Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Decided to buy-te the bullet and but the Erika's Knight in Shining Armor Tier because the wait was killing me, best €3 I've spent in ages.

A huge update and I was literally brought to tears at a certain point, a new favourite update
I knew you would like this update. I was thinking in you while writing the scene with the girls inside the pool (message)
Thanks for the support!

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
What does mil mean here? First thought is Mother in Law, but that makes no sense. Mil being short for Millennial, is a little better, but still nonsensical
Based on context it's Military.

Based on the material I get in the mail, it may not be the standard anymore, but when I served, the way we wrote the date was day-month-year -- two digits for day and year, first three letters for month. So today would be:

03 Aug 24​

Stuff I get is from Veterans Affairs though, so that doesn't mean they don't still do that for active duty material.

Trope95

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Special Render XXIX - Eva

This time, Eva doesn't have a gun to confront the big bad red weasel.

This is the last Special Render in this interlude. Tomorrow (Monday) the update will be published for Scarlett's tier and I can then start to publish previews for the next update.
I hope you enjoyed the fantasy specials.

Full HD (4K for subscribers) render for you
Special 29 - Eva 1920.png

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Military I'd guess... :unsure:

Based on the material I get in the mail, it may not be the standard anymore, but when I served, the way we wrote the date was day-month-year -- two digits for day and year, first three letters for month. So today would be:

03 Aug 24​

Stuff I get is from Veterans Affairs though, so that doesn't mean they don't still do that for active duty material.
Thank you, I don't think I'd have ever guessed that.
Now if it had been in reference to the digital or 24HR clock, I'd probably have guessed it. Americans seem to love referring to that as "military time".

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Interesting. When I was in we always wrote the date and time as yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm
We usually did ddmmmyy, I actually prefer yyyymmdd but I'm familiar with that from coding.

What does mil mean here? First thought is Mother in Law, but that makes no sense. Mil being short for Millennial, is a little better, but still nonsensical

Yep military.

03 Aug 24

That's exactly how I say it and write it on all forms.

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
Thank you, I don't think I'd have ever guessed that.
Now if it had been in reference to the digital or 24HR clock, I'd probably have guessed it. Americans seem to love referring to that as "military time".
They call it military time because they more commonly use 12 hour am/pm style time in much of the civilian world in the States.
A fair number of businesses (at least internally), a number of medical groups, and the vast majority of the scientific community use 24 hour time because of coordinating with global resources. Since the average citizen is taught 12 hr time, the one place they are all aware of it being used is the military, so that's why it is referred as such.
We usually did ddmmmyy, I actually prefer yyyymmdd but I'm familiar with that from coding.
We did use dd-mmm-yy with some correspondence too. For everything else, especially records, yyyy-mm-dd was the accepted format.

Worked out great for me in the private sector since my work uses that format. Makes it universal worldwide so all my colleagues know what format the records are kept in, and helps with sorting by date, especially with spreadsheets.

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes