tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
Special Render (XIII) - Betty

Imagine a weekend escapade to Monterrey, for example, spending the night in a luxurious hotel by the sea with Betty. Discovering all her secrets and all that she has to offer.
Second Special render in the interlude between v.0.16 and v.0.17.
Full HD image (4K on Patreon/SS)
View attachment 3430586
I just want you to know, you're 50% responsible for my growing GILF fetish.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
And people still look at me funny when I say I find Nun's a very SEXY idea. Having a bunch of dedicated females in what is for all intents and purposes an Harem, it is fucking sexy.

If they look like this, then, oh yeah... oh yeah...

What? I'm the perv? And all of you, are what?

Fucking hypocrisy.

Peace :D

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Special Render (XIII) - Betty

Imagine a weekend escapade to Monterey, for example, spending the night in a luxurious hotel by the sea with Betty. Discovering all her secrets and all that she has to offer.
Second Special render in the interlude between v.0.16 and v.0.17.
Full HD image (4K on Patreon/SS)
View attachment 3430586
There is nothing like loving the old woman like Charles Boyle.

Reactions: S1nsational

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
We are scheduled to abandon DST on the night of 25-26th October 2026! It will be a great 54th birthday present (on the 26th)!
But we were scheduled before, so I'm not very confident.
[/QUOTE
So your a week earlier than we are we'd be 1 November 2026 I'm not confident ours will change either our Senate didn't vote on it last time it came up, but it should again this year

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So your a week earlier than we are we'd be 1 November 2026 I'm not confident ours will change either our Senate didn't vote on it last time it came up, but it should again this year
You change three weeks earlier than us in March and a week later in October/November!

It's just our politicians reminding us that when it comes to being dopey, wasteful and annoying, nobody is better at it than the US government.
Most of Europe also does it
1710200737708.png
At least you have one state and a half that doesn't (what happens in northeastern Arizona???)

• Haha
Reactions: JJ1960 and Elhemeer

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
It's just our politicians reminding us that when it comes to being dopey, wasteful and annoying, nobody is better at it than the US government.
I think we had many wonderful examples from all of the places our ancestors came from. We learned some of the lessons, whiffed on a few, and did an experiment here and there that didn't work as it should have. ;)

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes