Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
We usually did ddmmmyy, I actually prefer yyyymmdd but I'm familiar with that from coding.
We did use dd-mmm-yy with some correspondence too. For everything else, especially records, yyyy-mm-dd was the accepted format.

Worked out great for me in the private sector since my work uses that format. Makes it universal worldwide so all my colleagues know what format the records are kept in, and helps with sorting by date, especially with spreadsheets.
I work at a local paper that prints monthly targeted editions, so we use XXYYMM where XX represents the regional edition, so I've gotten used to the idea of a Y/M/D format -- even though I never actually use it directly, I don't usually have any trouble interpreting it when I see it (like screenshot auto-naming for instance).

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Special Render XXIX - Eva

This time, Eva doesn't have a gun to confront the big bad red weasel.

This is the last Special Render in this interlude. Tomorrow (Monday) the update will be published for Scarlett's tier and I can then start to publish previews for the next update.
I hope you enjoyed the fantasy specials.

Full HD (4K for subscribers) render for you
View attachment 3896289
I see Eva is wearing Chain Mail +5 of Invisibility. And I assume no panties.

Last edited:

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Special Render XXIX - Eva

This time, Eva doesn't have a gun to confront the big bad red weasel.

This is the last Special Render in this interlude. Tomorrow (Monday) the update will be published for Scarlett's tier and I can then start to publish previews for the next update.
I hope you enjoyed the fantasy specials.

Full HD (4K for subscribers) render for you
View attachment 3896289
If we're going by fantasy armor rules where the skimpier women's armor is the better then she's obviously invulnerable. Poor weasel doesn't have a chance in hell. :ROFLMAO:

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I see Eva is wearing Chain Mail +5 of Invisibility. And I assume no panties.
It's the latest upgrade for the Slutty Chainmail Bikini +4. Obviously, no panties. ;)

Going commando is her specialty
I laughed harder than I should reading your post!

If we're going by fantasy armor rules where the skimpier women's armor is the better then she's obviously invulnerable. Poor weasel doesn't have a chance in hell. :ROFLMAO:
I used that rule creatively (see update 0.20 when it's published).
She's like Achilles, her only vulnerable part is the heels ;)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
SPOILERS FOR EP 19 INCOMING! Don't click if you don't wanna be spoiled!

I hate you Trope......

An entire update with Martha (there might have been other girls as well, I don't know...) running around topless and an alluded threesome with Samantha AND WE GET NOTHING! Evil, pure evil.......

Meemaw admitting her feelings! WOOHOO! Here we go!!! :love: And Betty, oh Betty....you little horny devi.....I mean Nun.

And loved the big reveal, it was about time!

But for fucks sake, NEVER let Jaamal wear that again....I'm gonna need therapy after that....

Overall, FANTASTIC update!

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023

I hate you Trope......

An entire update with Martha (there might have been other girls as well, I don't know...) running around topless and an alluded threesome with Samantha AND WE GET NOTHING! Evil, pure evil.......

Meemaw admitting her feelings! WOOHOO! Here we go!!! :love: And Betty, oh Betty....you little horny devi.....I mean Nun.

But for fucks sake, NEVER let Jaamal wear that again....I'm gonna need therapy after that....

You are all evil. I couldn't resist looking at the spoiler. So I looked. ;)

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

I hate you Trope......

OK, I understand the hate because there is no threesome (even hinted; the MC only talks/thinks about dynamics, but we know that threesome would be hinted at even if they only were drinking coffee. I can't stop thinking about it every time I see those two together ;))

Meemaw and Betty's stories needed to move forward, right?

How to do the big reveal was one of my biggest doubts. I wanted it after the DnD game, but that was too good of a chance to let it pass.

About Jamaal, it's the MC's (your) fault for not being clear when he sent the group text :ROFLMAO:

What I'm surprised about, is that the "gifts for non-birthday girls" scene doesn't get almost any comment in the reviews. I thought it would be one of the star scenes. Perhaps it's too specific to spoil.

Thanks, Hornyy!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
OK, I understand the hate because there is no threesome (even hinted; the MC only talks/thinks about dynamics, but we know that threesome would be hinted at even if they only were drinking coffee. I can't stop thinking about it every time I see those two together ;))

Meemaw and Betty's stories needed to move forward, right?

How to do the big reveal was one of my biggest doubts. I wanted it after the DnD game, but that was too good of a chance to let it pass.

About Jamaal, it's the MC's (your) fault for not being clear when he sent the group text :ROFLMAO:

What I'm surprised about, is that the "gifts for non-birthday girls" scene doesn't get almost any comment in the reviews. I thought it would be one of the star scenes. Perhaps it's too specific to spoil.

Thanks, Hornyy!
The thought crossed the MC's mind, that counts as hinted at ;)

They needed to yes and boy did they ever.....I love Meemaw! :)

Well, you nailed the reveal, that's for sure!

Nope, I still blame you for those nightmares......;)

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
What I'm surprised about, is that the "gifts for non-birthday girls" scene doesn't get almost any comment in the reviews. I thought it would be one of the star scenes. Perhaps it's too specific to spoil.[/ISPOILER]
I don't comment on anything I haven't seen yet. I'm patiently waiting to finally play it. The comment will then appear. You can be sure of that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

SpatulaPie

Apr 21, 2023
Thank you, I don't think I'd have ever guessed that.
Now if it had been in reference to the digital or 24HR clock, I'd probably have guessed it. Americans seem to love referring to that as "military time".
Its actually based off Railroad time and was adapted for military use in the late 19th century. Had an history prof. who loved all things steam engine AND civil war era. Really cool guy for our last week in high school he brought in a real Musket and showed how to load and fire it. To bad that is disallowed by the fun police now :cry:

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes