ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
would tag Trope but don't know how to link a name
Use the "@" and start to type his name. I can't screenshot it with the normal tool, but as you type his name after the "@" a dialogue box will pop up and narrow down the names - his will show up fast. Just click on his name and it will create a hyperlink.

He's pretty active, so will likely see your comment regardless, but he might notice if faster now since it is right above this one that I'm tagging him in on your behalf, right TropecitaGames?;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Use the "@" and start to type his name. I can't screenshot it with the normal tool, but as you type his name after the "@" a dialogue box will pop up and narrow down the names - his will show up fast. Just click on his name and it will create a hyperlink.

He's pretty active, so will likely see your comment regardless, but he might notice if faster now since it is right above this one that I'm tagging him in on your behalf, right TropecitaGames?;)

JayDub47

Sep 11, 2023

Similar to Twitch then, thx for the info

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
If someone would be so kind as to remind me why she (Emma) is not his daughter, and why Daphne and Erika are not Norah's daughters.
(I let several updates go out, I had a problem with my saves and I put skip up to where I had left off but I don't remember where they say that they are not his daughters.)
1711263640510.png

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
If someone would be so kind as to remind me why she (Emma) is not his daughter, and why Daphne and Erika are not Norah's daughters.
(I let several updates go out, I had a problem with my saves and I put skip up to where I had left off but I don't remember where they say that they are not his daughters.)
Because you didn't open the pause menu and click on the button circled below that says clones to change it to family. You might need to load an old save first, I kept getting an error when I tried to do it for this screenshot in new content.
screenshot0012.png

• Red Heart

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Because you didn't open the pause menu and click on the button circled below that says clones to change it to family. You might need to load an old save first, I kept getting an error when I tried to do it for this screenshot in new content.
That's probably in part 2, but I'm in part 1 at the mom's appointment. I have ipatch installed but apparently something is wrong if that is the dialog when they are not family.
1711264867459.png
It says mom, which is why I found it odd because when I played I don't remember them saying Emma was not their daughter.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Sounds like you didn't activate the patch, or just forgot to click on the "clones/family" button

• Red Heart

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That's probably in part 2, but I'm in part 1 at the mom's appointment. I have ipatch installed but apparently something is wrong if that is the dialog when they are not family.
It says mom, which is why I found it odd because when I played I don't remember them saying Emma was not their daughter.
Part 1 it should look like this on the pause menu, if it says family patch off then click the box
screenshot0003.png

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes