Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I did see it, what I said is also from the Urban Dictionary but moreover in my time it was never a circle jerk if that's what you reference it to so be it to each there own
Cultural thing I guess, that's all I've known it as. But I'm going to use your definition form now on. That sounds like a lot more fun.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I did see it, what I said is also from the Urban Dictionary but moreover in my time it was never a circle jerk if that's what you reference it to so be it to each there own
I saw the definition you're using, but when making a joke at someone else's expense you gotta use the other definition.

I'd never heard it before at all though.

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Cultural thing I guess, that's all I've known it as. But I'm going to use your definition form now on. That sounds like a lot more fun.
:) It was a lot of fun and fond memories doubt my ass could get in the back of a wagon with a women and blanket now days without getting a cramp or some shit :(
I saw the definition you're using, but when making a joke at someone else's expense you gotta use the other defunition.

I'd never heard it before at all though.
It's all good when I seen post brought back memories I was like hell no not a circle jerk :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

Waaghi

May 22, 2018
After reading through everything, I have now decided to cancel my membership with Patreon and support Trop with Subscriber. That kind of patron really pisses me off.

I have no idea what Patreon is thinking but please keep up your great work Trop and I'm really looking forward to the new chapter.

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Don't know how did that deleting need to look where at while thinking post WTH Thanks
I've noticed on my mobile, for this site only if I've multiple tabs open, close one the next one will still show the same url at the top, so I have to like scroll the window up and down a bit to get it to refresh with the proper thread url... It's very strange and has caused me to almost misspost in the past.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yeah it just sucks I can remember when you get a Playboy or Penthouse at the convenience store that didn't have the paper wrapper around it so it didn't show anything. We need to back to the days of peace and free love :LOL:
Then you could only find them at liquor stores or gas stations behind plastic boards hiding the covers except the titles.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Then you could only find them at liquor stores or gas stations behind plastic boards hiding the covers except the titles.
Yeah and after that most places you couldn't get them at all. Hell this one store went to had a small adult video collection in like a 10x15 room no door or anything Beta and VHS 2.99 or 2 for 5

Jaga Telesin

Apr 19, 2023
We need to back to the days of peace and free love :LOL:
Not to turn it into a religious discussion (really, let's not), but the religious right in the US (where I live) really does try to change the way other people live, and it's a bit disgusting. The 60's and 70's were a far better time for open love and relationships.

The good news is, that group is aging quickly to be replaced with more progressive (i.e. non-religious) people, so I expect it to turn the corner in another 20-30 years. Until then.. buckle up.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Not to turn it into a religious discussion (really, let's not), but the religious right in the US (where I live) really does try to change the way other people live, and it's a bit disgusting. The 60's and 70's were a far better time for open love and relationships.

The good news is, that group is aging quickly to be replaced with more progressive (i.e. non-religious) people, so I expect it to turn the corner in another 20-30 years. Until then.. buckle up.
The religious right really don't understand Christianity though. They fail the principle tenets of it - The whole, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Case in point - They will order others to live a certain way while digging in their heels about being ordered to do anything. Hypocrites, the lot of them.

If they were really Christian they would let everyone have their own private relationship with the Eternal if and as they so choose.

Religion has been co-opted for power as long as there's been religion. Doesn't matter the religion.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The religious right really don't understand Christianity though. They fail the principle tenets of it - The whole, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Case in point - They will order others to live a certain way while digging in their heels about being ordered to do anything. Hypocrites, the lot of them.

If they were really Christian they would let everyone have their own private relationship with the Eternal if and as they so choose.

Religion has been co-opted for power as long as there's been religion. Doesn't matter the religion.
Christ made friends with the poor and destitute while washing the feet of prostitutes. The modern Christian right wants to criminalize those 3 groups.

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023

Unfortunately, it is the people of the "Flower power" period who are now dying out. And these are people who remember how to think for themselves.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes