xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So if I recall correctly the update is dropping on the 23rd but is that in a few hours or tomorrow during the day?
Depends on your timezone I would say, if all runs smothly it's the evening / night of the Updateday acording to CET

Reactions: Trope95

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So if I recall correctly the update is dropping on the 23rd but is that in a few hours or tomorrow during the day?
It will be on the 11 PM GMT tomorrow. That's because Tropecita lives in Spain, that is on the GMT+1 timezone, so for him it will be 00:00 24/03/24.

I have no clue how that translates for your timezones, but I am sure Google knows.

Peace :)

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I would always put the tip of the honey bottle into the sopapilla and inject it, rather than drizzle it - unless they were to go and all we had was packets. ;)

And, while I prefer pistachio, I have a friend that does a bourbon-pecan baklava that's pretty damn good.

The Dorm needs an excursion to an "internationally" inspired bakery where all the girls can sample the sweets of the nations - that or Martha and Norah just need to do a "sweet treats" breakfast one day a week - I'm sure some cravings are about to come on soon. :ROFLMAO:
I do the same thing with ebelskivers and spray whipped cream...

And I second the idea of an internationally-inspired bakery excursion. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I would always put the tip of the honey bottle into the sopapilla and inject it, rather than drizzle it - unless they were to go and all we had was packets. ;)

And, while I prefer pistachio, I have a friend that does a bourbon-pecan baklava that's pretty damn good.

The Dorm needs an excursion to an "internationally" inspired bakery where all the girls can sample the sweets of the nations - that or Martha and Norah just need to do a "sweet treats" breakfast one day a week - I'm sure some cravings are about to come on soon. :ROFLMAO:
It's hard to do with the shitty food assets in the Daz store. I bought the 8-10 best food assets in the store and lately I don't show the food. I'd rather show more characters on screen. Disclaimer: The Christmas group photo was over the RTX4090 VRAM

As FatGiant said, it's on the 24th roughly at 00:00 GMT +1 (Spanish time zone). 9h30 more or less

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
Afternoon: Martha said Happy March Madness if you follow & enjoy with your favorite pizza
View attachment 3471811 View attachment 3471815
Oh god. We're gonna spend the rest of the day talking about pizza, aren't we?

Anyway, while I do respect Jon Stewart, and I do believe New York style pizza to be the pinnacle of the art, I have to disagree with his assertions that Chicago style deep dish pizza is awful. Sometimes I just want a thick crust.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes