jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Us will still have to train your hands for a quick answer
Damn. That is def going to be my new go-to euphemism when anybody asks what I have been up to lately. :LOL:
I didn't realize the family XL was as big as it is though, but as a tall boy the Alaskan is the widest I think I could get.

View attachment 3884361
I'm scared to ask what an Alabama King looks like. Or an Appalchian King. :eek:
Memaw is for sure going to "catch" Betty and MC fucking at some point
Well that would make me quit the game pretty quickly unless Betty very clearly and finally decided to stop being a nun.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Damn. That is def going to be my new go-to euphemism when anybody asks what I have been up to lately. :LOL:

I'm scared to ask what an Alabama King looks like. Or an Appalchian King. :eek:

Well that would make me quit the game pretty quickly unless Betty very clearly and finally decided to stop being a nun.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm old af fuck, raised as a Roman Catholic, but I also enjoy cucking people. So, if that earns me a lightning bolt, fair play I say. Because a Bull is going to do what he does best.
not-even-sorry-sorry.gif

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I'm old af fuck, raised as a Roman Catholic, but I also enjoy cucking people. So, if that earns me a lightning bolt, fair play I say. Because a Bull is going to do what he does best.
View attachment 3885990
Call me old fashioned, but cucking Jesus is maybe going just a little bit too far, no? :oops: [End of this for me since it is off topic.]

y but cannot resist this one ;):ROFLMAO:
Seem to me you missed the far more obvious thing a bull does: shit. :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes