Estuana

Nov 14, 2020
(y)THANKS that's what it was. I probably looked right at it and didn't click WTH :LOL: Yeah I didn't have it on before don't know what happened but works fine now :)
Thanks, @Estuana for giving the solution. I wouldn't have thought about that and would spend two hours looking at the code.
No worries, I have no idea how or why it happens but I've had the same issue in other games so it was worth suggesting. I'm just happy it worked!

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Last edited:

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Well gang, only one more week till the public release of v0.16!
Make time for it in advance, and expect fun, sexyness, and even a little bit of sadness!
Great chapter, TropecitaGames ! Loved the reactions of the family meeting Eva, especially sweet Erika's!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Well gang, only one more week till the public release of v0.16!
Make time for it in advance, and expect fun, sexyness, and even a little bit of sadness!
Great chapter, TropecitaGames ! Loved the reactions of the family meeting Eva, especially sweet Erika's!
Thanks, Grifter! I thought basing the lunch on the reactions instead of on the invitee worked better (once the round of hugs ended).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: The Grifter

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Happy St. Patrick's Day (II) - Lingerie Version

After some beers, the girls are going a bit wild. I wanted to post both images simultaneously, but technical problems with Eileen's babydoll delayed this render.

Same poses, different outfits.
View attachment 3451870
Happy St. Patrick's Day
Corned beef in oven low & slow, Cabbage cut, Irish Whiskey ready. But now I want to eat our girls screw the corned beef. I love red heads :love::LOL:
2GG.gif

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Wasn't sure what kind of search to use to see if this question was answered somewhere, but are the "settings" chosen on the primary menu universal, or are they "save by save"? I have many different versions, and I'm starting to wonder if I might be getting things confused in some of them if these items (five items circled in green on the screenshot) are on or off for every save, and don't adjust themselves for specific saves. I haven't done a "clone" version of any save yet, but when I likely do, I'm wondering if that toggle will change the go-forward dialogue and choices in all prior saves, or just the "new" saves when I toggle it on. Can't recall if it was said that scenes might change somewhat, or if it is only the dialogue and the stated relationships.

Love the variety and choices, but keeping it all straight is getting pretty daunting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And an observation...

Last edited:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
They only said that because you're not American. Nothing more annoying than having Americans who claim to be Irish telling us how Ireland should be and how we should act etc.
That's what I call a lack of respect. I wouldn't dare to signal other country's miseries without having cleaned my country's own miseries. And no country on Earth is perfect.
This forum, and this thread especially, is proof that not all Americans are like that. Most Americans here are as good as most players from other countries. There are good and there are bad, some are cultured and some aren't, but I guess in the same proportion as other nationalities.
What I never got is how some guy born and raised in Middle Earth (for example) can say he's Narnian only because 100 years ago (some of) his ancestors emigrated from Narnia to Middle Earth when he (and most of his ancestors since that) never visited Narnia. He's Middle Earthian to the bone! Perhaps his family or part of his neighborhood has kept some diluted Narnian habits and festivities, but that doesn't make him a Narnian.
My mother was born in Spanish Mordor and moved to the Eastern Ports when she got married. I never dared to say I'm Mordorian, even if we still kept some habits (habits, no hobbits) from there!

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Wasn't sure what kind of search to use to see if this question was answered somewhere, but are the "settings" chosen on the primary menu universal, or are they "save by save"? I have many different versions, and I'm starting to wonder if I might be getting things confused in some of them if these items (five items circled in green on the screenshot) are on or off for every save, and don't adjust themselves for specific saves. I haven't done a "clone" version of any save yet, but when I likely do, I'm wondering if that toggle will change the go-forward dialogue and choices in all prior saves, or just the "new" saves when I toggle it on. Can't recall if it was said that scenes might change somewhat, or if it is only the dialogue and the stated relationships.

Love the variety and choices, but keeping it all straight is getting pretty daunting.
And an observation...
Yes, those options in that menu are persistent through every playthrough. Ren'py limit with persistent variables is that: They are saved globally.

Daphne uses 4 hairstyles for that date. Her braid, the "medieval" one, the wet one (1 render in the shower), and this one, still wet but not damp. Getting hair colors consistent in assets from different designers is almost impossible if you don't retexture them when you design the characters. I didn't do it when I designed Daphne, but did it when I designed Kiara (I learned in the process)

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes