MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
When will mc fuck kiara in the next update or we have to wait.
I say it's going to be a while as she is quite conflicted with her feelings, I mean I love me some Kiara and can't wait to be in a relationship with her as well but I know it will be at least quite a few updates for her to come to terms with it and then another few after that before going all the way.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Need some help understanding this:
screenshot0002.png
I remember having the talk and it led to the bet but there were two options and i can't remember the details of either option's description, i had the walkthrough on so i can only imagine i made the right choice but the description of the cafe talk suggests it should be set to 'yes' if i made the right choice... so what's going on? Is there a bug? Did i make a mistake? Is everything ok but the mod menu is borked?

Reactions: Trope95

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
View attachment 3878234
I remember having the talk and it led to the bet but there were two options and i can't remember the details of either option's description, i had the walkthrough on so i can only imagine i made the right choice but the description of the cafe talk suggests it should be set to 'yes' if i made the right choice... so what's going on? Is there a bug? Did i make a mistake? Is everything ok but the mod menu is borked?
That option only shows if you aren't already on Martha's path by the time the cafe scene starts. It's a second chance to open her path.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
View attachment 3878234
You are fine. The cafe talk is an option to open a relationship with her if you had not done it before. Since you did start it already, there is no need for that scene.

There are a few of the ladies where you have an opportunity to start their route more than once. If you start it on the first opportunity, the second one will always show as a 'No'.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That option only shows if you aren't already on Martha's path by the time the cafe scene starts. It's a second chance to open her path.
You are fine. The cafe talk is an option to open a relationship with her if you had not done it before. Since you did start it already, there is no need for that scene.

There are a few of the ladies where you have an opportunity to start their route more than once. If you start it on the first opportunity, the second one will always show as a 'No'.
Ah cool, i didn't think of that, cheers.
We don't need to understand it. We don't need to go toggling shit in there if there's nothing broken in-game either. Such is my advice. :)
(Source - got paid to fix software for 30 years.)
hfn.gif

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Special Render XXVII - Kate(s)

Only in a fantasy world (or two) could Kate see herself in an alternative version through a portal.
Yes, I know the dress makes both of them look weird in the rear area, but they are too surprised to notice.

Full HD image (4K for subscribers) for your enjoyment!
Special 27 - Kate 1920.png

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

Only in a fantasy world (or two) could Kate see herself in an alternative version through a portal.
Yes, I know the dress makes both of them look weird in the rear area, but they are too surprised to notice.

View attachment 3878626
Can I ask when the real transformation is expected in the game? Kate looks so good...
:love:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

View attachment 3878626
Looks like we're planning "My Dorm: Multiverse"? 1000202123.gif

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Can I ask when the real transformation is expected in the game? Kate looks so good...
:love:
After the MC returns from Aruba (Act III). It's been only an in-game week since she decided to start eating healthier, so no time for the results to show yet.

Looks like we're planning "My Dorm: Multiverse"? View attachment 3878631
I was thinking about that meme when doing the render :ROFLMAO:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

View attachment 3878626
Dang. I'm on the chonky Kate path but I'm gonna have to use the switch menu to play both once her scenes open up. She's fucking hot no matter what I guess.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

View attachment 3878626
Do love a woman with junk in the trunk!

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes