Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Oh I disagree as a French User in another Thread said to me once "French People have to feel offended at least once a day.":p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Isn't it the other way round, where they have to offend someone at least once a day?

(Sorry, recently played a little historical game that brought up some bad behaviour by the French over 80 years ago).

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
A small reminder of the students still to arrive:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im from PR i hope Nia uses puerto rican lingo lol

example

Puñeta
of course it means fuck but when you say it to a person in a different form it means masturbating lol

Pon
lets like asking someone for a lift or a ride

Chévere
Just means cool lol

Cojer monga
getting sick or you are sick.

Corillo
means group of friends like saying a gang of friends.

Al garete
means crazy or more like a action type of word but pretty much say it when someone does something crazy or reckless.

and if Nia is puerto rican she is ( Boricua ) but if we are using native tongue here she is ( Borikén ) only if we pr know are history.
long rant of lingo diverted my bad lol

Last edited:

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Im from PR i hope Nia uses puerto rican lingo lol

example

Puñeta
of course it means fuck but when you say it to a person in a different form it means masturbating lol

Pon
lets like asking someone for a lift or a ride

Chévere
Just means cool lol

Cojer monga
getting sick or you are sick.

Corillo
means group of friends like saying a gang of friends.

Al garete
means crazy or more like a action type of word but pretty much say it when someone does something crazy or reckless.

and if Nia is puerto rican she is ( Boricua ) but if we are using native tongue here she is ( Borikén ) only if we pr know are history.
long rant of lingo diverted my bad lol
Note I wrote Puerto Rican ethnicity. She's a New Yorker to the bone, born and raised there. But she will use some Spanish words (and I don't discard using some PR slang, but something very basic). Imagine an argument between Alexia and Nia.

For us, Spaniards, there are some changes (so a lot of chances to fuck up with the slang):
Puñeta: Fuck!
Hacer la puñeta: Messing up with someone
Mandar a hacer puñetas: Sending someone to hell

Corrillo (with double R) can be the same meaning as your Corillo

Al garete: Doing something so badly that it failed spectacularly (Mandar al garete)

Chévere isn't used here, but it's understood.
Pon and Cojer monga aren't used here.

Can see the family's already done everything needed to make her feel at home :KEK:
She will be the less surprised of the new girls. ;)

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Note I wrote Puerto Rican ethnicity. She's a New Yorker to the bone, born and raised there. But she will use some Spanish words (and I don't discard using some PR slang, but something very basic). Imagine an argument between Alexia and Nia.

For us, Spaniards, there are some changes (so a lot of chances to fuck up with the slang):
Puñeta: Fuck!
Hacer la puñeta: Messing up with someone
Mandar a hacer puñetas: Sending someone to hell

Corrillo (with double R) can be the same meaning as your Corillo

Al garete: Doing something so badly that it failed spectacularly (Mandar al garete)

Chévere isn't used here, but it's understood.
Pon and Cojer monga aren't used here.

She will be the less surprised of the new girls. ;)
If its NY puerto ricans they dont use these words either lol my mom is born in Bronx and they never used those words lol
I was raised in PR ( dad is PR ) so i learned the those words
Now my ancestors come from Lugo (hence my last name) lol Our spanish are distance cousins when they were once brothers lol

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Well i just reached the point where she puts on the make-up and wow, not only does she look black, but she looks completely different, my eyes are completely untrained to see 'through' vitiligo, She looks like a completely different person even though i know the model is the same, i just cannot force my eyes to 'see' it, like some kinda optical illusion, my dumbass animal brain keeps seeing white with brown patches, not brown with white patches... i'm rambling but i just find this sort of thing fascinating, finding unexpected perceptions borne from a brain to which evolution only ever said 'good enough is as good as you're ever gonna get', it never bothered to evolve same mental software for correcting for vitiligo. I wonder if other people experience the same thing or if they somehow have the autocorrect i lack...
I wanted the change to be a shock. I never published a preview of her in full makeup because of that. In reality, Farah (the skin) and Jayla (Kim's morph and vitiligo skin) are two different models from the same designer (Farah is the older model, but she uses the same morphs as Jayla/Kim). Kim's vitiligo is too evident (especially around the eyes) to be easy to ignore. I don't see it anymore, but I've spent a lot of hours with her face in my screen.

If its NY puerto ricans they dont use these words either lol my mom is born in Bronx and they never used those words lol
I was raised in PR ( dad is PR ) so i learned the those words
Now my ancestors come from Lugo (hence my last name) lol Our spanish are distance cousins when they were once brothers lol
The good thing about it is that we can find a common ground with words that almost all Spanish-speakers understand (except for Argentinians and Uruguayans :D Look below.)

This one never dare to say in Argentina or Uruguay; (Cojer = to fuck ; Monga = Bimbo ; dumb girl) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
that is so deeply rooted over here that we say "tomar el bus" ( literally : drink the bus) instead of the correct form "cojer el bus" ( to take the bus) how spanish people do,
I experienced that. When I was a teenager, I was at the beach with my aunt and my little cousin. My aunt sent him to gather shells (Vete a coger conchas). The Argentinian old lady who was beside us was shocked until I explained it to her!
For those who don't understand Argentinian/Uruguayan, "coger conchas" is literally "fuck pussies".

Me, still waiting for more Montreal to be in the game like;

View attachment 3884054

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I just had to use this gif, and poke a little fun at Trope at the same time.:sneaky:
I still don't know how to cut heads :D
1722381353232.png

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes