jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Eva has a fitter complexion her muscles are more defined, see OKI Wookies good morning post.
OK, maybe. But a lot of that is contextual (lighting, pose, etc.) and not necessarily always definitive, which is why I was wondering if Trop has something intentionally worked in to make them immediately and absolutely distinguishable in a vacuum. I mean, the tint of their hair is not the same, but again, lighting and other factors would prevent that from being an absolute identifier unless they were standing side-by-side. At least for these old eyes.

It appears that bird has caught onto the whole "muff diving" concept. Impressive.
Nope - just a GoT crossover with that horny dickhead Bran abusing his powers. :D #notmyking

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
These 2 recent posts got me thinking (lots of rust and dust since those wheels haven't turned in a while): is (are) there any obvious visual cue(s) to distinguish visually between Daphne and Eva renders?? :unsure: Amanda and Emma are (currently) easy because of the hairstyles, but if the gingers' hair were pulled back in any way - ponytail or braid - is there anything in the rendering intentionally put in there to instantly know who you're looking at??

[Not asking you to give away trade secrets or Classified Eyes-Only info, Trop, :D so just ignore my curiosity if there is some detail but you prefer not to divulge it.]
The muscular definition of Eva (which can be disguised by drinking plenty of water and retaining fluids) distinguishes her from Daphne.
Other than that and their hairstyles (it was on purpose for them to show up at the Jazz Corner night with different hairstyles than their usual ones) there isn't any difference.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
The muscular definition of Eva (which can be disguised by drinking plenty of water and retaining fluids) distinguishes her from Daphne.
Other than that and their hairstyles (it was on purpose for them to show up at the Jazz Corner night with different hairstyles than their usual ones) there isn't any difference.
That's hilarious because I had initially typed something about Eva looking more dehydrated before revising my post. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 102 Votes