TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Nah, no walking, put a sled on him and you don't have to walk at all, just enjoy the scenery.
Every one I've ever had was content to be a companion dog, they aren't anywhere near as high-strung as huskies are. Just had a big yard and occasionally went on walks. The pull instinct is strong though, even at 13 and with his hips going out my first one would never let you walk in front of him, he'd speed up til his head was in front of you.

Reactions: Trope95

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I'm a cat person myself but I prefer German Shepard's as dogs.
Any dog as small as a cat is not a dog but a genetic abomination...
Yes! I'm a cat person also and don't like dogs smaller then my cats. And I have one not that small. lol The problem is also the smaller the dog (usually) the more they bark(yap). Size compensation. lol

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Every one I've ever had was content to be a companion dog, they aren't anywhere near as high-strung as huskies are. Just had a big yard and occasionally went on walks. The pull instinct is strong though, even at 13 and with his hips going out my first one would never let you walk in front of him, he'd speed up til his head was in front of you.
I had one 20 years ago, best friend ever. Peaceful, calm, even with 3 ADHD kids all over him. I bought a small sled with wheels (we don't have snow around here) where I could sit (I was much thinner then) and he took me everywhere. Happy as a bug. So fucking strong. One of my neighbors poisoned him, because while he was quite silent, he would howl to the Full Moon. I still feel glad I never found out who it was. I would still be in jail.

Tried a female husky after, but... it wasn't the same. RIP Jon.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
they aren't anywhere near as high-strung as huskies are.
We had a husky for a bit. He wasn't especially high-strung (any moreso than any other puppy anyway) - but what he WAS was dumber than a bag of hammers. Take a rock, break it in half and that dog was dumber than the stupider part. :)

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes! I'm a cat person also and don't like dogs smaller then my cats. And I have one not that small. lol The problem is also the smaller the dog (usually) the more they bark(yap). Size compensation. lol
Yeah that could be problematic if the dog is smaller than the cat....:rolleyes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Probably 'the', it's one key to the right from t to y and e to r, on an English qwerty keyboard.
my guess would be he has a traditional spanish keyboard (almost the same) only the keys with ñ,¨^and some other signs are in a different arangement., but the "y" and "t" are at the same position so your guess is on point

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Remember this is Alt-California. I changed some laws because Alt-Arnold was a bit crazier.
The most important "new" laws (shown or hinted in the game) are:
* Facilitate investigation with stem cells. He did it in his second term in RL, but in the first one in My Dorm's world. It's the PoD (besides the name changing of Morro Bay/Los Osos and San Simeon) in this alternative history, and what facilitates the creation of NTR.
* Mandatory teaching of both metric and imperial systems in primary school.
* His last bill was changing the drinking age to 18. He didn't care about federal road funding at that point. No governor after him has dared to change it back to 21 because of fear of losing the votes of 18-20 y.o.

Another reminder: The girls drank alcohol in the second chapter (Erika got wasted and Emma tipsy) at the club.
Also, you have Newport much closer to Santa Barbara than it is. An hour south of Santa Barbara is Malibu. An hour north of Newport is Long Beach. To get from Santa Barbara to Newport would probably be 3 and a half to 4 hours since you're traveling through the black hole of traffic that is LA.

To answer the question about 2 19 y.o.s having a wedding with alcohol. They probably could for their parents/guests but wouldn't be allowed to drink themselves. You can join the military, kill and die for your country but you can't have a beer*.

*unless you go to Mexico.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes