jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Now wouldn't he make a goddamn spectacular MC for an AVN.. the humor factor would be through the roof. :love:
OMG I would play a Borat game yesterday. Just so long are there are no wrestling scenes between him and Azamat... :sick:
borat.jpg
Assuming you find him funny, that is.
Sure. Assuming you have a sense of humor and/or have had the stick surgically removed from your butt.
Welcome to the family.
:oops: Does that mean he will have to let the MC fuck him??

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Borat's level of humor is embarrassing. I watched it once and never again.
I thought so too - the first two times I didn't even finish the movie. The third time I let it run and actually found it humorous. It's inane humor and makes fun of itself to no end. But outside of that, I think the Borat character would fit in well as a wacky MC in an AVN. YMMV :cool:

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Special Render XXVIII - Amanda

This render was scheduled for yesterday, but I got so absorbed in writing that I forgot.
In the next fantasy-themed Special Render, we can see a small wardrobe malfunction in Amanda's outfit while she confronts the redscaled draco. No mustache this time.
Full HD render (4K for subscribers) to sweeten your eyes.
Enjoy!
Special 28 - Amanda 1920.png

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Special Render XXVIII - Amanda

This render was scheduled for yesterday, but I got so absorbed in writing that I forgot.
In the next fantasy-themed Special Render, we can see a small wardrobe malfunction in Amanda's outfit while she confronts the redscaled draco. No mustache this time.
Full HD render (4K for subscribers) to sweeten your eyes.
Enjoy!
View attachment 3889908
Amigo, did you decide to deliberately tease us at night before going to bed? :oops: :Kappa:

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes