ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
There's only a hand full of things I truly dislike on a Pizza, things like Olives, Anchovies and Mushrooms.
So you don't like things that might actually show up on a pizza in Italy (you know, where it was created) but you're fine with what some Greek transplant to Canada did to it? :unsure: Otay. :LOL:

And pineapple and ham work fine together - it's the pineapple with Mozzarella that's the problem. ;)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Well Haven't had it with Feta but I make a pizza that is Broccoli, Diced Tomatoes, Black Beans, Onion Y/G Peppers, Colby-Jack Cheese instead Moz. It's quite good
I love onion, peppers, tomatoes and colby-jack on pizza! The rest are good individually and should blend in great I would think. Toss some ground, smoked sausage on my half and let's eat! :p

Edit: Try pepper-jack sometime. It spices it up nicely!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So you don't like things that might actually show up on a pizza in Italy (you know, where it was created) but you're fine with what some Greek transplant to Canada did to it? :unsure: Otay. :LOL:

And pineapple and ham work fine together - it's the pineapple with Mozzarella that's the problem. ;)
I had the chance to explain my dislike of Olives, it ain't going away. Anchovies because I truly can't stand the smell of it. Mushrooms because my father is obsessed with them and I ate more than what I deem reasonable for any single person in my time living with him.

I believe that modern days Pizza has very little to do with it's origins anymore, sure, it is still a good Pizza made in Italy, but, there's plenty more options of recipes and ingredients. Traditions are nice and all, but trying and using new things and ideas, it isn't that bad also.

Peace :D

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I love onion, peppers, tomatoes and colby-jack on pizza! The rest are good individually and should blend in great I would think. Toss some ground, smoked sausage on my half and let's eat! :p

I'll be eating antacids for 2 days starting tomorrow. I am making a pot of pinto beans with a 3 pepper sausage and jalapeño cornbread. So good but the heartburn!

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I had the chance to explain my dislike of Olives, it ain't going away. Anchovies because I truly can't stand the smell of it. Mushrooms because my father is obsessed with them and I ate more than what I deem reasonable for any single person in my time living with him.

I believe that modern days Pizza has very little to do with it's origins anymore, sure, it is still a good Pizza made in Italy, but, there's plenty more options of recipes and ingredients. Traditions are nice and all, but trying and using new things and ideas, it isn't that bad also.

Peace :D
Mushrooms and bellpeppers are a main thing on my pizzas. Only thing that I don't like and I've tried it, is pineapple. But I did have a dessert pizza once that was fuckin amazin and it had pineapple. Not sure what the sauce was though. Maybe a mango syrup?

Reactions: Trope95

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Mushrooms and bellpeppers are a main thing on my pizzas. Only thing that I don't like and I've tried it, is pineapple. But I did have a dessert pizza once that was fuckin amazin and it had pineapple. Not sure what the sauce was though. Maybe a mango syrup?
I'll take red, yellow or orange bells any day - green taste too much like raw chlorophyll to me and I avoid using them. I'll chop up a poblano if I want green pepper without heat - it has flavor that isn't like grazing on the St. Augustine. :LOL:

Sounds like a fruit torte - I've usually seen them with a cream cheese base (one of three cheeses that works decently with pineapple, including cottage and ricotta - four if you distinguish between cream and neufchatel ;)) maybe a drizzle of honey or simple syrup over the top. Good stuff.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I can't stand bell peppers, anchovies, or asparagus on my pizza. The other usual ingredients are fine. I like some of them more than others, and won't order some types of pizza if I'm alone (like Hawaiian) but don't have any problem sharing it if there isn't any more options.

I usually eat meat pizza. Any kind of meat. If it's for myself, without chicken. I won't go as far as these, though
1711229876831.jpeg

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

Roll that up and it's just a burrito on a VERY thick tortilla. :LOL:
:oops: Why me? I hate Broccoli :sick:specially if it spoils my Feta Bacon Pizza, :cry: I'm just looking for allys to start a Free the pizza from Broccoli revolution :cry::cry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Still wouldn't do it unless on a bet and paid, but MAYBE grilled broccolini rather than straight-up broccoli.

A white pie with garlic cream sauce, roast garlic, roast artichoke heart, mushrooms and spinach is a good "vegetarian" style pizza - throw some prosciutto or spec on there to pork it up a little if you like.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarsUltor

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I can't stand bell peppers, anchovies, or asparagus on my pizza. The other usual ingredients are fine. I like some of them more than others, and won't order some types of pizza if I'm alone (like Hawaiian) but don't have any problem sharing it if there isn't any more options.

I usually eat meat pizza. Any kind of meat. If it's for myself, without chicken. I won't go as far as these, though
View attachment 3472442
I myself like pepperoni, sausage,bacon and mushrooms on my pizza but I must say your pizza looks interesting. Is that a steak covered with sauce and toppings?:oops::oops:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

View attachment 3472442
Nominated TropecitaGames as "Gaucho iberico" "A'ijuna esa si que es una Pizza canejo" (concep. from Gaucho slang: "Son of a that truly is a Pizza carajo") :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes