Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
If People don't want realism why are Games like , , or other Relaxing Games in such a Success sometimes :unsure: I personally like Dorfromantik much and have played it very much since it came out:giggle:
Because they can be fun. I played PC Building Simulator (it was like returning on my first days working on IT) and I played Simcity (different versions) for hundreds of hours. Or even tried Farming Simulator (didn't last too long). They are (mostly) fun and proportionate an escape from reality.
Another example would be comparing Call of Duty with Arma 3. Which one is more realistic? Clue: It doesn't have 3 words in the title. Which one sells more? Clue: It doesn't have a number "3" in the title. :ROFLMAO:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Because they can be fun. I played PC Building Simulator (it was like returning on my first days working on IT) and I played Simcity (different versions) for hundreds of hours. Or even tried Farming Simulator (didn't last too long). They are (mostly) fun and proportionate an escape from reality.
Another example would be comparing Call of Duty with Arma 3. Which one is more realistic? Clue: It doesn't have 3 words in the title. Which one sells more? Clue: It doesn't have a number "3" in the title. :ROFLMAO:
I quit playing COD at Black Ops 2. Had a group of friends that we would spend countless hours playing Zombies. Best Zombie mode of any COD game.

Reactions: Trope95

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I quit playing COD at Black Ops 2. Had a group of friends that we would spend countless hours playing Zombies. Best Zombie mode of any COD game.
The times when I played Call of Duty on PlayStation were incredible... right now I don’t have enough time for such entertainment, not to mention playing AVN... :cautious:

Reactions: Jerk-man

SpatulaPie

Apr 21, 2023
ME Andromeda was not that great a game. I found most of characters in that game lacking. Even though she was a red head I really wanted to romance that lady navigator but she bats for the other team.
The voice actress for The navigator (Suvi Anwar) is the same lady who voiced your companion Cait in Fallout 4.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I did a search and didn't find anything addressing this in the first few pages of returns...

In the "Chapter 2" versions, when I use the skip function, it seems that the default is to skip unseen text, going from decision to decision. Is this correct and, if so, is there a toggle I'm missing to be able to not skip unseen text, but skip to unseen text, as in the "default" version of the RenPy function? I'm just up to Saira's arrival at the airport, but with the variances I've had, I would have expected at least some small dialogue variation in one of them, but haven't had any on my first 5 variants, and seeing the message that pops up, I'm not sure that I will see them unless maybe I use the "Ctrl" button rather than the much faster "skip" function.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I did a search and didn't find anything addressing this in the first few pages of returns...

In the "Chapter 2" versions, when I use the skip function, it seems that the default is to skip unseen text, going from decision to decision. Is this correct and, if so, is there a toggle I'm missing to be able to not skip unseen text, but skip to unseen text, as in the "default" version of the RenPy function? I'm just up to Saira's arrival at the airport, but with the variances I've had, I would have expected at least some small dialogue variation in one of them, but haven't had any on my first 5 variants, and seeing the message that pops up, I'm not sure that I will see them unless maybe I use the "Ctrl" button rather than the much faster "skip" function.
The variables that produce different dialogue when you get Saira (after you decide if you kiss her on the lips or on the cheek):
* MC in more than a relationship
* MC in a relationship with Scarlett
* MC in a relationship with Eileen

To change the unseen text skipping, go to Settings, General, and unmark "Unseen" (it's marked in the screenshot)
1709974277103.png

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
The variables that produce different dialogue when you get Saira (after you decide if you kiss her on the lips or on the cheek):
* MC in more than a relationship
* MC in a relationship with Scarlett
* MC in a relationship with Eileen

To change the unseen text skipping, go to Settings, General, and unmark "Unseen" (it's marked in the screenshot)
View attachment 3425074
This is the current config: skip box is checked, but none of the other buttons are "highlighted". Will this allow me to see unseen text, or will it skip unseen text? Normally, checked (in standard GUI) or highlighted would suggest that unseen text will be skipped, rather than the other way around.

For the moment, I'm just doing my "first variant" version until I'm sure what's going on.
CurrentConfig.png

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Special Render (XIII) - Betty

Imagine a weekend escapade to Monterey, for example, spending the night in a luxurious hotel by the sea with Betty. Discovering all her secrets and all that she has to offer.
Second Special render in the interlude between v.0.16 and v.0.17.
Full HD image (4K on Patreon/SS)
Special XIII - Betty 1920.png

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Special Render (XIII) - Betty

Imagine a weekend escapade to Monterrey, for example, spending the night in a luxurious hotel by the sea with Betty. Discovering all her secrets and all that she has to offer.
Second Special render in the interlude between v.0.16 and v.0.17.
Full HD image (4K on Patreon/SS)
View attachment 3430586
Betty hasn't skipped the cake. That's a cake butt for sure.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes