the smaller tighter harem games are a lot more realistic than they might seem at first glance. One guy with five girlfriends, not impossible at all, not even extremely unlikely as such things go. In reality the dynamic of the interactions of the people involved in the various relationships of the polycule vary depending on the people involved.

Then of course and relatedly there's the sexuality issue, and how the sexualities of the various involved people interact and effect the group dynamics.

Take this game and it's characters as an example, MC is straight and that's fine, Kate is bisexual great, in a group of women of such a random selection as the harem pool is, Kate statically wouldn't be the only bisexual. There would be at least two more. We know at least one of the other students is willing to experiment with kate, I think it was Kim who kissed her, so say Kim also discovers she's bisexual, under normal circumstances, it would not be at all unusual for MC and Kate and Kim to all start dating each other, not just both girls dating MC. That would be one possible, very realistic, event.
But given the nature of this game, the queerphobia of far far too many people, the absolute panic at anything even vaguely looking like NTR and it's highly unlikely that the polyamory would be implemented at it more naturally would be in the great majority of harem game, though thankfully not all.

What I always want in stories, more than realism is Internal Consistency. Not saying Charters can't be hypocrites, but the story world and the story itself can't be.

So as an example, and ignoring the issue of Patched versus Non Patched for a second; say Debbie and Lisa also dabble in incest, maybe purely sexually not romantically like MC and his family, it would be hypocritical of MC himself or any of his involved family to judge them for their incest while doing it themself. Not I said characters can be hypocrites but the story can't be, and the holds true here. So, saw Emma judges the sisters for playing together, that's hypocrisy and allowed, but what would be wrong, would be for all of MCs family to also judge them. That changes things from one character being in the wrong, to the narrative framing her as being right. Unless of course the girls who aren't involved in incest with anyone call out MCs family for being wrong.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes