Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
save & load work for me - 0.16.2
I think I found that bug while compiling 16.2, but forgot to recompile some of the versions. I will recompile all of them with a couple of things solved when I re-render Megan's images reported by SpatulaPie

Back once again, still no way to reposition text into center (instead of far left) as it used to be? I'm an old man, i don't like changes :LOL:
I don't think Riam has that on his backlog. Aaaaand... after 4 updates, if we enable it... ermmm... it would be a change, right? ;)

hey TropecitaGames loved the update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know its WAY to late to fix but I thought you should know. As always Thank you for making this awesome world available to us. It is well worth the wait.
Thanks for the heads up about those images. I just checked it and I can't believe I didn't see them. One of the frames is so obvious!! I guess I checked the renders just after waking up. I will re-render the 5 frames (15 images)

I let updates come out and now that I'm back my saves seem to be broken from version 0.12 :c
Try to open Part 1 (0.12), go to the end and it will auto-export the game. Import it on Part 1

Just came across this in the new update...
In the patched version, Meemaw is the mother of Martha, Norah, and Dominic (deceased in the plane crash). In the unpatched version, she's only Norah's.

Really love the update. Pregnancy is a fetish I avoid in games, having lived through it for real enough times to not find it all that sexy in my escapist entertainment. I even turned it off in the settings so it's nice that there is a way to easily avoid it.

Thanks! Writing those (negative pregnancy test) scenes back to back tore my heart too. After writing them I had to stop writing for some hours to avoid my mood bleeding into the next scene (I didn't write them in order). You can just use the profiles screen to impregnate them, no need to do a whole playthrough.

Lol these itchio patch scenes are getting more and more ridiculous :LOL:
I haven't seen a reason for it, is it just some preventative thing in case itch goes after adult game makers again or something?
They already went after adult game makers. They forbid most of us to monetize our games there, so for the last two updates, I did an SFW version that replaces the lewd scenes (or even scenes where a nipple can be seen) with that image and some "funny" text. Changing a variable in a text file converts the SFW into NSFW.

would tag Trope but don't know how to link a name
Thanks for the heads up!

If someone would be so kind as to remind me why she (Emma) is not his daughter, and why Daphne and Erika are not Norah's daughters.
(I let several updates go out, I had a problem with my saves and I put skip up to where I had left off but I don't remember where they say that they are not his daughters.)
agggggggggggggggg I started again and it seems to have been fixed, thanks for replying anyway.
It looks like you applied the patch with the game open. It was a known issue in Part 1.

View attachment 3473755

Oh come on... it's not that bad... :KEK:
Now imagine if that happened in Real Life. It will sound like that, and for Alexia, it's her Real Life. :ROFLMAO:
Also, it was some updates since self-deprecating, so it looked like a good moment for it.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I did not screen shot or save but I had 3-4 exception errors on this update. I'll playthrough again later find where and what the errors were and try roll back instead of ignore.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I have the same problem task manager shows process unresponsive
Can you please download the whole game from the OP and uncompress it in a different folder, load your last save, and try to get past that frame? It looks like your download/folder is corrupted or not up to date.

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Can you please download the whole game from the OP and uncompress it in a different folder, load your last save, and try to get past that frame? It looks like your download/folder is corrupted or not up to date.
So I was having the same problem. It seems it's the pc compressed version that's the issue. Just used the full quality one and it's working fine now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes