MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Now we are talking about guard dogs... exception made for the Mute, they aren't territorial. But a nice big Rottweiler or a pair of Doberman would work just fine (just don't cut their ears or tails, that's barbaric).

Peace :)
I honestly almost added a Rotty to my list; and, even though Mutes aren't territorial, they tend to be very emotionally bonded to the person they work for.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I honestly almost added a Rotty to my list; and, even though Mutes aren't territorial, they tend to be very emotionally bonded to the person they work for.
I know that they are, and that they can fight, that, however, isn't what a guard dog does. The point of a guard dog is to not let them in, not defend you after, that's the job for a Pit, or a more agile dog, trained to fight. Guards HAVE to be very territorial, they also serve has an early warning. Something like a Fila, would be also quite good (these ones I know you know about :)).

Peace :D

Reactions: MarsUltor

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
We'd trade them Austin for.... Well, I'd have to do a little research on that - the pickin's a pretty slim. Hell, we might just give it to them. :unsure:
Bakersfield, you'd want Bakersfield. It's oil-rich for one, for another it's famous for "The Bakersfield Sound' - Merle Haggard, Jean Shephard, and of course Buck Owens all hailed from Bakersfield. Politically it's Republican Red.
It's a fair trade, California gets Stevie Ray Vaughan.:cool:

Last edited:

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
The game said it found no save file (never played it before) and asked if I did certain things previously. Should I be looking to play a previous version before I play this one?

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
The game said it found no save file (never played it before) and asked if I did certain things previously. Should I be looking to play a previous version before I play this one?
You should play Part 1 (v.0.12) for the story start. When you finish it, the game will make an autosave that you should import (not load) into Part 2 (v.0.15 currently).

Reactions: Audi4Rings

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Ok. I'm going to give it a try but I'm not really convince by the description and screenshots tbh. If you guys don't hear back from me in 24h then it means I don't like this particular ice cream.

Reactions: Trope95

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Is this game any good? Also, do I need to download part 1 or its included in the main download?
People don't fill up approaching 600 pages of comments for a game that they don't like. Read the tags and see if anything makes you want to throw up; if not, download part 1 and try it.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes