Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
In fairness, that all started out on-topic (barely any stretching required at all).

And, so far, no scenes in a desert. ;)

As for your original question (and expanding a bit on the other answer), there is presently one LI (Maddie) with which you have a choice to go one of three ways: straight romance, light femdom, light maledom. Her big lewd scene plays out about the same regardless of path - the dialogue is the main change.

Trope would have to chime in on whether there is anything additional (meaning a second or third LI), but I think it would be wild if mild-child Debbie ended up with a bit of a dominatrix streak. I can really see her in a leather or latex body suit with a riding crop... That long, slender body looking at you with a "are you gonna be a bad boy for me?" gaze.... Not usually my thing, but I'm willing to try most things once. ;):ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the reply :)

Jul 8, 2020
In fairness, that all started out on-topic (barely any stretching required at all).

As for your original question (and expanding a bit on the other answer), there is presently one LI (Maddie) with which you have a choice to go one of three ways: straight romance, light femdom, light maledom. Her big lewd scene plays out about the same regardless of path - the dialogue is the main change.

Trope would have to chime in on whether there is anything additional (meaning a second or third LI), but I think it would be wild if mild-child Debbie ended up with a bit of a dominatrix streak. I can really see her in a leather or latex body suit with a riding crop... That long, slender body looking at you with a "are you gonna be a bad boy for me?" gaze.... Not usually my thing, but I'm willing to try most things once. ;):ROFLMAO:
There is a Chinese word to describe this trait, "mensao", which refers to someone who is cold or even dull on the outside, but deep down they are passionate, charismatic, sexy, and even lustful. Some people like this kind of partner who has great contrast between inside and outside.

Reactions: Trope95

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
There is a Chinese word to describe this trait, "mensao", which refers to someone who is cold or even dull on the outside, but deep down they are passionate, charismatic, sexy, and even lustful. Some people like this kind of partner who has great contrast between inside and outside.
Or, to use a phrase in English (probably American): still waters run deep. ;)

Last edited:

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023

nope, but there could be. Since it takes place in California there could always be an excursion to the Mojave.

back to the main topic though no one has mentioned sopapillas, most popular dessert in Arizona.
sopas.jpg
These have powdered sugar on them. They're really good with drizzled honey though.
Honey, hmm...now I'm thinking about Baklava.
Pistachio-Baklava-14.jpg
pistachio and honey goodness.

(That should cover desert desserts.)

Last edited:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
nope, but there could be. Since it takes place in California there could always be an excursion to the Mojave.

back to the main topic though no one has mentioned sopapillas, most popular desert in Arizona.
View attachment 3469581
These have powdered sugar on them. They're really good with drizzled honey though.
Honey, hmm...now I'm thinking about Baklava.
View attachment 3469593
pistachio and honey goodness.

(That should cover desert desserts.)
I would always put the tip of the honey bottle into the sopapilla and inject it, rather than drizzle it - unless they were to go and all we had was packets. ;)

And, while I prefer pistachio, I have a friend that does a bourbon-pecan baklava that's pretty damn good.

The Dorm needs an excursion to an "internationally" inspired bakery where all the girls can sample the sweets of the nations - that or Martha and Norah just need to do a "sweet treats" breakfast one day a week - I'm sure some cravings are about to come on soon. :ROFLMAO:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I would always put the tip of the honey bottle into the sopapilla and inject it, rather than drizzle it - unless they were to go and all we had was packets. ;)

And, while I prefer pistachio, I have a friend that does a bourbon-pecan baklava that's pretty damn good.

The Dorm needs an excursion to an "internationally" inspired bakery where all the girls can sample the sweets of the nations - that or Martha and Norah just need to do a "sweet treats" breakfast one day a week - I'm sure some cravings are about to come on soon. :ROFLMAO:
Morning sickness first then craving. I hope they have enough toilets for all the preggo's to puke in every morning.

Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes