Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
That bait and switch with Olga was A tier man... my guts sank as i'm an all or nothing guy when it comes to harem games... Kim is far more workable. Question about her though, she has a 'white' model but isn't Vitiligo the lack of melanin? That'd mean she's 'black' with white patches, so what's her actual ethnicity?
Kim is black with white spots (like Winnie Harlow). Someone said her facial structure remind him of an African tribe whose name I don't remember. I always thought of her as of mixed ascent, but I don't put a lot of thought on that.

Just to clarify ... do I have to do anything different this time around? (you know, to make the game work properly)

Also, I'm in crunch-time at work, AND another game featuring Grandmas came out this weekend and I haven't even got to it yet, so ... maybe by Friday night?
Nope, the same as always.
I just tagged you because your reviews are great and, the last time, you said you were thinking of abandoning it. It would be a big loss if you stopped doing it.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Kim is black with white spots (like Winnie Harlow). Someone said her facial structure remind him of an African tribe whose name I don't remember. I always thought of her as of mixed ascent, but I don't put a lot of thought on that.
Do you happen to have a shot of her without the Vitiligo filter on? My feeble brain doesn't have enough experience with the condition to 'see' through it, i can't imagine how she'd look without it worth a damn.

Reactions: Trope95

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Do you happen to have a shot of her without the Vitiligo filter on? My feeble brain doesn't have enough experience with the condition to 'see' through it, i can't imagine how she'd look without it worth a damn.
It's in the game. Kim does a makeup cover up for her orientation at school.

Omen

Reactions: Trope95

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

Nope, the same as always.
I just tagged you because your reviews are great and, the last time, you said you were thinking of abandoning it. It would be a big loss if you stopped doing it.
Kim is a fucking babe .. ok well they all are :love:

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
As 7thOmen says below, you will see her in-game. I don't want to spoil it, but her model is (more or less) this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's in the game. Kim does a makeup cover up for her orientation at school.

Omen

Last edited:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
As 7thOmen says below, you will see her in-game. I don't want to spoil it, but her model is (more or less) this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uhm....Farah can't she be on the second batch of students.....asking for a friend ....:whistle::devilish:
Yeah, I have to say, that is one attractive model. Detouring slightly, but I've yet to find a game that I really like, that happens to have a black LI who I really like. All the ones who have had potential have ended up just as side girls only seen once or twice.

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Yeah, I have to say, that is one attractive model. Detouring slightly, but I've yet to find a game that I really like, that happens to have a black LI who I really like. All the ones who have had potential have ended up just as side girls only seen once or twice.
Been keeping my eyes out for a "Halle Berry" as well. Sadly they are rare in most AVNs, and many of the (typically thicc) black LIs just don't do it for me. I'm more of a Mocha fan. Definitely a good model though.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I love the three black models in My Dorm (Sam, Simone, and Kim).
I guess what you say about black girls ending up as side girls is because of the player (and dev) base. Most (non HS) games feature Caucasian girls because the feeling out there is that it's what the audience wants. Or what the devs like.
In my case, I love all kinds of women (who would have guessed?), and, although the game is majorly Caucasian, there is an Asian (2 in the future), an Indian (2 in the future), a Hispanic (2 in the future), and three black women. 32% (9/28) non-Caucasian girls.
I could have added more, but it would be hard, since the core family+Amanda+Eva already add up to another 9 girls. Only 10 more spots (3 Caucasian students in each batch, Kiara, Eileen, Megan, and Scarlett). I wouldn't replace any of those girls.

Been keeping my eyes out for a "Halle Berry" as well. Sadly they are rare in most AVNs, and many of the (typically thicc) black LIs just don't do it for me. I'm more of a Mocha fan. Definitely a good model though.
Mocha?

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Mocha is just my term for someone not displaying overly prominent black characteristics (large lips, large butt, etc), and who has a lighter skin shade. Often times an offspring of a white+black mother and father. Halle Berry's form and skin color are the easiest for me to identify with that particular type of LI.

Your Farah model looks very much like what I'd look for as a full LI in a game, that fits the Mocha style. Diggin' her.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I love the three black models in My Dorm (Sam, Simone, and Kim).
I guess what you say about black girls ending up as side girls is because of the player (and dev) base. Most (non HS) games feature Caucasian girls because the feeling out there is that it's what the audience wants. Or what the devs like.
In my case, I love all kinds of women (who would have guessed?), and, although the game is majorly Caucasian, there is an Asian (2 in the future), an Indian (2 in the future), a Hispanic (2 in the future), and three black women. 32% (9/28) non-Caucasian girls.
I could have added more, but it would be hard, since the core family+Amanda+Eva already add up to another 9 girls. Only 10 more spots (3 Caucasian students in each batch, Kiara, Eileen, Megan, and Scarlett). I wouldn't replace any of those girls.
Yeah, you have great diversity here, and Simone is another good example (I'm not into Sam, personally though). Totally agree on it being a targetted thing, equal to why most male MCs are Caucasian. There are others like you though, who love all kinds of women!

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Mocha is just my term for someone not displaying overly prominent black characteristics (large lips, large butt, etc), and who has a lighter skin shade. Often times an offspring of a white+black mother and father. Halle Berry's form and skin color are the easiest for me to identify with that particular type of LI.

Your Farah model looks very much like what I'd look for as a full LI in a game, that fits the Mocha style. Diggin' her.
I think that is the term used in USA am I right, over here (SA) we use other terms, but they are strogly controversial with the new WOKE mentality.

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
I think that is the term used in USA am I right, over here (SA) we use other terms, but they are strogly controversial with the new WOKE mentality.
No idea what term is used in the US (even though I live there). To me it's a mid-range coffee color (not dark, not light) so it's easy for me to associate. It's definitely the Halle Berry skin tone, which Farah is pretty close to.

Reactions: xapican

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
A definitive shortage of non-white LIs in most AVNs. That being said, I think Trop did an awesome job with Samantha, Simone, Alexia, Kim, Saira and Kalyani.

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes