wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
How'd they fit all the dudes in the back of a station wagon...
I've got no idea. And why would you take a date to watch that?
Different strokes... Literally
Do you bring a date to cheer you on while you're competing? What if you lose? And worse, What if you win?
Really Seriously WTF

the submarine races" is a euphamism for making out (and more) in a car. It's the kind of thing a cop would say to be funny when he knocks on the fogged-up window of your chevy parked in back of the safeway to ask what you're doing there at 1am, as if he doesn't know damn well.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Really Seriously WTF

the submarine races" is a euphamism for making out (and more) in a car. It's the kind of thing a cop would say to be funny when he knocks on the fogged-up window of your chevy parked in back of the safeway to ask what you're doing there at 1am, as if he doesn't know damn well.
I'm guessing you didn't see the image I posted, of when I googled submarine races...

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Really Seriously WTF

Screenshot 2024-07-11 123625.png

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes