Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Such an amazingly cute, romantic , and funny update. Well worth the wait, but ending where it ended felt so unfair!!

Also, the saves made in the new release are broken. Tried to load a save made in the new content to check something and it gives an error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This should solve the issue. The problem isn't in the saves, but in the loader. I swear I fixed it, but it looks like I didn't upload the corrected version. Will do it tomorrow.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
If you want something looking like American pepperoni you should ask for salame, but it's not the same.
I never order pepperoni unless it's for someone else. A few years ago one of the delivery places did a more convincing salumi product - can't remember what name they put on it, but it was similar to a mild, simply cured and seasoned coppa (it's what "Canadian bacon" wishes it was ;)).

I tried to find places "off the path", but I was with a group, so couldn't always avoid the more touristy stuff. Favorite place was a Guelf restaurant in Florence - over twenty years later and I can still imagine some of the dishes...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Back once again, still no way to reposition text into center (instead of far left) as it used to be? I'm an old man, i don't like changes :LOL:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I let updates come out and now that I'm back my saves seem to be broken from version 0.12 :c
I can't remember if 12 C is last update before 13 but you have finish all of 12 then game will make save for you to start 13 and above when you start game click on save/import should look like this top left screen click on that Alternatively you can start new game and answer bunch of question up to end of 12 and it will start there
Dorm.PNG

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I let updates come out and now that I'm back my saves seem to be broken from version 0.12 :c
What wookie ookie said, but if you didn't "export" (can't remember the term used in the VN) at the end of .12, then Chapter 2 won't have your saves to try to open. If you didn't do that step, then you need to reopen using the "Chapter 1" version of the VN and load, then "export" and "save" your paths - give them a name, maybe a slot position, because otherwise they just get a number string. Also, when naming them, the old save grid was a 3x3 - the new one is 4x3, meaning if you use a slot-save naming method, it doesn't translate the same anymore. It's a little tedious if you have several saves, but not as tedious as entering stats for them all.

And, finally, keep in mind that while things like pregnancy and kinks were save-by-save in Ch1, they are controlled by menus in Chapter 2. The saves will come over as you made them, but if you had a "non-pregnancy" set and a "pregnancy set" of saves, like I did, having "pregnancy" turned on in Chapter 2 could result in pregnancy in your non-pregnancy saves if you don't watch your creampies (so, a little like life ;)).

If you deleted your Chapter 1, you can find it for download on the OP.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
What wookie ookie said, but if you didn't "export" (can't remember the term used in the VN) at the end of .12, then Chapter 2 won't have your saves to try to open. If you didn't do that step, then you need to reopen using the "Chapter 1" version of the VN and load, then "export" and "save" your paths - give them a name, maybe a slot position, because otherwise they just get a number string. Also, when naming them, the old save grid was a 3x3 - the new one is 4x3, meaning if you use a slot-save naming method, it doesn't translate the same anymore. It's a little tedious if you have several saves, but not as tedious as entering stats for them all.

And, finally, keep in mind that while things like pregnancy and kinks were save-by-save in Ch1, they are controlled by menus in Chapter 2. The saves will come over as you made them, but if you had a "non-pregnancy" set and a "pregnancy set" of saves, like I did, having "pregnancy" turned on in Chapter 2 could result in pregnancy in your non-pregnancy saves if you don't watch your creampies (so, a little like life ;)).

If you deleted your Chapter 1, you can find it for download on the OP.
Thanks I should of said you have to export not the game does and didn't think of other stuff (y)(y)

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Really love the update. Pregnancy is a fetish I avoid in games, having lived through it for real enough times to not find it all that sexy in my escapist entertainment. I even turned it off in the settings so it's nice that there is a way to easily avoid it.

• Hey there
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Lol these itchio patch scenes are getting more and more ridiculous :LOL:
I haven't seen a reason for it, is it just some preventative thing in case itch goes after adult game makers again or something?

• Haha
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes