Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I'll go with my rank:
#1 Martha
#2 Amanda (right now)
#3 SairaEmmaErikaNorahDaphneScarlettEileenSamanthaSimoneAlexiaEvaMaddieMeganKimKateDebbieLisaOliviaBettyKiara

#3 is in order of appearance ¿Surprised by Eva's position? ;)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Why do you think Europe only consists of Germany? By the way, "Bavarian beer" is delicious... ;)
No, I don't think so, Only know about areas considered different, from England, Spain, Austria the rest seem to, get along well

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Honestly yes, and Amanda before Emma, that was the big surprise for me !
Amanda is #2 because I'm writing a scene about her right now. #2 is always the girl I'm writing a scene with.
Eva showed up on v.0.3, before Sophie, Maddie, and Megan. The girl on the bike taking pictures of the house. Later in v.0.4, in the sniper scene. And in v.0.6, the first time we saw their base (and Amanda)

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
That's Las Vegas, a city in the STATE of Nevada.......
Whenever I drive to Las Vegas from the northeast (I live in Utah), when I come to the crest of the hill where you first get a glimpse of the city I always say out loud:
1710788161929.png
Honestly, I think my wife is getting sick of hearing me say it...

Nevada in general is mostly comprised of sage brush desert and alkali flats... basically "miles and miles of miles and miles." ("kilometers and kilometers of kilometers and kilometers" doesn't roll off the tongue as well, IMO. Sorry.)... in short, Mordor material.

Great... now I'm fantasizing about doing nasty, obscene things with (to?) Lacey Chabert! Thanks a lot! ;):ROFLMAO:

Ok, let's get back on track and discuss My Dorm, instead of bashing other states.

What is everyone hoping will happen in the next update? And who is your favorite LI? I know some of them but not all.
Martha FTW!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Whenever I drive to Las Vegas from the northeast (I live in Utah), when I come to the crest of the hill where you first get a glimpse of the city I always say out loud:
View attachment 3456053
Honestly, I think my wife is getting sick of hearing me say it...

Nevada in general is mostly comprised of sage brush desert and alkali flats... basically "miles and miles of miles and miles." ("kilometers and kilometers of kilometers and kilometers" doesn't roll off the tongue as well, IMO. Sorry.)... in short, Mordor material.

Great... now I'm fantasizing about doing nasty, obscene things with (to?) Lacey Chabert! Thanks a lot! ;):ROFLMAO:

Martha FTW!
I see you are a VERY cultured man, kudos!

I've only driven to LV from Arizona but I guess the landscape is about the same :)

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
I see you are a VERY cultured man, kudos!

I've only driven to LV from Arizona but I guess the landscape is about the same :)
If you go through the southern part from Bullhead City into Laughlin there's some greenery at the Colorado River though. Whereas if you go from Barstow in California it's just bleak desert wasteland as far as the eye can see. If instead you're coming from Utah through that narrow stretch of Arizona that doesn't connect to any other part of Arizona (in between St. George, Utah and Mesquite, Nevada) it's pretty barren as well.

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
1) Scarlett, Alexia (I can't choose between them)
2) Eileen
3) Emma, Erika, Daphne
others
The ranking does not include Amanda and Eva. Not enough data yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes