Maria2clean

Sep 8, 2020
I'm curious about Eileen.

During the first sex scene in the cafe toilet, she states that she has dated men before MC but they couldn't satisfy her the way he did, but during the faux argument she had with Saira, she blurts out that she never slept with any of them.

I'm fine either way , just genuinely curious

Reactions: Trope95

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

During the first sex scene in the cafe toilet, she states that she has dated men before MC but they couldn't satisfy her the way he did, but during the faux argument she had with Saira, she blurts out that she never slept with any of them.

Maybe they only got as far as Fingering her and they didn't do a good Job there so that was "Game Over" for them there...

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

Can be looked at a couple ways. First none of the guys she dated satisfied her emotionally.

Or second they never got past foreplay.

Maria2clean

Sep 8, 2020
Maybe they only got as far as Fingering her and they didn't do a good Job there so that was "Game Over" for them there...
I feel bad for all the guys if (hypothetically) MC dies or breaks up with any of his girls
Imagine getting cockblocked because you failed a foreplay skill check :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

For the girls, not so much since they could probably just clone a copy of him if that happens

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I feel bad for all the guys if (hypothetically) MC dies or breaks up with any of his girls
Imagine getting cockblocked because you failed a foreplay skill check :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well then the Guys would have to step up their Foreplay Skill
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

It was an emotional thing. She didn't feel the guys she dated were as good as the MC, they didn't treat her like he used to, so she didn't go beyond some kisses with a couple of them and dinner/cinema with a couple more. Four bad (or even horrible) dates in two years and she desisted of dating other men.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

to date a Female / Male doesn't mean you have sex, so yeah she could have trying to find her match but don't have had gone all the way

Reactions: Horny Toad

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Different strokes. I dated 4 women including my wife before getting married. I only ever had sex with my wife.
One of my dates once explained to me that in her dictionary dating is for after you're fucking - until then you're just "hanging out". :shrug:
:)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Different strokes. I dated 4 women including my wife before getting married. I only ever had sex with my wife.
I only ever dated two women. I was never interested in relationships, just hooking up. The first one I dated, I dumped after a week. Her personality wasn't to my liking. She was a good fuck and never bitched about anything. After we started dating, she bitched about everything. Bye-bye, bitch. The second girl I dated, I married. Great girl. Not sure why she married me. But she did. I fucked that up, because I was still fucking other women. A few years later she came straight out and asked me if I was fucking other women, I told her the truth. I also told her that she should've known that I was still going to be fucking others, because that's how I am. She stabbed me. Literally. Ahaha But I deserved it.

Of course, you are permanetly fucking around here, why should that be different when you date someone ;) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (pun intended)
giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes