HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Ok, let's get back on track and discuss My Dorm, instead of bashing other states.

What is everyone hoping will happen in the next update? And who is your favorite LI? I know some of them but not all.
But it's fun for us non-americans to hear what those dingbats think of their country ;)

And as for your other point.......MARTHA!

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Ok, let's get back on track and discuss My Dorm, instead of bashing other states.

What is everyone hoping will happen in the next update? And who is your favorite LI? I know some of them but not all.
Discuss "My dorm?" I'm in! it's time to have a party about who's the best girl in the game pepe.gif

Reactions: Jerk-man

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

Megan! She needs more screen time, plus she needs to give up the chocolate starfish to the MC.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
:unsure: Think I'll have to go with Scarlett and Erika for now, but 'm really developing soft spot for Deb with her innocence and shyness. On another note I love how Meemaw wet through her panties and pants on pump training at doc's office:LOL:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
:unsure: Think I'll have to go with Scarlett and Erika for now, but 'm really developing soft spot for Deb with her innocence and shyness. On another note I love how Meemaw wet through her panties and pants on pump training at doc's office:LOL:
Can you spoil the Meemaw part, please ;)
That update still isn't public

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Dark Silence

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You are absolutely right about that. I myself live in a European country, and there is also an area here that many people call "Mordor"... Often it is enough to just speak up, and everyone knows where you came from... Of course, this does not mean that you cannot be among the "orcs" to find a "fairy" or two... :ROFLMAO:
Oh do you live south of the "Weisswurst Äquator" ? Down Under so to say ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes