motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I'll bring the girls. Later today :D
Yeah... Hehe, be sure and give us a bit to get everything ready. We wanna be sure and give the girls a rockin' good time at the March Madness Our Dorm Party! Oh, what the hell... Who am I kiddin'? Go ahead and show up a little early if you like...;):rolleyes::p

• Haha
Reactions: wookie ookie

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
HP was so adamant that pineapple is good on pizza... So, I tried it... With ham... Some like to call it Canadian bacon. Sounds like something a Canuk would do... Am I right? Right? As it turns out... Ham and pineapple actually work quite well together. Not gonna lie... It will never be my favorite pizza... But! It really was pretty good. Jus' Sayin' :cool:

Now... Alla youz pineapple pizza naysayers... calm down before you get us nuked! The new show's gonna start soon and the front row seats are almost all already taken. Imma hopin' to see Sam and her mom and try a little chocolate syrup on my pineapple pizza!:p

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
HP was so adamant that pineapple is good on pizza... So, I tried it... With ham... Some like to call it Canadian bacon. Sounds like something a Canuk would do... Am I right? Right? As it turns out... Ham and pineapple actually work quite well together. Not gonna lie... It will never be my favorite pizza... But! It really was pretty good. Jus' Sayin'

Now... Alla youz pineapple pizza naysayers... calm down before you get us nuked! The new show's gonna start soon and the front row seats are almost all already taken. Imma hopin' to see Sam and her mom and try a little chocolate syrup on my pineapple pizza!:p
I tried pineapple on pizza and did not like it but I don't understand why people making this much of fuss. :unsure:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
...I don't understand why people making this much of fuss. :unsure:
Hehehe... Well, yeah... But let's be honest, Big D, there's just a lot you don't understand... hehe, JK, brother. Nah, it's just an ongoing thing... Pineapple and anchovies... Many pizza "connoisseurs" claim they don't belong on pizza and enjoy making a big deal about it. It's just fun.

Oct 10, 2022
Hehehe... Well, yeah... But let's be honest, Big D, there's just a lot you don't understand... hehe, JK, brother. Nah, it's just an ongoing thing... Pineapple and anchovies... Many pizza "connoisseurs" claim they don't belong on pizza and enjoy making a big deal about it. It's just fun.
I like anchovies on pizza.:LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
HP was so adamant that pineapple is good on pizza... So, I tried it... With ham... Some like to call it Canadian bacon. Sounds like something a Canuk would do... Am I right? Right? As it turns out... Ham and pineapple actually work quite well together. Not gonna lie... It will never be my favorite pizza... But! It really was pretty good. Jus' Sayin' :cool:

Yes, it's not actually that bad a pizza. Pizza is like pussy even when it's bad it's till pizza. Now being the typical middle child I love to get my big spoon out and stir the shit pot up for fun. At least this time I didn't disparage the all hollowed gingers! ;):LOL:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You are likely disqualified because I'm bettin' there isn't anything you don't like on your pizza... Jus' Sayin':cool:
There's only a hand full of things I truly dislike on a Pizza, things like Olives, Anchovies and Mushrooms. But, I've had to order them in more than one occasion... I didn't die... none of my parts fell down... and I ate my own Pizza, and let those poor retches eat theirs... I even payed for it.

So, folks, Live and Let Live.

Peace :(

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
There's only a hand full of things I truly dislike on a Pizza, things like Olives, Anchovies and Mushrooms. But, I've had to order them in more than one occasion... I didn't die... none of my parts fell down... and I ate my own Pizza, and let those poor retches eat theirs... I even payed for it.

Honestly, those are all things I like to enjoy but, on pizza they are overpowering and just don't blend in with the overall "flavor".

"Animal-free rennet" (vegan faux cheese).
While I am normally adamantly opposed to kink shaming... You two are dangerously close to being asked to leave the room. Jus' Sayin' :cool:

Oct 10, 2022

I like all 3 on pizza. Probably 80% of the pizza I've eaten had either olives or mushroom, most likely both. :LOL: I don't like processed meat generally so they are big no-no for me. :unsure:

I like broccoli never tried it on pizza but I don't think it will be terrible. :unsure:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Trope95 and motseer
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes