xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
One of my dates once explained to me that in her dictionary dating is for after you're fucking - until then you're just "hanging out". :shrug:
:)
do you have her number still ? .....for mere statistical purposes .....asking for a cientific friend of course

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Does your wife read this thread?
I guess I appreciate the implication that I had loads of game, but I was a nerdy choir boy... Still am honestly, still haven't figured out what I ever did to end up with any of the girlfriends or the wife. Wife's the only one I ever made the first move on. One girl I was dating I drug my feet so long cause I was worried I was misinterpreting the signals, she took my phone from me one day, put her number in it and said I'm your girlfriend now.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Maria2clean

Sep 8, 2020
to date a Female / Male doesn't mean you have sex, so yeah she could have trying to find her match but don't have had gone all the way
That is true but in most cases , especially in California, there's a good chance of fucking involved. Unless you're in a conservative area where the relationship is formalized before anything physical happens (most of the time anyways).

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
That is true but in most cases , especially in California, there's a good chance of fucking involved. Unless you're in a conservative area where the relationship is formalized before anything physical happens (most of the time anyways).
Well, how should I put it, never had a problem to "being invited to drink a coffee afterwards",
but if you have or not Sex depends on the chemistry with the person you hang out.
I consider this whole "Dating game" a U.S. invention, plus it was made a lot of fun of in the media, but that is my opinion, also never asked a Good looking girl "oficially for a date"

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Well, how should I put it, never had a problem to "being invited to drink a coffee afterwards",
but if you have or not Sex depends on the chemistry with the person you hang out.
I consider this whole "Dating game" a U.S. invention, plus it was made a lot of fun of in the media, but that is my opinion, also never asked a Good looking girl "oficially for a date"
I never actually went on dates per se. All my dating was just time spent doing mutual activities, theater or choir usually, then deciding we were a couple, then going on "dates" to do couple shit. The whole go to a movie and dinner with a stranger to see if you wanna do that a few more times before becoming a couple thing... Is uh really weird to me. I basically have to die before the missus, cause I have no idea how to do things "normally".

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I never actually went on dates per se. All my dating was just time spent doing mutual activities, theater or choir usually, then deciding we were a couple, then going on "dates" to do couple shit. The whole go to a movie and dinner with a stranger to see if you wanna do that a few more times before becoming a couple thing... Is uh really weird to me. I basically have to die before the missus, cause I have no idea how to do things "normally".
Just do the opposite of what most MC's do. That's a good place to start.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I consider this whole "Dating game" a U.S. invention
"The first known dating system was established by a group of matchmakers called ‘Korndattanner’ in the 17th century. The French government then launched a formal system of courtesans to ensure the aristocracy had a suitable pool of partners to choose from."
BC OFC they did. :)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sorry my bad, seems that "Date Dating" has a different cultural background in the Anglo american culture/ society (had to Wiki it)
so ok, now I understand

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
"The first known dating system was established by a group of matchmakers called ‘Korndattanner’ in the 17th century. The French government then launched a formal system of courtesans to ensure the aristocracy had a suitable pool of partners to choose from."
BC OFC they did. :)
I learn a lot of things I didn't know from your posts.

master.gif

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'm curious about Eileen.

During the first sex scene in the cafe toilet, she states that she has dated men before MC but they couldn't satisfy her the way he did, but during the faux argument she had with Saira, she blurts out that she never slept with any of them.

I'm fine either way , just genuinely curious
Ah, I remember this scene, a year ago, when I just started<My Dorm> . I didn't really pay any attention to it...

In fact, this is partly emotional behavior and jealousy after a long separation or separation, supposedly to give him a little push so that he would also be jealous, they say, I’ve met all the guys, but as we see in reality, this situation also happens, she tells us she was in a relationship with some, but does not realize the fact that she is now standing in front of us, why? it means she never found a person like him, and tries to piss him off and bring him back unnoticed. women are like that ;):ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes