jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Everybody repeat after me: RTFM... RTFM... RTFM... RTFM... RTFM!!
(Translation: read the OP, and use the Search feature in the top right corner of the page.)

View attachment 3680872
To be fair, though, this site's Search function is one of the worst I have ever used. You can search for a game by Title using a few keywords in a long title - or leave out punctuation because you aren't sure if the thread title uses apostrophe's or not - and you can often get "No Results" until you enter the full title with all the other non-descriptive words like "and" or "is." Drives me crazy sometimes. :geek:

And in-thread searches for keywords are not very helpful in threads as long as these - your results could be 20+ pages of posts, if you search for "mod" or "walkthrough."
LOL yeah I'm a Trekkie to this day still watch. Harry Mudd was his name I Mudd was title 8th Ep season 2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
To be fair, though, this site's Search function is one of the worst I have ever used. You can search for a game by Title using a few keywords in a long title - or leave out punctuation because you aren't sure if the thread title uses apostrophe's or not - and you can often get "No Results" until you enter the full title with all the other non-descriptive words like "and" or "is." Drives me crazy sometimes. :geek:

And in-thread searches for keywords are not very helpful in threads as long as these - your results could be 20+ pages of posts, if you search for "mod" or "walkthrough."

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
i really don't think TropecitaGames needs any hints ....i mean so far so awesome ... ya know ;)
and can you only imagine the things they didn't put in game that was like uhhh .. maybe we shouldn't add that part ... and besides ... your comments remind me of another game .. where we have daughter/niece/sister ( thats given some really odd names for them) .. and that family tree is like WTF .. who is she again :love::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
I need any hint I can get. A lot of players' ideas have made it into the game (Maddie and Megan being the most obvious, but there are a lot more). Unfortunately, choosing the right time to use them sometimes means that even the proposer have forgot about it when it shows in the game.

Why are we talking about IRL incest laws again? :KEK:
We were talking about Patreon and their non-understandable politics.

Shit just at the family tree's of most of "Royality" from most European countries. Some serious cousin fucking going on with the monarchs of yesteryear.
My Court or My Kingdom would be a good prequel. The Rise and Fall of the Marks Family.

It's count as incest in some countries as well ;)
In Spain, you cannot marry your aunt. Even if she is the widower wife of your blood-related uncle she remains your aunt and can't marry her. Or the divorced ex-wife of your blood-related uncle. But you can legally fuck her in both cases if both of you are 18+ (even if the Age of Consent is 16 in Spain with some restrictions)
In France, you can marry her (the widower)... with a Presidential allowance!!! I don't know how it works there for the divorced non-related aunt.

Guys i miss Lisa, the wait for sexy time is killing me.
Lisa's story will take a step forward in the next update, although she's a bit far from sexy time yet.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I need any hint I can get. A lot of players' ideas have made it into the game (Maddie and Megan being the most obvious, but there are a lot more).
Reaaaaaaally now?

Then......

You talked about Montreal, it's time to introduce a French-Canadian from Montreal! Come on, do it.

Do it!

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Reaaaaaaally now?

Then......

You talked about Montreal, it's time to introduce a French-Canadian from Montreal! Come on, do it.

Do it!

Montreal was named twice IIRC. It's where Debbie's suitcase ended up when they lost it at the airport and from where Farren (MC's father supposed (and later revealed she wasn't) mistress) was from.

I could use Farren, but my problem with her (or any other non-American) would be to "write" her accent. It could end up as a bad caricature.
I already struggle to find words for Saira's accent (Queen's English, although I should name it King's English now) to show up without using a sledgehammer to insert words to show she talks in British English.

Need a Bob and Doug MacKinzie knock off duo.
I had to google that :D

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Montreal was named twice IIRC. It's where Debbie's suitcase ended up when they lost it at the airport and from where Farren (MC's father supposed (and later revealed she wasn't) mistress) was from.

I could use Farren, but my problem with her (or any other non-American) would be to "write" her accent. It could end up as a bad caricature.
I already struggle to find words for Saira's accent (Queen's English, although I should name it King's English now) to show up without using a sledgehammer to insert words to show she talks in British English.

I totally understand, I said that in a joking manner but if you really do it with Farren (or another character from Montreal), I can write the script if you want, no problem. Since I'm French-Canadian from Montreal, the accent and way to talk is clearly with me every day. So if you ever decide to do it, feel free to send me a message with what you need and I'll gladly do it.:)

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019

Don't make it harder on yourself and try to add a woman from Newfoundland and Labrador and do her accent.

Hope you enjoyed looking at those hoseheads. Check out their 12 Days of Christmas, I'm sure you'll enjoy it, eh.

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95 and txe320

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I need any hint I can get. A lot of players' ideas have made it into the game (Maddie and Megan being the most obvious, but there are a lot more). Unfortunately, choosing the right time to use them sometimes means that even the proposer have forgot about it when it shows in the game.
i was actually just kidding around .. sorry if i came across serious ... :eek:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes