Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
As 7thOmen says below, you will see her in-game. I don't want to spoil it, but her model is (more or less) this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well i just reached the point where she puts on the make-up and wow, not only does she look black, but she looks completely different, my eyes are completely untrained to see 'through' vitiligo, She looks like a completely different person even though i know the model is the same, i just cannot force my eyes to 'see' it, like some kinda optical illusion, my dumbass animal brain keeps seeing white with brown patches, not brown with white patches... i'm rambling but i just find this sort of thing fascinating, finding unexpected perceptions borne from a brain to which evolution only ever said 'good enough is as good as you're ever gonna get', it never bothered to evolve same mental software for correcting for vitiligo. I wonder if other people experience the same thing or if they somehow have the autocorrect i lack...

Reactions: Trope95

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Well i just reached the point where she puts on the make-up and wow, not only does she look black, but she looks completely different, my eyes are completely untrained to see 'through' vitiligo, She looks like a completely different person even though i know the model is the same, i just cannot force my eyes to 'see' it, like some kinda optical illusion, my dumbass animal brain keeps seeing white with brown patches, not brown with white patches... i'm rambling but i just find this sort of thing fascinating, finding unexpected perceptions borne from a brain to which evolution only ever said 'good enough is as good as you're ever gonna get', it never bothered to evolve same mental software for correcting for vitiligo. I wonder if other people experience the same thing or if they somehow have the autocorrect i lack...
It's like when someone has a big change - they suddenly switch to contacts after years of you only seeing them wearing glasses, or you've seen them lots but they suddenly cut their long hair into a pixie cut. It just doesn't look "right" to you, because it's not how your initial perception of them was formed and maintained.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
No idea what term is used in the US (even though I live there). To me it's a mid-range coffee color (not dark, not light) so it's easy for me to associate. It's definitely the Halle Berry skin tone, which Farah is pretty close to.
Heard it called café au lait. Which can't possibly be offensive since it's all French and fancy, right? :D

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Ya'll just need to be doing something besides sitting on here waiting to answer someone! :ROFLMAO:

I'm just kidding.....relax. ;)
Although in fact, if someone has already answered earlier (while we are typing the answer for them), the post is not actually displayed, only after a few minutes it goes *show new comment* or as soon as we make comments, other people’s answers are already displayed :D

Therefore, some people think that we are waiting for someone’s comments

Reactions: Trope95 and txe320
4.00 star(s) 102 Votes