MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
IRL the man would have to have a JOB and make some damn MONEY to support all these people.
Of course in a game there's no time for that because someone new has come into the picture...
You know... once about a year ago, when I was playing consoles, there were people like you who mix real things into fantasy games... and then one day I said to myself: “I won’t be surprised soon people will whine that in The game doesn't have anything from the real world and will spoil our fantasies." and now it happens... :FacePalm:

I think you need to stop playing games, go outside and touch the grass. (y);)

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
OK so I downloaded the full version of the game and not the update version and did not get any exceptions. So something must be borked with the update version.

That said, nice update as usual. But when playing I replayed from the start of chapter 2 and noticed Alexia in a bathing suit. How in the hell does she hide Yeti in that tiny bathing suit? Hair should be sprouting every where!

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames ; Masterpiece ! this update you nailed it ! It was great and the right amount of comedy and drama, how JJ18xx already said I felt guilty for not impregnate the girls, In this update I was contemplating how your render and animation skills, did evolve and damn what a long way and how great they are, the lighting in the scenes was great,
Kudos you really outdid your self!
abrazo fuerte ! ¡Valor!
Thanks, Xapi. I promised to work hard and try to improve in every update. Sometimes I manage and sometimes don't, but I always try.

I wanted make a comment about this update but I run out of superlatives while playing it. It was simply perfect.

Btw I have a question,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you think you can outdone this scene in regards of how awesome it is or do you think like me and think you have reached the perfection with it? :unsure:
The merit of that frame is for sagerock820 , when he played the beta it was a lot simpler and, thanks to his advice, I improved it.
The scene as a whole was easy to write. You can't go full throttle with someone like Debbie. But starting like a game... man, it works fine with her! And I wanted her to be the first student to have her route open. Mision accomplished.

I somehow missed three updates so this is a little late but how did you miss the opportunity to use the line "You're going to make the rogue rouge"
I don't get the line, sorry :(

question - if you drop Emma (can you even?) what it will do to future group scenes with her (like one with Martha this update)?
You can reject her (twice) in v.0.4, but you can't drop her once the relationship has started. For those who don't pursue a specific girl, when the scene is important like the one with Martha, they will get a What If? menu for the chance of watching the scene.

Update was Awesome (y):) will never get enough of My Dorm. But I'm a little surprised that there aren't comments about Meemaw's orgasm through her panties and pants
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's the matriarch of a family of squirters, right?
Perhaps not too many players have opened her path.

These harem games pretend to show a life where people are breaking taboos but they are loaded with hang-ups.
I don't know how many times I've seen a female character think "I'm not a lesbian."
Is being a Mormon a fantasy for a lot of males? They have to move to Mexico nowadays.
IRL the man would have to have a JOB and make some damn MONEY to support all these people.
Of course in a game there's no time for that because someone new has come into the picture...

I play along hoping one of the females will turn out to be interesting even with her clothes on... but all they ever think about is how to get a "slice" of the Magic Dick "pie."
You don't know how many times you've seen a female character think "I'm not a lesbian."? I know how many times you've seen it in My Dorm. ZERO.
You have seen some girls SAY it. And one saying "I'm a lesbian". And a couple of them demonstrated they are open to some experimentation. So your experiences in other games where "YoU dOn'T kNoW HoW mAnY TiMeS... blah blah blah" don't fit in this thread.

IRL do you see a lot of people hanging on spiderwebs or with an adamantite skeleton? Do you go to Marvel (Disney) forums to complain about it?
People with lightsabers? Have you complained about it on Lucasfilm (Disney) forums?
Making rings that can dominate them all? I haven't seen you on Amazon forums complaining about it.
I can continue. But I won't. You are criticizing a fantasy game but not other fantasy works. My Dorm is as much a fantasy as those I named. Perhaps for another audience, although I know some of the audience is shared.

You talk about a job. The MC has a JOB, he works in MFD (Marks Female Dorms). You talk about MONEY. Why? To date some girls? He's not married to any of them. You talk about Mormons. What has to do all of this with religion?

The girls aren't interesting to you? I agree. I don't know, and don't care, what is interesting to you. The girls are interesting to ME. I don't know if you are able to understand what you read (or even if you read it), but saying someone like Debbie, for whom a kiss is a treasure, only thinks in the Magic Dick, shows that you haven't read the last updates, or you didn't understand them.

OK so I downloaded the full version of the game and not the update version and did not get any exceptions. So something must be borked with the update version.

That said, nice update as usual. But when playing I replayed from the start of chapter 2 and noticed Alexia in a bathing suit. How in the hell does she hide Yeti in that tiny bathing suit? Hair should be sprouting every where!
Thanks for the testing! When I recompile the update, I will send it to Bob for a new update-only-patch.

The Yeti has chameleon genes, he's able to hide in the smallest spaces. :D
Seriously, it's almost impossible (for my skills) to make it realistic while Alexia is clothed.

Oct 10, 2022
The merit of that frame is for @sagerock820 , when he played the beta it was a lot simpler and, thanks to his advice, I improved it.
The scene as a whole was easy to write. You can't go full throttle with someone like Debbie. But starting like a game... man, it works fine with her! And I wanted her to be the first student to have her route open. Mision accomplished.
sagerock820 buddy, I sincerely thank you for your contribution and anyone who was part of it. Also thanks again Tropecita it was an incredible scene. :love: Though, I feel like I am being unfair just focusing on one scene, whole update was an absolute masterpiece. :)

Btw, I was not singling out one frame I was talking about whole Debbie scene. That frame is cherry on top though. (y)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yeah, this update was really sweet (and wholesome), can't wait what surprises the mc will do to eva and amanda, i don't know why but i have a feeling that the mc will give for them some kind of doll as a gift and say something like "i was no there when you are young but i'm here now".

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
sagerock820 buddy, I sincerely thank you for your contribution and anyone who was part of it. Also thanks again Tropecita it was an incredible scene. :love: Though, I feel like I am being unfair just focusing on one scene, whole update was an absolute masterpiece. :)

Btw, I was not singling out one frame I was talking about whole Debbie scene. That frame is cherry on top though. (y)
I think that scene was done very well overall, I especially like what he did with the flowers.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes