Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
:mad:Nothing beats "Flan con dulce de Leche".....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ha!!! I'll see your "Flan con dulce de Leche" and raise you a...
View attachment 3460271
banana split!
I hate you both.......
Nothing beats a crème brûlée for me. I'm a simple man. :)
View attachment 3462141
Those all look tasty, but for me, an actual simple man, nothin beats hot peach cobbler with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
1710946155629.png

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Those all look tasty, but for me, an actual simple man, nothin beats hot peach cobbler with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
View attachment 3462182
I have the ingredients for that (sans ice cream) and was planning to make this week. ;) Got a brulee torch for Christmas, so might use the "direct method" to caramelize the extra sugar on top rather than the broiler.
The Best Dessert

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah: that's the appetizer. ;)

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
What the hell is wrong with you???

We are in here talking off topic desserts and you come in with a question about the actual VN? What the hell man!
In fairness, that all started out on-topic (barely any stretching required at all).
What desert?? I don't even know what the heck are you talking about :LOL:
And, so far, no scenes in a desert. ;)

As for your original question (and expanding a bit on the other answer), there is presently one LI (Maddie) with which you have a choice to go one of three ways: straight romance, light femdom, light maledom. Her big lewd scene plays out about the same regardless of path - the dialogue is the main change.

Trope would have to chime in on whether there is anything additional (meaning a second or third LI), but I think it would be wild if mild-child Debbie ended up with a bit of a dominatrix streak. I can really see her in a leather or latex body suit with a riding crop... That long, slender body looking at you with a "are you gonna be a bad boy for me?" gaze.... Not usually my thing, but I'm willing to try most things once. ;):ROFLMAO:

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
In fairness, that all started out on-topic (barely any stretching required at all).

And, so far, no scenes in a desert. ;)

As for your original question (and expanding a bit on the other answer), there is presently one LI (Maddie) with which you have a choice to go one of three ways: straight romance, light femdom, light maledom. Her big lewd scene plays out about the same regardless of path - the dialogue is the main change.

Trope would have to chime in on whether there is anything additional (meaning a second or third LI), but I think it would be wild if mild-child Debbie ended up with a bit of a dominatrix streak. I can really see her in a leather or latex body suit with a riding crop... That long, slender body looking at you with a "are you gonna be a bad boy for me?" gaze.... Not usually my thing, but I'm willing to try most things once. ;):ROFLMAO:
So who wants to be a naughty boy?
6kux.gif

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes